:yay: added you as well :thumb_yello:

So far we've tried:

double Oreos - yummy

m&m birthday cake - :puke:

m&m candied apples - they were okay, nothing special. I like the original m&ms better.

Some pick n mix candies, most of them had a very bright colours and tasted pretty cheap and disgusting :aah:

And toxic waste - it was way too sour couldn't eat it :aah:

Oreos are great :aah::thumb_yello:

Wuss :mf_rosetinted:

Hanna you wuss :mf_rosetinted:

Wuss :mf_rosetinted:

Hanna you wuss :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, yeah whatever :mf_rosetinted: xD

Oreos are great :aah::thumb_yello:

Actually I don't like Oreos :fisch: this was just an exception :mf_rosetinted:

How could you not like candy corn? :mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe the school year is already 1/4 over... :aah:

How can you like it?! :blink: I feel so sorry for you in the u.s having such bad taste in candy :mf_rosetinted: xD

Almost, first I have to pass my two exams :mf_rosetinted: :fingerscrossed:

How could you not like candy corn? :mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe the school year is already 1/4 over... :aah:

I know :naughty:

Yeah' date=' yeah whatever :mf_rosetinted: xD

How can you like it?! :blink: I feel so sorry for you in the u.s having such bad taste in candy :mf_rosetinted: xD

Almost, first I have to pass my two exams :mf_rosetinted: :fingerscrossed:[/quote']

:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, you fail at being an american :aah:

Yeah, yeah whatever :mf_rosetinted: xD

Almost, first I have to pass my two exams :mf_rosetinted: :fingerscrossed:

I don't know why I like it, I just do. I hear people usually hate it, but what can I say? I have weird taste. :naughty:

Exams? Already? I'm so sorry. :aah:

In other news, I made a terrible mistake by taking my sister and her friend out trick or treating in heels. My feet hurt. :mf_rosetinted:

My dad and his great great granddaughter, at his hospital room last night.

10710543_967086349971585_8454852434508772568_n.jpg?oh=d1b4b670d3c9becdd89231233a703a39&oe=54ADEDA9&__gda__=1425333151_50e38af869e0b98fe79e5694a4a1f24b

Awe she's so cute!

I know :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, you fail at being an american :aah:

I know :aah: But I'm really good at being a swede :mf_rosetinted: xD

I don't know why I like it' date=' I just do. I hear people usually hate it, but what can I say? I have weird taste. :naughty:

Exams? Already? I'm so sorry. :aah:

In other news, I made a terrible mistake by taking my sister and her friend out trick or treating in heels. My feet hurt. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Yes you do :naughty:no jk you have excellent taste :mf_rosetinted:

I know, but we have them this early just because my math class and my physics class ended last week, thank god :aah:

well at least you looken faboulus :das:

Edited by Lilasko

Awe she's so cute!

I know, but we have them this early just because my math class and my physics class ended last week, thank god :aah:

I think weird and excellent are becoming synonymous with each other. :naughty::naughty:

Oh! Lucky you, then :das: I still have a long ways to go :aah:

[insert hairflip here]:mf_rosetinted:

I think weird and excellent are becoming synonymous with each other. :naughty::naughty:

Oh! Lucky you' date=' then :das: I still have a long ways to go :aah:

[insert hairflip here']:mf_rosetinted:

I can only agree with you :naughty:

Well now It's the next math class :aah: But it's okay I like math :teehee: long way? Doesn't you like graduate next year or something? :aah:

:naughty: xD Apropos of hair, I've cut my hair, got a bang :mf_rosetinted: In other words I now look like I'm 15 :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Lilasko

I can only agree with you :naughty:

Well now It's the next math class :aah: But it's okay I like math :teehee: long way? Doesn't you like graduate next year or something? :aah:

:naughty: xD Apropos of hair, I've cut my hair, got a bang :mf_rosetinted: In other words I now look like I'm 15 :mf_rosetinted:

Me too :pinkbow: Yes, but hear me out on this: 1 YEAR IS A LONG TIME IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO A PRACTICALLY WINDOWLESS BUILDING FOR 8 HOURS A DAY

Pics or it didn't happen.

