Woah. That hit home.

WAIT WHAT I DIDNT KNOW time to google until my fingers break

I'm doing pretty well!! School's almost over' date=' so, yeah. Exciting stuff. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

How come you didn't know? :shocked:

Lucky you! We have the hardest part and the whole may full of exams coming.

Yesterday we had a concert oc 70 years anniversary of our school and the whole thing was just brilliant. It's the oldest music school in our country. We were all so happy and proud. Even the president came to watch it:blush-anim-cl: We played The phantom of the opera for woodwind orchestra and it was epic with ballet dancers and everything. Sorry for talking so much but honestly I'm so overwhelmed.:wub2:

I'm sorry :huh:

HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW :shocked::shocked: There are songs out there you need to listen to!

Speaking of that. I never asked you what do you think about talk about you? :wink2:

Yesterday we had a concert oc 70 years anniversary of our school and the whole thing was just brilliant. It's the oldest music school in our country. We were all so happy and proud. Even the president came to watch it:blush-anim-cl: We played The phantom of the opera for woodwind orchestra and it was epic with ballet dancers and everything. Sorry for talking so much but honestly I'm so overwhelmed.:wub2:

Speaking of that. I never asked you what do you think about talk about you? :wink2:

Wow that concert must have been amazing :shocked: I'm so jealous of you! I'd been overwhelmed too if I were you, I mean even the president came and watched, wow!

It's not Mika's best song and not his worst it's somewhere in the middle :aah: I liked it better than Last Party before, but now when I've listened to them again I actually like Last Party. I'm sorry I just can't make my mind up :aah:

And you what is your opinion? :teehee:

Wow that concert must have been amazing :shocked: I'm so jealous of you! I'd been overwhelmed too if I were you, I mean even the president came and watched, wow!

It's not Mika's best song and not his worst it's somewhere in the middle :aah: I liked it better than Last Party before, but now when I've listened to them again I actually like Last Party. I'm sorry I just can't make my mind up :aah:

And you what is your opinion? :teehee:

Don't be jealous :blush-anim-cl: I'll post a yt video if there will be one :wink2:

I feel you about the songs. I loved Last party the second I heard it. Talk about you is a bit more complicated. In one way I love it because of a happy beat and positive vibes... but on the other way the only thing that botheres me is the chours. It's repeating too much if you ask me. But there are days when it doesn't bother me at all. And I'm humming it all the time in school:naughty: So yeah... It is confusing.:doh:

Don't be jealous :blush-anim-cl: I'll post a yt video if there will be one :wink2:

I feel you about the songs. I loved Last party the second I heard it. Talk about you is a bit more complicated. In one way I love it because of a happy beat and positive vibes... but on the other way the only thing that botheres me is the chours. It's repeating too much if you ask me. But there are days when it doesn't bother me at all. And I'm humming it all the time in school:naughty: So yeah... It is confusing.:doh:

Yes, please do that. :blush-anim-cl:

That's exact opposite of how I felt the first time I heard the two songs. :aah:

I understand what you mean with the chorus, but I don't mind really. It's a bit repetitive and I wish he had used some more sentences, but it doesn't bother me that much since it is so happy and easy and all you want to do is to jump around and sing along. :teehee: The problem is it just doesn't stick. :huh:

For me it's the chorus in Last Party that's too repetitive, it's not as much as Talk about you, but I just don't like it. It's so hard to explain :aah::doh:

Why the old man, it's not your birthday yet :naughty:

Hi Mary! How are you? :hug:

it's been so long i've not been here i feel old xDDD

I'm okaayy (if we don't count that soon I have exams.. :naughty: ) how about you? :huglove:

it's been so long i've not been here i feel old xDDD

I'm okaayy (if we don't count that soon I have exams.. :naughty: ) how about you? :huglove:

I agree you need to come here more often :naughty:

The same, stuck in a lot of school work, hating on the group I'm writing my exam with :doh: Stuff like that :aah: Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you'll do great :huglove:

Yes, please do that. :blush-anim-cl:

That's exact opposite of how I felt the first time I heard the two songs. :aah:

I understand what you mean with the chorus, but I don't mind really. It's a bit repetitive and I wish he had used some more sentences, but it doesn't bother me that much since it is so happy and easy and all you want to do is to jump around and sing along. :teehee: The problem is it just doesn't stick. :huh:

For me it's the chorus in Last Party that's too repetitive, it's not as much as Talk about you, but I just don't like it. It's so hard to explain :aah::doh:

