:naughty:

Lollie will keep us save! :teehee:

Offcourse. :glasses2::das:

Sure.  Don't forget the cake! :D

The first I heard about the book was when Mika did a live stream in Korea.  He mentions the book briefly at the end of the video, but he said he didn't know when it will be finished.

As long as Mika doesn't steal it here as well. :aah: *hands out cake and tea* :tea:

The first I heard about the book was when Mika did a live stream in Korea. He mentions the book briefly at the end of the video, but he said he didn't know when it will be finished.

Yeah same. But I think he also talked about it another time. Sadly I can't remember... xD Anyway I just want it to come out. :naughty:

Holy s**t !

Just random but amazing .

Was reading the guardian (XD one of the random thing do when i actually don't know what to do ) and I see this.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/oct/04/trees-extinct-uk-queens-residence-edinburgh?CMP=twt_a-environment_b-gdneco

The only time I went to the UK was in Edinburgh so I keep on reading it, and I just figured that the Holyroodhouse is the very last visit we did in Scotland !

As I like taking pictures I just watch which tree is it. Hahaha Damn it I've got my own picture of one of the two last membre of this tree species !!!

This is an internet picture...

https://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.stv.tv%2Farticles%2Fw768%2F481770-wentworth-elm-at-palace-of-holyroodhouse.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstv.tv%2Fnews%2Feast-central%2F1368881-extinct-elm-trees-discovered-in-queen-s-edinburgh-gardens%2F&docid=uKb7EdM6wVJQ3M&tbnid=FMbhcl7PHuO0mM%3A&w=768&h=512&client=ms-android-wiko&bih=488&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwiE0_bsm9HPAhWHrxoKHXB7A2sQMwhAKBYwFg&iact=mrc&uact=8

And this one is MY PICTURE !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8bFhpdVlrREFqTWc/view?usp=sharing

I'm just blown away...

This is amazing, probably useless but amazing XD

Holy s**t !

Was reading the guardian (XD one of the random thing do when i actually don't know what to do ) and I see this.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/oct/04/trees-extinct-uk-queens-residence-edinburgh?CMP=twt_a-environment_b-gdneco

The only time I went to the UK was in Edinburgh so I keep on reading it, and I just figured that the Holyroodhouse is the very last visit we did in Scotland !

As I like taking pictures I just watch which tree is it. Hahaha Damn it I've got my own picture of one of the two last membre of this tree species !!!

https://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.stv.tv%2Farticles%2Fw768%2F481770-wentworth-elm-at-palace-of-holyroodhouse.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstv.tv%2Fnews%2Feast-central%2F1368881-extinct-elm-trees-discovered-in-queen-s-edinburgh-gardens%2F&docid=uKb7EdM6wVJQ3M&tbnid=FMbhcl7PHuO0mM%3A&w=768&h=512&client=ms-android-wiko&bih=488&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwiE0_bsm9HPAhWHrxoKHXB7A2sQMwhAKBYwFg&iact=mrc&uact=8

I'm just blown away...

Haha that is just amazing Debs! :biggrin2:

Holy s**t !

I'm just blown away...

Oh that's lovely.  Glad you had a nice time in Edinburgh. :) 

Oh that's lovely.  Glad you had a nice time in Edinburgh. :)

I didn't had a nice time in Edinburgh, that was clearly the best trip of my life , but in january I'll go to Cannigton (UK) for a whole year so I think it will be even better XD

I didn't had a nice time in Edinburgh, that was clearly the best trip of my life , but in january I'll go to Cannigton (UK) for a whole year so I think it will be even better XD

Cannington in Somerset?

• Like 1

Cannington in Somerset?

Yaas !!! Do you live close to Somerset ?

Ah right, hope you enjoy that.  You must let me know if you come to Scotland again, so we can meet up! :) 

Okay, so I couldn't quote everything that I wanted to but.. XD

The possibilities are endless! :shocked:

Imagine me pretending to be a flight attendant;

'Excuse me sir, do you want some nuts?' *'accidentally' touches Mika's hands*

*20 seconds later*

'Oh hello sir, do you want a blanket maybe?' * 'accidentally' touches Mika's chest while putting the blanket on him*

*20 seconds later*

'Oh please sir, let me put you pillow right' *'accidentally' let's her hand slide through his neck*

I wonder how long it'll take to get caught. :glasses2:

I might have better luck with my spy suit actually. :aah: Nobody will notice me in my green, lycra glittery suit. :glasses2:

This. AHhahah genius Lollie

:mf_rosetinted: *drumroll* :mf_rosetinted:

After months and months of suffering :freak: , watching that tiny phone screen :wait: , not being able to use emojis on MFC... :overreact:

:glasses3: *drumroll again* :glasses2:

I FINNALY HAVE A NEW COMPUTER!!!! :punk:  :mfr_omg:

woooohooo! Which computer?

Hi everyone !!!

I just don't know how I feel right now but I missed you all so much that I had to come back here ;-) 

How's everything going in here ?