Me too :pinkbow: Yes' date=' but hear me out on this: 1 YEAR IS A LONG TIME IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO A PRACTICALLY WINDOWLESS BUILDING FOR 8 HOURS A DAY

Pics or it didn't happen.[/quote']

:hi5: Okay I know how you feel. It's dark when I come to school and dark when I leave. it's okay now when my school has plenty of windows but my high school had none, you felt trapped!

If we ever do the tiny chat thing you'll get lots of pics :mf_rosetinted:

:hi5: Okay I know how you feel. It's dark when I come to school and dark when I leave. it's okay now when my school has plenty of windows but my high school had none, you felt trapped!

If we ever do the tiny chat thing you'll get lots of pics :mf_rosetinted:

It's so odd. Butttt next year they're moving the start time back so we'll get an extra hour or two in the morning, which is good. And I'm probably going to take my free period at the beginning of the day. FREEDOM.

We can TC whenever now, or almost whenever. I finally got back my internet. :teehee:

Awe she's so cute!

Psht :mf_rosetinted:

It's so odd. Butttt next year they're moving the start time back so we'll get an extra hour or two in the morning' date=' which is good. And I'm probably going to take my free period at the beginning of the day. FREEDOM.

[b']We can TC whenever now, or almost whenever. I finally got back my internet. :teehee:[/b]

*dramatic gasp* HURRAH! :naughty:

Bruh, watch me Ice Skate http://youtu.be/DlqH4DN98o0 :mf_rosetinted:

Love ice skating :wub2:

Psht :mf_rosetinted:

It's hard work :mf_rosetinted:

It's so odd. Butttt next year they're moving the start time back so we'll get an extra hour or two in the morning' date=' which is good. And I'm probably going to take my free period at the beginning of the day. FREEDOM.

We can TC whenever now, or almost whenever. I finally got back my internet. :teehee:[/quote']

Oh that's great! I loooooove lie ins :mf_rosetinted: I'm now jealous of you :aah:

Yay, finally :yay: Let's do it this week :mf_rosetinted:

*dramatic gasp* HURRAH! :naughty:

IT TOOK SO LONG. FINALLY. :mf_rosetinted: also, ice dancing is my jam. How long have you been doing it?

Love ice skating :wub2:

It's hard work :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that's great! I loooooove lie ins :mf_rosetinted: I'm now jealous of you :aah:

Yay, finally :yay: Let's do it this week :mf_rosetinted:

Don't be jealous of me, youre an adult. You can sleep in whenever, technically. :aah:

Let's, omg

But when? :teehee:

IT TOOK SO LONG. FINALLY. :mf_rosetinted: also' date=' ice dancing is my jam. How long have you been doing it?

Don't be jealous of me, youre an adult. You can sleep in whenever, technically. :aah:

Let's, omg

But when? :teehee:[/quote']

Ahaha :naughty: I've been skating since I was 5 but I started dancing this year. And my coach watches Doctor Who so that's a plus :naughty: Anyway, that dance was the Dutch Waltz, now onto the Canasta Tango :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by rachie b

You guys better include me in the tinychat :mf_rosetinted: Btw, we should totally not do it Friday or Saturday night :fisch: Maybe Thursday. Also no Wednesday either. I'm serious :mf_rosetinted:

I'm ****ing the plans up :tears:Grace you just had to get your internet fixed this week didn't you :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by rachie b

So the next dance sounded hard but now that I wrote it out I feel like a loser for thinking that :aah::mf_rosetinted:

Progressive

Chasse

Swing Roll

Push

Slip

Swing Roll

Push

Slip

Progressive

Cross Roll

Repeat :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by rachie b

Ahaha :naughty: I've been skating since I was 5 but I started dancing this year. And my coach watches Doctor Who so that's a plus :naughty: Anyway, that dance was the Dutch Waltz, now onto the Canasta Tango :mf_rosetinted:

I used to skate, but I had to stop going because my feet are mucho screwed up and I couldn't afford custom skates. It was pathetic, I'd be on the ice for 20 minutes before I had to leave. :tears:

You guys better include me in the tinychat :mf_rosetinted: Btw, we should totally not do it Friday or Saturday night :fisch: Maybe Thursday. Also no Wednesday either. I'm serious :mf_rosetinted:

I'm ****ing the plans up :tears:Grace you just had to get your internet fixed this week didn't you :mf_rosetinted:

Well I can't do weekends either, as of yet. Soooooooooo. :aah: