Well there had been a lot of trouble the last days... Our oven broke and doesn't work, but we don't get a new one until Friday.

Furthermore my grandma is in hospital. There's something wrong with her stomach. I'm worried cos she's 90...

Oh no that's terrible.  I know what it's like to have a relative in hospital.  My nan had dementia when she was 80 and passed away not long after that.  My mum also had depression for a while.  She's ok now, but she had to go to a mental hospital and it wasn't a nice experience. :( 

Anyway, I really hope your grandma gets better and that you get your new oven soon.  Remember I'm always here if you need to talk. :itsok: 

Well there had been a lot of trouble the last days... Our oven broke and doesn't work, but we don't get a new one until Friday.

Furthermore my grandma is in hospital. There's something wrong with her stomach. I'm worried cos she's 90...

Owwww I'm sorry to hear... :(

I hope everything will be well. Like Fiona said, if you need to talk, we are here for you.

Oh no, so sorry to hear. :( I hope things will get better very soon.

We're always here if you want to talk. :hug:

Oh no that's terrible. I know what it's like to have a relative in hospital. My nan had dementia when she was 80 and passed away not long after that. My mum also had depression for a while. She's ok now, but she had to go to a mental hospital and it wasn't a nice experience. :(

Anyway, I really hope your grandma gets better and that you get your new oven soon. Remember I'm always here if you need to talk. :itsok:

Oh my that's terrible... :/ So sorry... :( I believe that it must have been such a hard time...

Owwww I'm sorry to hear... :(

I hope everything will be well. Like Fiona said, if you need to talk, we are here for you.

Oh no, so sorry to hear. :( I hope things will get better very soon.

We're always here if you want to talk. :hug:

Thank you all for your help and understanding!!! :hug:

I have a terrible roommate. She's always, and I mean always, on the couch watching tv extremely loud. She never cleans up after herself properly, then blames me for it. She asks me more questions about my life than my mom or my grandmothers, which can get really annoying. She lies all the time, as well.

I can't help but to feel bad for her too, she obviously has depression. I've tried to talk to her about it, be a friend, but she just ignores the obvious. It's hard to be around her. 

I have a terrible roommate. She's always, and I mean always, on the couch watching tv extremely loud. She never cleans up after herself properly, then blames me for it. She asks me more questions about my life than my mom or my grandmothers, which can get really annoying. She lies all the time, as well.

I can't help but to feel bad for her too, she obviously has depression. I've tried to talk to her about it, be a friend, but she just ignores the obvious. It's hard to be around her. 

Oh that sucks!! Room-mating can suck at times!

I have not been here in a billion years.

Wow! you must be quite fossilized now ;) jk!

Hi everyone !!!

I just don't know how I feel right now but I missed you all so much that I had to come back here ;-) 

How's everything going in here ?

:wub:  :tea:  :hug:

Hi everyone !!!

I just don't know how I feel right now but I missed you all so much that I had to come back here ;-) 

How's everything going in here ?

:wub:  :tea:  :hug:

I missed you toooo!! Welcome back!! :hug: :hug:

I'm doing good, how about you? :):tea:

I'm .... dunno.... lost .... bored...

But I hope this Will be better tomorrow XD

But being here is really helpfull ;-)

Hello all! I haven't been here in ages either :-O I am currently hunkering down out of this stupid *tries not to curse* hurricane. I live very near the ocean in Florida and we were forced to evacuate. We're currently staying with my mother's boyfriend, but sadly he's very much in the path of the storm too and so we're still very concerned. Plus, I'm just a major homebody and I'm generally really uncomfortable being away from my home and my bed and my cheap piano that I don't play often enough...I am very concerned and unhappy with the whole thing. The whole situation is not optimal. :-( Thankfully there is almost no doubt we will be safe here, but there is still great concern for our house and all our stuff. It's in the storm surge area. My friends (at least one of whom is very likely reading this, you know who you are XD) are being really lovely and sending me prayers and good thoughts and comforting Mika stuff though so all is as good as it can be in the circumstances.

• Like 1

Hello all! I haven't been here in ages either :-O I am currently hunkering down out of this stupid *tries not to curse* hurricane. I live very near the ocean in Florida and we were forced to evacuate. We're currently staying with my mother's boyfriend, but sadly he's very much in the path of the storm too and so we're still very concerned. Plus, I'm just a major homebody and I'm generally really uncomfortable being away from my home and my bed and my cheap piano that I don't play often enough...I am very concerned and unhappy with the whole thing. The whole situation is not optimal. :-( Thankfully there is almost no doubt we will be safe here, but there is still great concern for our house and all our stuff. It's in the storm surge area. My friends (at least one of whom is very likely reading this, you know who you are XD) are being really lovely and sending me prayers and good thoughts and comforting Mika stuff though so all is as good as it can be in the circumstances.

Stay safe!!!! :(