Haha never say never. :glasses2:

Keep trying! :clap:

Hehe I wish. :naughty:

Ahahaha the reaction. I couldn't sleep. I woke up and just had to do something so I popped on here. That was just a tired brainless me writing :D

:lmfao:

*takes "award" and looks at it suspiciously"

Umm...thanks.  Just what I always wanted. :glasses2:

I knew it. I'm sure you'll put it in a place where everyone can see it right? :glasses2:

I knew it. I'm sure you'll put it in a place where everyone can see it right? :glasses2:

Oh yeah, definitely.  I'll put it right next to my Mika shrine.  Pride of place. :wink2:

How do you do this? :mf_rosetinted:

I think there is a thread for World Representatives.  You can go there and ask if you are able to be a rep.  I don't know much about it to be honest, but that's probably the best way to do it. :) 

Oh yeah, definitely. I'll put it right next to my Mika shrine. Pride of place. :wink2:

I think there is a thread for World Representatives. You can go there and ask if you are able to be a rep. I don't know much about it to be honest, but that's probably the best way to do it. :)

Or to write to mods :) I'll do it once ;)

Omg, how have I not seen the project they are doing for the 10 years anniversary here?? :o hmm, not sure if I have time to join. What are you sending? 

Hoooow? :o I think you still can join the card!

I've joined both! For the card I made a drawing of a cartoonversion of my cat thinking of MFC (I know :aah: ) with a little text and for the logodesign I've made something simple really, but with lot's of colors! ;)

Hoooow? :o I think you still can join the card!

I've joined both! For the card I made a drawing of a cartoonversion of my cat thinking of MFC (I know :aah: ) with a little text and for the logodesign I've made something simple really, but with lot's of colors! ;)

That's so creative! 

I know I can join, but I'm just really busy ;) I will consider it, but I must wait and see if I get creative  :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

Omg, how have I not seen the project they are doing for the 10 years anniversary here?? :o hmm, not sure if I have time to join. What are you sending? 

There's still time to join.  I'm sending a short message and a little drawing.  I'm going to draw a heart with "MFC" written in the middle, and some stars surrounding it.  I'm not very artistic, so it's the best I can do. :D 

Random:  I need an idea for the thesis sentence for the essay.

Title: The more mixed the better. (talks about cultures)

Any ideas?

:doh:

EDIT: No worries guys, I've found it. I hope. :crossed:

Edited by dreams

There's still time to join.  I'm sending a short message and a little drawing.  I'm going to draw a heart with "MFC" written in the middle, and some stars surrounding it.  I'm not very artistic, so it's the best I can do. :D

That sounds really cute! I'm sure it will be pretty! :D

I am sending a drawing and on it there will be a short message. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I did the same, I wrote a message underneath the drawing. :biggrin2:

I'm sending a part of a song I've written and a message. 

Ooh that sounds interesting! :)

Random:  I need an idea for the thesis sentence for the essay.

Title: The more mixed the better. (talks about cultures)

Any ideas?

:doh:

EDIT: No worries guys, I've found it. I hope. :crossed:

Have you found something useful for it? :o

That sounds really cute! I'm sure it will be pretty! :D

Yeah, I did the same, I wrote a message underneath the drawing. :biggrin2:

Ooh that sounds interesting! :)

Have you found something useful for it? :o

I somehow compared mixing cultures with mixing flavours ???? I hope she'll get it. Dunno. I can still rewrite it.

I am sending a drawing and on it there will be a short message. :thumb_yello:

I'm sending a part of a song I've written and a message. 

Great ideas everyone! :wub: