I said some stuff a while back that was completely ignored... so yeah, there's that.

Well.. That just happens here.. :huh:

Hellooo. Came to say that I've been feeling out of place in the forum lately. :dunno:

I don't think you guys are alone. I'm here every once in awhile' date=' but it just feels... dead. A couple years ago, when I joined, there were always people here having interesting conversations. Now, if someone does say something, no one really cares much about it. :([/quote']

And I agree!! When I joined almost 5 years ago, it was so much more alive place.. Or maybe I'm just imagining it.. Of course I've been away from that place quite a lot lately due to busy life, so.. :huh: but still when I come here every once a while it seems like it's not totally like it used to be some time ago.. :sad::huh:

Hello :mf_rosetinted: I'm quite excited for the new album. Have any of you listened to Last Party yet? I heard it live in Montreal :swoon:

I'm excited too! I can't wait. Though it seems like Mika really cares about my grades. We finish with exams in the beginning of June. :aah: And Last Party is already one of my favourites I could say :wub2: It is so emotional and I can't wait to hear it live! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm excited too! I can't wait. Though it seems like Mika really cares about my grades. We finish with exams in the beginning of June. :aah: And Last Party is already one of my favourites I could say :wub2: It is so emotional and I can't wait to hear it live! :blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2: I don't recall us ever having talked before? What's your name? :)

Hello :mf_rosetinted: I'm quite excited for the new album. Have any of you listened to Last Party yet? I heard it live in Montreal :swoon:

I'm excited too !!!! I just listened to "Last Party" Mmmmm yum. So good!! :original: it seems like new album will be so super and excellent!!! (not that the previous ones haven't been that... :mf_rosetinted: )

Not jealous, not jealous, not jealous :mf_rosetinted:

so far I'm not that excited over the new song. I love the lyrics to Last Party, but not the music if anyone get what I'm meaning :aah:

so far I'm not that excited over the new song. I love the lyrics to Last Party, but not the music if anyone get what I'm meaning :aah:

I get you. But I love both... Specially the last part that is full of everything. (The last chours). :wub2:I think that Mika is the master of the melodies on the same tone( I don't know how to write that..) :aah:

I don't recall it either. :teehee: My name is Urška :blush-anim-cl: Your?

I'm Rachel :) I like your name :teehee:

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

jealous.

Don't be so jealous you two :naughty: And I get what you mean :wink2:

Thank you! I used your name once in English class- we had to make up a story and it was the first name that came into my mind :aah: Speaking of school. It's Saturday and we have to be in school! :banghead: I mean who does that?!

Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying you weekend :huglove:

Thank you! I used your name once in English class- we had to make up a story and it was the first name that came into my mind :aah: Speaking of school. It's Saturday and we have to be in school! :banghead: I mean who does that?!

Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying you weekend :huglove:

School on Saturday :shocked: Glad I don't have that :naughty:

I get you. But I love both... Specially the last part that is full of everything. (The last chours). :wub2:I think that Mika is the master of the melodies on the same tone( I don't know how to write that..) :aah:

I do want to love them too, I think I have to listen to songs some more, most of Mika's songs are songs I need to listen too a lot before I fall in love with them :aah: But when I've listened to the new songs once I don't really feel like I need to listen to them again, which I feel when there are songs I really love. :wub2:

How can you not?! I want to see Mika again :tears: Yeah, but it is still more songs too come hopefully :teehee:

It was only once. I hope :blink:

Does anyone here have a snapchat and would like to share it? Pm me if you have it... :thumb_yello:

I have :teehee: I'll just erase some pms and I can't message you if you want mine? :blush-anim-cl:

Rachel that reminds me, I forgot to add you too snapchat as well when you told me your name :doh::blush-anim-cl:

I do want to love them too, I think I have to listen to songs some more, most of Mika's songs are songs I need to listen too a lot before I fall in love with them :aah: But when I've listened to the new songs once I don't really feel like I need to listen to them again, which I feel when there are songs I really love. :wub2:

I have :teehee: I'll just erase some pms and I can't message you if you want mine? :blush-anim-cl:

Yesss! I'll pm you :wink2: Anyway, how are you guys?:blush-anim-cl:

It supposed to say I can message you stupid autocorrect :doh:

A bit stressed over my test results, otherwise I'm fine. How are you? (:

I'm good. Days are running by very quickly here. And the weather is finally nice! :wub2: I'm sure you will do fine :blush-anim-cl:

I'm good. Days are running by very quickly here. And the weather is finally nice! :wub2: I'm sure you will do fine :blush-anim-cl:

I'm jealous the weather here sucks :sneaky2: Thank you got the result for one of my exams today and it went very well :blush-anim-cl: Now it is just the. math on left :pray:

I'm jealous the weather here sucks :sneaky2: Thank you got the result for one of my exams today and it went very well :blush-anim-cl: Now it is just the. math on left :pray:

I'm waiting for my math exam results as well. It's so frustrating!:doh: Our professor gives out those really tricky questions and then the whole class is talking about it after the lesson and we all have different results...:facepalm: I guess we'll both have to wait! Haha:mikasweat:

I'm waiting for my math exam results as well. It's so frustrating!:doh: Our professor gives out those really tricky questions and then the whole class is talking about it after the lesson and we all have different results...:facepalm: I guess we'll both have to wait! Haha:mikasweat:

Oh I hate that because then it feels like you've failed completely. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :crossed:

Apparently you could find out your result yesterday at the math lesson, but I was at home and when I asked the other teacher today he said I had to wait until tomorrow. :huh:

The point is I think that everyone joined when it was busy in the Mika world. But then the excitement from his latest album died out and people started to go back to their "real lives" so to speak. And when people only are here once a week or month you can't really have interesting conversations anymore :sad: We rely too much on the ghost from the past ssr threads, we need to start something new, the rest of mfc is not dead. I think it's time to stop mourning! And that includes me as well.

Woah. That hit home.

Anyway what does people think of the new album? I'm excited :excite: I just kind of hate the name :puke:

WAIT WHAT I DIDNT KNOW time to google until my fingers break

Oh I'm so sorry. It said on my computer that you log out so I did it too :doh: I'm fine. Great actually! You? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm doing pretty well!! School's almost over, so, yeah. Exciting stuff. :naughty::naughty:

Woah. That hit home.

WAIT WHAT I DIDNT KNOW time to google until my fingers break

I'm doing pretty well!! School's almost over' date=' so, yeah. Exciting stuff. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

I'm sorry :huh:

HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW :shocked::shocked: There are songs out there you need to listen to!