Hi Debs! good too see you <3

Hello all! I haven't been here in ages either :-O I am currently hunkering down out of this stupid *tries not to curse* hurricane. I live very near the ocean in Florida and we were forced to evacuate. We're currently staying with my mother's boyfriend, but sadly he's very much in the path of the storm too and so we're still very concerned. Plus, I'm just a major homebody and I'm generally really uncomfortable being away from my home and my bed and my cheap piano that I don't play often enough...I am very concerned and unhappy with the whole thing. The whole situation is not optimal. :-( Thankfully there is almost no doubt we will be safe here, but there is still great concern for our house and all our stuff. It's in the storm surge area. My friends (at least one of whom is very likely reading this, you know who you are XD) are being really lovely and sending me prayers and good thoughts and comforting Mika stuff though so all is as good as it can be in the circumstances.

How terrible  :( I'm glad to hear that you are safe. 

Helloooooo

We wish. :naughty:

Oh no! I hope you are staying safe!

IMG_20160720_221154.jpg

Never gets old.  :naughty:

Okay, so I couldn't quote everything that I wanted to but.. XD

This. AHhahah genius Lollie

woooohooo! Which computer?

Hi Debs! good too see you <3

How terrible  :( I'm glad to hear that you are safe. 

Never gets old.  :naughty:

Why thank you. :glasses2::das:

HELLO AGAIN FROM THE WILD

So, update:

Good news: I - and most of my stuff - lived through Hurricane Matthew.

Bad news: My house did not.

The flood was just high enough to bring about 6 inches of water into my house, and completely flood the area underneath my house, thereby flooding the heating/air conditioning system and completely ruining the floors. As it was an old mobile home, the floorboards were made of particle board and it all disintegrated when it got wet. The expression I have been using is that the floors in my house are "melting", because it's the only word I can find which conveys the correct image of what's happening. We don't own the house, so thankfully it's not our loss, but the landlord has decided the damage will be too costly to repair in such an old and generally not valuable house, and so has decided to demolish it. So I have spent the last several days moving, and not only that but moving out of a house where the floors are falling through. It has not been a good week for me. I got so sad when I took the M Heart down off my wall. I've lived in this house for about 6 years (which is a long time for my life) and had grown extremely attached to it. On top of this, my grandmother is having health problems 3 states away, so with all the driving back and forth I will have been in the car for a total of ~1440 miles and ~24 hours by the time October is over. I'm currently living with my other grandparents while we househunt and try to sort things out. I'm very stressed and am honestly no fun to be around right now :lmfao:

To be completely honestly, Mika is currently keeping me sane. He's a little spark of sunshine in my currently very cloudy life<3 I don't now how I would be doing any of this without my wonderful friends (paging Sonelle) and Mika.

• Like 1

So, update:

The flood was just high enough to bring about 6 inches of water into my house, and completely flood the area underneath my house, thereby flooding the heating/air conditioning system and completely ruining the floors. As it was an old mobile home, the floorboards were made of particle board and it all disintegrated when it got wet. The expression I have been using is that the floors in my house are "melting", because it's the only word I can find which conveys the correct image of what's happening. We don't own the house, so thankfully it's not our loss, but the landlord has decided the damage will be too costly to repair in such an old and generally not valuable house, and so has decided to demolish it. So I have spent the last several days moving, and not only that but moving out of a house where the floors are falling through. It has not been a good week for me. I got so sad when I took the M Heart down off my wall. I've lived in this house for about 6 years (which is a long time for my life) and had grown extremely attached to it. On top of this, my grandmother is having health problems 3 states away, so with all the driving back and forth I will have been in the car for a total of ~1440 miles and ~24 hours by the time October is over. I'm currently living with my other grandparents while we househunt and try to sort things out. I'm very stressed and am honestly no fun to be around right now :lmfao:

To be completely honestly, Mika is currently keeping me sane. He's a little spark of sunshine in my currently very cloudy life<3 I don't now how I would be doing any of this without my wonderful friends (paging Sonelle) and Mika

what does 'paging' mean?

So, update:

To be completely honestly, Mika is currently keeping me sane. He's a little spark of sunshine in my currently very cloudy life<3 I don't now how I would be doing any of this without my wonderful friends (paging Sonelle) and Mika.

Oh no. Luckely is wasn't really 'your' house, but still! :( I'm sure you'll find a new place to stay soon, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good to know you're still safe! Where would we be without Mika right? :) Stay strong! :hug:

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 1

Yes I did! Trouble is, I heard it's only available in France. Don't know if that's true. :dunno:

What :shocked::( Aww...

So, update:

Oh no, so sorry... :( But at least you are safe! That's the main thing! I know that people cling to the things they own and stuff, but finally all that counts is that you are alive and healthy.

It's great that Mika gives you the strength to keep going and not giving up! :)

Wait what, is the dvd only available in France? :o I hope not! I reeally hope it will come available online here as well (on the place where I buy all my Mika stuff)  :pray:

Edit: I checked and I think it's available in a few countries from what I can see. Sadly I don't have any of the payment options, so I can't get it from the site that is linked.. <_<

Edited by We-Are-Golden

So, update:

Ah, I understand that this must be really hard for you :( At least you still have all you things! I hope things will get easier soon. *hugs* <3