Ahaha well we both agree at some things:blush-anim-cl: what about other songs? Which one is your favourite? Again, I am not able to decide but the ones that instantly put me into a good mood are WAG, Underwater, Happy ending, and Grace Kelly :wub2: but then again there are many more.... its a never ending circle:teehee:

:old:

hello people xD

Hi! :bye: I don't recall talking to you before. How are you? :blush-anim-cl:

Ahaha well we both agree at some things:blush-anim-cl: what about other songs? Which one is your favourite? Again, I am not able to decide but the ones that instantly put me into a good mood are WAG, Underwater, Happy ending, and Grace Kelly :wub2: but then again there are many more.... its a never ending circle:teehee:

Haha I understand what you mean :naughty: WAG and HE are some of my favorites too :teehee: But hands down Mika's best song and my all time favorite is Rain, I'll never get tired of it! :wub2: Not far behind is Relax, and depending on what day it is, it's either the original version or the Arabic version that's my favorite. :teehee:

Hi! yeah I've not been here for so looong :teehee: I'm okay how about you? :mikadas:

I agree you need to come here more often :naughty:

The same, stuck in a lot of school work, hating on the group I'm writing my exam with :doh: Stuff like that :aah: Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you'll do great :huglove:

indeed :mikadas: (I missed those smiles :teehee: ) aww poor you at least I'm glad I like my group at uni :naughty: I wouldn't bear it if I didn't like groupmates :doh: Good luck with yours too! :thumb_yello:

I hadn't been paying attention *hangs head in shame*

Well yeah, We've got that too, but I'm just gonna pretend it doesn't exist. :naughty: WOAH THAT'S SO COOL. I'd have loved to see it! I'm a strings player, but I can get so behind woodwind.

Haha I understand what you mean :naughty: WAG and HE are some of my favorites too :teehee: But hands down Mika's best song and my all time favorite is Rain, I'll never get tired of it! :wub2: Not far behind is Relax, and depending on what day it is, it's either the original version or the Arabic version that's my favorite. :teehee:

Arabic version? I have to check that out! :blush-anim-cl: Only 4 days left and I'll be in Copenhagen:wub2: I'm sooooooo excited:wink2: And Rain is my favourite at rainy days. I always put the volume up and listen to it until my mother comes to my room and tells me to shut it down.... Because I play it too many times:naughty:

Hi! yeah I've not been here for so looong :teehee: I'm okay how about you? :mikadas:

I'm fine:blush-anim-cl: By the way, my name is Urška :wink2:

I hadn't been paying attention *hangs head in shame*

Well yeah' date=' We've got that too, but I'm just gonna pretend it doesn't exist. :naughty: WOAH THAT'S SO COOL. I'd have loved to see it! I'm a strings player, but I can get so behind woodwind.[/quote']

I'll post a link if it will be avaliable :wink2: So what do you think about new songs? I guess it ask that everyone ahah:doh: oh, and are you going to a concert? :wub2:

Here's something random:

MFC is moving! Just trying to make sure everyone knows in advance that it's coming, and we'll have some downtime while we make the transition.

Read more about it here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34676

Yay :excite: Didn't know that, thanks :thumb_yello:

Arabic version? I have to check that out! :blush-anim-cl: Only 4 days left and I'll be in Copenhagen:wub2: I'm sooooooo excited:wink2: And Rain is my favourite at rainy days. I always put the volume up and listen to it until my mother comes to my room and tells me to shut it down.... Because I play it too many times:naughty:

You haven't? Love it so much :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]cYcfCf6RQ38[/YOUTUBE]

:yay: The weather has been amazing the last days (15-20 degrees) hopefully it will keep being that warm and not being cold and rainy again :huh: No you can't play it to many times :shocked::lmfao:

WELL I KNOW NOW. :teehee : and I did go and listen to them! :teehee:

Good :pathead: And what did you think? :das:

indeed :mikadas: (I missed those smiles :teehee: ) aww poor you at least I'm glad I like my group at uni :naughty: I wouldn't bear it if I didn't like groupmates :doh: Good luck with yours too! :thumb_yello:

I miss them too, wish I could use them when I text :naughty: Thanks! I've done my part now and won't do a thing more until the others step up their game and start writing something -.-

Here's something random:

MFC is moving! Just trying to make sure everyone knows in advance that it's coming, and we'll have some downtime while we make the transition.

Read more about it here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34676

Well that's handy,cos i had no idea