I used to skate' date=' but I had to stop going because my feet are mucho screwed up and I couldn't afford custom skates. It was pathetic, I'd be on the ice for 20 minutes before I had to leave. :tears:

Well I can't do weekends either, as of yet. Soooooooooo. :aah:[/quote']

I'm sorry :( I know how much skates cost, the skates I had to get for my freestyle ice skating were a couple hundred bucks. It's kinda ridiculous. :sneaky2:

Next weekend it is! :aah:

Thank you! :pinkbow::hug: I have to do two more dances like that :fisch:****ty testing... :mf_rosetinted:

I will! :sneaky2: You try being an American!

Isn't it fun? it looks fun :teehee:

I alredy do :shun:I'm way too lazy :naughty:

Don't be jealous of me' date=' youre an adult. You can sleep in whenever, technically. :aah :

Let's, omg

But when? :teehee:[/quote']

Technically, but so could you :aah:

:excite:

:dunno: But if we don't do it on a Friday/Saturday, it has to be between 6 to 10 pm cet :mf_rosetinted:

You guys better include me in the tinychat :mf_rosetinted: Btw, we should totally not do it Friday or Saturday night :fisch: Maybe Thursday. Also no Wednesday either. I'm serious :mf_rosetinted :

I'm ****ing the plans up :tears:Grace you just had to get your internet fixed this week didn't you :mf_rosetinted :

Ofc! :wink2: Well that makes it very easy to choose a date :mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry we can do it next week as well!

So the next dance sounded hard but now that I wrote it out I feel like a loser for thinking that :aah: :mf_rosetinted :

Progressive

Chasse

Swing Roll

Push

Slip

Swing Roll

Push

Slip

Progressive

Cross Roll

Repeat :mf_rosetinted :

It LOOKS hard! I have no idea how o do that. :blink:

:dunno: But if we don't do it on a Friday/Saturday, it has to be between 6 to 10 pm cet :mf_rosetinted:

No I couldn't, das illegal. :mf_rosetinted:

Well next Friday would be better for me then, since I can't be here on weekends. :wink2:

No I couldn't' date=' das illegal. :mf_rosetinted:

Well next Friday would be better for me then, since I can't be here on weekends. :wink2:[/quote']

you know there's no fine line between legal and illegal, no one really knows what's what :mf_rosetinted:anyway it's not illegal in Sweden so you could come here and sleep :mf_rosetinted:

okay :huh: but next friday sounds like a good day :teehee:

friday? I'm not at home on friday! :shocked:

Next friday :wink2:

I won't be around come 22nd which is a saturday and nnot at home for a week,i might have my laptop with me,if I do than I can do that week,depending on the time

that's if am still involved:shun:

Why would you not be involved? :huh:

Yeah! :biggrin2: It is really fun :dance_man: It's actually not that hard, the first dance which is the one I showed you only is composed of three moves :mf_rosetinted:

Really :blink: It looks way harder than that :aah:

That's what I said when I first watched it, but once you do it all it is, is swing rolls, progressives, and pushing your legs out all nice because it's ice skating :naughty::aah: And it's a real simple pattern.

Push with your left foot

Push with your right foot

Push with your left foot

Start of Dance

Progressive

Swing Roll

Swing Roll

Progressive

Push with your left foot

Progressive

Swing Roll

Repeat :mf_rosetinted:

well been left out of conversations here,or might just not want me to join anymore idk :dunno:

I'm sorry if you feel left out, it was never anyone's intention. :huh; But I have simple not seen you be active in here in a while, the only who have been posting things here lately is Grace, Rachel and Kezza :dunno: And I can't see no logical reason why we suddenly would have changed our minds and have a tinychat without you. You're a part of this gang as much as anyone else. I'm sorry, but I don't see what we've done that made you thin otherwise :huh:

That's what I said when I first watched it, but once you do it all it is, is swing rolls, progressives, and pushing your legs out all nice because it's ice skating :naughty::aah: And it's a real simple pattern.

Push with your left foot

Push with your left foot

Start of Dance

Progressive

Swing Roll

Swing Roll

Progressive

Push with your left foot

Progressive

Swing Roll

Repeat :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it easy for you, but I wouldn't be able to do it :aah: I can barely do a turn xD

I'm sorry if you feel left out, it was never anyone's intention. :huh; But I have simple not seen you be active in here in a while, the only who have been posting things here lately is Grace, Rachel and Kezza :dunno: And I can't see no logical reason why we suddenly would have changed our minds and have a tinychat without you. You're a part of this gang as much as anyone else. I'm sorry, but I don't see what we've done that made you thin otherwise :huh:

Maybe it easy for you, but I wouldn't be able to do it :aah: I can barely do a turn xD

Ahaha :naughty: Ice skating isn't that hard after you do it a couple times :wink2: You would get the hang of it.

ah thank god :whew::pinkbow:

Don't worry :pathead: We wont leave anyone out!

Ahaha :naughty: Ice skating isn't that hard after you do it a couple times :wink2: You would get the hang of it.

I don't know :aah: But it is a lot of fun though, I really want it too be cold now so it can snow and you can go ice skating and do fun stuff in the snow and have Christmas and lucia and advent calendars and I need to shut up :aah:

Don't worry :pathead: We wont leave anyone out!

I don't know :aah: But it is a lot of fun though, I really want it too be cold now so it can snow and you can go ice skating and do fun stuff in the snow and have Christmas and lucia and advent calendars and I need to shut up :aah:

Yassss :biggrin2: