I honestly don't see what people like about their songs. :naughty:

Me neither.  I have to admit I like a couple of Nicki Minaj songs, but I think she's a bit overrated.  I also think that autotune is overused wayyyyy too much. :annoyed_h4h:

Most of today's singers do that...

Unfortunately. <_< 

Most of today's singers do that...

And why are there so many people who like them... :shocked: Confusing... :lmao:

Yup, too many of them. And then then have concerts and try to sing live and you feel like you got your ears bombed.

Why they like them? Pribably because of the advestisements or just becausw their name is 'big'. It was like this woth my friends all the time. Of one was listening to JB, then other one had to too, because he was cool and huge... ????

I agree. I like it the way it is. Not huge. But I do want to make people appreciate him more. They dont have to listen to him or me fans... just that they wouldn't be like 'ahhh. That gay guy.' This drives me angry.

Hmm, I've actually never heard anyone saying things like that... luckily. But that probably because mot people here have forgotten about him and therefore don't have any opinion on him   :mf_rosetinted:

*puts on Love Today*

Let's all enjoy Mika's voice. :glasses2:

*enjoys* 

Gosh it feels good to post again. :D

ahhh, right?  :wub:

Hmm, I've actually never heard anyone saying things like that... luckily. But that probably because mot people here have forgotten about him and therefore don't have any opinion on him   :mf_rosetinted:

*enjoys* 

ahhh, right?  :wub:

*throws confetti*

good idea. :D

Good to have you back. ;):hug:

Awwwww thanks :wub:

Okay. It's official.

My dad confirmed to me he likes some of Mika's songs! BOOM (boum, boum boum boum) :excite:

Misschief managed. :glasses2:

My Mom enthusiastically sings along with Elle Me Dit and Rain and I'm so proud of my work!

• Like 1

Looks like our magic skills are working!  My aunt loved LICM and NPIH so much, she's now bought the other two albums. :D

Oooooh! *stands up from her chair and applaudes*

I still can't convince my parents to watch the Bercy Mika Loves Paris gig  :sneaky2:

Congratulations  :thumb_yello:

Aah that's to bad. :(

Haha thanks!

My mom watched everything with me and dad... well let's say he doesn't tell me to lower the volume- which is a start :D

*congradulates everyone else*

Hmmm good start, good start! *applaudes*

Omg. I juse found my country world representative... she hasn't been on here since 2013.

Joy.

Well....... yay?

Hmmm good start, good start! *applaudes*

Well....... yay?

Ahahaha the reaction. I couldn't sleep. I woke up and just had to do something so I popped on here. That was just a tired brainless me writing :D

Award? ... Ooooh. Oh. Right. Yes.

*looks around, finds some wrapping paper and folds something ugly and 'awardlike' from it*

Here. Your award. :biggrin2:

*takes "award" and looks at it suspiciously"

Umm...thanks.  Just what I always wanted. :glasses2:

Omg. I juse found my country world representative... she hasn't been on here since 2013.

Joy.

Maybe you could apply to be the new representative! :D