*is fully occupied with school but doesn't care*

Did someone say 'order a Mika book'??????????????????

Helloooooo

We wish. :naughty:

Hello all! I haven't been here in ages either :-O I am currently hunkering down out of this stupid *tries not to curse* hurricane. I live very near the ocean in Florida and we were forced to evacuate. We're currently staying with my mother's boyfriend, but sadly he's very much in the path of the storm too and so we're still very concerned. Plus, I'm just a major homebody and I'm generally really uncomfortable being away from my home and my bed and my cheap piano that I don't play often enough...I am very concerned and unhappy with the whole thing. The whole situation is not optimal. :-( Thankfully there is almost no doubt we will be safe here, but there is still great concern for our house and all our stuff. It's in the storm surge area. My friends (at least one of whom is very likely reading this, you know who you are XD) are being really lovely and sending me prayers and good thoughts and comforting Mika stuff though so all is as good as it can be in the circumstances.

Oh no! I hope you are staying safe! :o

I don't really know when it'll ever be out.. xD I guess it's mikasoon... :naughty:

:teehee:

IMG_20160720_221154.jpg

Hello all! I haven't been here in ages either :-O I am currently hunkering down out of this stupid *tries not to curse* hurricane. I live very near the ocean in Florida and we were forced to evacuate. We're currently staying with my mother's boyfriend, but sadly he's very much in the path of the storm too and so we're still very concerned. Plus, I'm just a major homebody and I'm generally really uncomfortable being away from my home and my bed and my cheap piano that I don't play often enough...I am very concerned and unhappy with the whole thing. The whole situation is not optimal. :-( Thankfully there is almost no doubt we will be safe here, but there is still great concern for our house and all our stuff. It's in the storm surge area. My friends (at least one of whom is very likely reading this, you know who you are XD) are being really lovely and sending me prayers and good thoughts and comforting Mika stuff though so all is as good as it can be in the circumstances.

Oh hope it doesn't do too much damage! At first they predicted the hurricane to come my way too but it looks like its going out to sea.

And wait... Mika is writing or written a book?? How did I miss out on this?! :o

I'm good, how about you?  I heard that you ordered Mika's book... :)

Yaas I ordered it and it is supossed to get here saturday but it probably won't as things are so s**ty for me thèse days...

But I'm really happy 'cause i'm improving my english Thanks to my very awsome english teacher XD

I really hope everything Will be ok for you and your house... just let us know when all of this Will be passed ;-)

It's so weird, because we haven't heard/seen a single word of promotion.... I really think he's still busy writing it and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually comes out next year!

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Yaas I ordered it and it is supossed to get here saturday but it probably won't as things are so s**ty for me thèse days...

But I'm really happy 'cause i'm improving my english Thanks to my very awsome english teacher XD

I hope you get it but it's strange that there hasn't been much promotion.  Maybe it will be officially released next year, but I have no idea. :dunno: 

I'm actually really confused about the book cos everyone is saying different things concerning the release date... :doh:

:yeah: 

It's so weird, because we haven't heard/seen a single word of promotion.... I really think he's still busy writing it and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually comes out next year!

I heard it was to be released in May next year.  That would be ideal because my birthday is in May, so it would be a very nice present! :)

I heard it was to be released in May next year.  That would be ideal because my birthday is in May, so it would be a very nice present! :)

Haha that would be convenient! Then I'll be hoping for February, since my birthday is the end of February. :naughty: I do hope it will be released in English as well tho.  :fisch:

It Will be his own biography , there's a thread about the book and it's releasing date somewhere but i can't put the link right now 'cause i'm still trying to get a constant internet and i'm afraid the connexion Will fail if i start a new page...

Anyway if look for it , there à thread with Journal d'un optimiste accidentel ( books french title) but the thread itself is in english don't worry ;-)

*wait with even more patience 'cause i'm gonna have to wait 'till 2018 to get it...*

I'd love some tea ????

Tea? :tea:

Sure.  Don't forget the cake! :D

How did you find out about it in the first place?

The first I heard about the book was when Mika did a live stream in Korea.  He mentions the book briefly at the end of the video, but he said he didn't know when it will be finished.