Yeah, I did.  They're not much crazier than mine, to be honest. :aah:

Hahaha indeed! :D

I have some more good news.  The other day, my aunty was in a shop and spotted LICM and NPIH, so she bought them both!  Obviously, this is great because I never see Mika's albums in Scottish shops, so it's good that they're finally stocking them.  Better late than never! :)

My aunty hasn't actually heard much of Mika's music, but she said she liked Grace Kelly and Talk About You so she decided to buy two albums.  I really hope she enjoys them.  I'm doing my best to brainwash my family! :D

:lmfao:

Oh my, your aunt found some gold right there. :glasses2: I can't recall I've ever seen NPIH in the shops around here.. <_< I hope she'll be a big Mika fan in no time as well haha!

Hahaha indeed! :D

I have some more good news. The other day, my aunty was in a shop and spotted LICM and NPIH, so she bought them both! Obviously, this is great because I never see Mika's albums in Scottish shops, so it's good that they're finally stocking them. Better late than never! :)

My aunty hasn't actually heard much of Mika's music, but she said she liked Grace Kelly and Talk About You so she decided to buy two albums. I really hope she enjoys them. I'm doing my best to brainwash my family! :D

Wahahaha amazing news! :clap: Keep going!!! :das:

I really hope she'll realize what a talented person Mika is. :wub:

Swinging in with something truly random: how incredible would it be to see Meeks host SNL or something similar? He's a much better actor than he admits and can you IMAGINE how hilarious that would be.

I would love to see Mika in a tv show here, but it'll never happen...

But that would be so great! :D

Swinging in with something truly random: how incredible would it be to see Meeks host SNL or something similar? He's a much better actor than he admits and can you IMAGINE how hilarious that would be.

Oh, I would definitely watch that!  Sad thing is, he's so underrated so they probably wouldn't choose him. :( 

I keep trying to convince people Mika is an amazing person who makes amazing music.. But the only thing they (want to) know about him are GK, Relax and his curls = the Mika from 2007... <_<

I'm getting angry by just typing that. :aah:

I would love to see Mika in a tv show here, but it'll never happen...

But that would be so great! :D

Oh, I would definitely watch that!  Sad thing is, he's so underrated so they probably wouldn't choose him. :(

A girl can dream :-(

He's so terribly underrated, it makes me angry sometimes... :(

STORY OF MY LIFE

I keep trying to convince people Mika is an amazing person who makes amazing music.. But the only thing they (want to) know about him are GK, Relax and his curls = the Mika from 2007... <_<

I'm getting angry by just typing that. :aah:

Hey, still better than what I mostly deal with: people who have never heard of him in any context and have no idea who he is. When they do, it's always in conjunction with Ariana Grande :lmfao:

I wanna scream "YOU SHOULD ALL GO LISTEN TO MIKA" from the rooftops. I try to convert people whenever I get a good opportunity :lmfao: I want some sort of magical thing to happen and everyone suddenly appreciate the glory that is Mika. For now, driving around town blasting The Boy Who Knew Too Much with my windows rolled down will have to be good enough :lmfao:

STORY OF MY LIFE

Hey, still better than what I mostly deal with: people who have never heard of him in any context and have no idea who he is. When they do, it's always in conjunction with Ariana Grande :lmfao:

I wanna scream "YOU SHOULD ALL GO LISTEN TO MIKA" from the rooftops. I try to convert people whenever I get a good opportunity :lmfao: I want some sort of magical thing to happen and everyone suddenly appreciate the glory that is Mika. For now, driving around town blasting The Boy Who Knew Too Much with my windows rolled down will have to be good enough :lmfao:

That is a good thing to begin with haha! :aah: Maybe next week you should play TOOL and after that NPIH? :lmfao:

STORY OF MY LIFE

I think the reason some people haven't heard of him is because he's so busy in Italy and France.  If he did more promotion in other countries, more people could listen to his wonderful music.  They're missing out!

I'm happy for the fans in Italy and I'm pleased that he's doing a TV show as it's something he's always wanted to do.  I just find it unfair that Italy gets about 90% of his attention. :( 

STORY OF MY LIFE

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!

I think the reason some people haven't heard of him is because he's so busy in Italy and France.  If he did more promotion in other countries, more people could listen to his wonderful music.  They're missing out!

I'm happy for the fans in Italy and I'm pleased that he's doing a TV show as it's something he's always wanted to do.  I just find it unfair that Italy gets about 90% of his attention. :(

This.

I've not even heard 1 song from TOOL or NPIH ever here.. :( Although I must admit I saw a commercial once for a musicchannel on tv where I saw a few seconds of the SATS videoclip, wich surprised me, but I've never actually seen it. :( It's just not fair..

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Mika should definitely get more attention for his music... But luckily he is not making music that sounds like most of the things that you hear on the radio  :fisch: Still, I'm happy that he is not as big as like, Bieber or Beyoncé, because I think our fandom is perfect size  :wub:

Mika should definitely get more attention for his music... But luckily he is not making music that sounds like most of the things that you hear on the radio  :fisch: Still, I'm happy that he is not as big as like, Bieber or Beyoncé, because I think our fandom is perfect size  :wub:

Yeah, that is also true. ;)

That's true.  At least he doesn't use autotune like some of these "singers" do. :mf_rosetinted: 

Mika should definitely get more attention for his music... But luckily he is not making music that sounds like most of the things that you hear on the radio :fisch: Still, I'm happy that he is not as big as like, Bieber or Beyoncé, because I think our fandom is perfect size :wub:

I agree. I like it the way it is. Not huge. But I do want to make people appreciate him more. They dont have to listen to him or me fans... just that they wouldn't be like 'ahhh. That gay guy.' This drives me angry.

I agree. I like it the way it is. Not huge. But I do want to make people appreciate him more. They dont have to listen to him or me fans... just that they wouldn't be like 'ahhh. That gay guy.' This drives me angry.

:yeah:

'Aahh, that gay guy with the high voice. What ever became of him/is he still alive/never heard anything of him after GK.'   <_<

Mika should definitely get more attention for his music... But luckily he is not making music that sounds like most of the things that you hear on the radio :fisch: Still, I'm happy that he is not as big as like, Bieber or Beyoncé, because I think our fandom is perfect size :wub:

:yeah:

That's true. At least he doesn't use autotune like some of these "singers" do. :mf_rosetinted:

Most of today's singers do that...

I honestly don't see what people like about their songs. :naughty:

Hahaha same here! :naughty: And why are there so many people who like them... :shocked: Confusing... :lmao: