I don't know. :aah: Plus you probably won't be able to stalk either of them since most of their profiles are in Serbian and Finnish' date=' respectively :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I don't even care, just gimme all their Facebooks :aah::pinkbow:

Plz :mf_rosetinted:

Never talked to her ._. I remember the name, never conversed.

She isn't on here a lot lately. I miss her. :tears: But you might meet her on the TC, she's Mary's best friend. :thumb_yello: and she's rlly cool. She once wrote a poem that is the best poem I have ever read :mf_rosetinted:

She isn't on here a lot lately. I miss her. :tears: But you might meet her on the TC' date=' she's Mary's best friend. :thumb_yello: and she's rlly cool. She once wrote a poem that is the best poem I have ever read :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

We'll meet someday xD As you said probably on TC :naughty:

IM SO EXCITED FOR THAT TC :excite: :excite: :excite:

We'll meet someday xD As you said probably on TC :naughty:

IM SO EXCITED FOR THAT TC :excite: :excite: :excite:

Me too! :teehee: one thing I'm not sure on though is are we gonna talk or naw? We used to not, but I don't know. It's been awhile. :aah:

Me too! :teehee: one thing I'm not sure on though is are we gonna talk or naw? We used to not' date=' but I don't know. It's been awhile. :aah:[/quote']

Also' date=' can we just talk about how EVERY NIGHT at this same time, spam just randomly shows up in the Chin Wagging section? :aah:[/quote']

Cx I'm sure thing will be good though :)

What spam xD

You don't see it now' date=' maybe it was deleted or something, but I'm on all hours of the night and trust me, it shows up :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

You're making it sounds as if it is like the angel of death :aah: