I love the new layout of MFC!!! It took me so long to figure out how to even log in, though, because on the old layout my username had the <3 in it (y'all better not judge me, I was like 13 okay) and something didn't process as to why it wasn't letting me log in with that... apparently, this new MFC doesn't support heart emojis/love in general. :/ 

PS Emma I might go to Edinburgh next summer lolololol

I love the new layout of MFC!!! It took me so long to figure out how to even log in, though, because on the old layout my username had the <3 in it (y'all better not judge me, I was like 13 okay) and something didn't process as to why it wasn't letting me log in with that... apparently, this new MFC doesn't support heart emojis/love in general. :/ 

I am not from that part of Scotland  :P

I am not from that part of Scotland  :P

But heres the thing: Same continent. Same country. WEIRD. SO WEIRD. I have known you for almost three years and in that period of time I have come nowhere close to actually being near you. So I'm excited anyways oh my gosh

But heres the thing: Same continent. Same country. WEIRD. SO WEIRD. I have known you for almost three years and in that period of time I have come nowhere close to actually being near you. So I'm excited anyways oh my gosh

yes yes,two bad it's two trains to get to:aah: but hopefully id have money then so i could see if you wanted me to.

I love the new look! :D I had to wait till I got to Denmark to see it! My country is obviously too slow... :( And I like the phone - friendly thing more. Though I'm still wondering how to find smileys...

Edited by dreams

I love the new look! :D I had to wait till I got to Denmark to see it! My country is obviously too slow... :( And I like the phone - friendly thing more. Though I'm still wondering how to find smileys...

The smileys are up next to the Font/Size options in the post writing box thingy. It's like a button with a picture of a smiley face on it? And then the emojis show up on the bottom of the text box, if that's what you mean.  ;)

Every time someone mentions Stockholm I think of Dr. Seuss.

Wait why? :aah: and I kind of don't know who that is.... :fisch: :blush_aim_cl:

:bye:  I'm alright ty,yourself ?

I'm doing fine I think. :aah:

That would be fun. I like that idea. I'll let you know if I end up going! 

Well...you'd then be my second person from the US that i would meet,in june i am seeing a friend from there,meeting a friend from Australia in like three weeks..all so exciting :teehee:

You think? that don't sound good :lmao:

Edited by Mikaissocoollike

The smileys are up next to the Font/Size options in the post writing box thingy. It's like a button with a picture of a smiley face on it? And then the emojis show up on the bottom of the text box, if that's what you mean.  ;)

I like your new username :lmfao: I'm sorry :huh: I took me until right now before I could come in :sad: It worked on my phone but not on my iPad. I tried everything, but no. So now it feels like everyone knows the new site so well, and I'm dumb and don't understand a thing....

Can't even find the smileys....

Well...you'd then be my second person from the US that i would meet,in june i am seeing a friend from there,meeting a friend from Australia in like three weeks..all so exciting :teehee:

I know :aah: But some parts are great and other things are not. So it's hard to decide :aah:

Noooo,why does the weather have to completely change in time for Tuesday when I have a concert to go to  :overreact:

Oh that sucks :huh: But it's still some days to go so hopefully the weather will change again! Who are you going to see?

Oh that sucks :huh: But it's still some days to go so hopefully the weather will change again! Who are you going to see?

Nah i just saw the weather forecast and we have like cold air coming along for the new week,we've had warmth these days,lovely warm & sunny...I was gonna go without a jacket but might have to now :aah: 

I am going to see the band Take That aha 

Nah i just saw the weather forecast and we have like cold air coming along for the new week,we've had warmth these days,lovely warm & sunny...I was gonna go without a jacket but might have to now :aah: 

I am going to see the band Take That aha

Just like us then. We always get your weather :aah: But that sucks, hopefully it won't rain. :huh:

I definitely know who they are but I can't remember any of their songs right now.

And you'd be the first person from Scotland that I'd be meeting, other than Alan Cumming. Who kind of doesn't count.  :naughty:

I like your new username :lmfao: I'm sorry :huh: I took me until right now before I could come in :sad: It worked on my phone but not on my iPad. I tried everything, but no. So now it feels like everyone knows the new site so well, and I'm dumb and don't understand a thing....

Can't even find the smileys....

Me too  :mf_rosetinted: I've wondered if I could ask a mod about changing it, but for now it will have to do  :mf_rosetinted: Dude, multiquote is not fecking working right. I must be doing something wrong. WEIRD.  :aah:

"general manager Thneeds Incorporated, Stockholm Sweeeeeden"  it's from The Lorax. Have you seen that? I've NEVER heard of someone who didnt know who dr seuss was, we literally celebrate his birthday in every public school across America. 

oh my god you can type in comic sans THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED IN LIFE that's it friends i am gone i have ascended to heaven 

FRICK the LightBlue color doesn't hide text anymore FRICK 
there must be a solution to this that was IMPORTANT hold up im just gonna try literally every color and see if any of them work 

Hmmm???? Hmmmmmmmmm? I dont know why is it so important to me 

FRICK the LightBlue color doesn't hide text anymore FRICK 

there must be a solution to this that was IMPORTANT hold up im just gonna try literally every color and see if any of them work 

Hmmm???? Hmmmmmmmmm? I dont know why is it so important to me 

important announcement: pale turquoise is a terrible choice but Honeydew, Azure, and Alice Blue are all excellent choices for hidden text. you are all welcome. i am a goddess. 

wow youre cool 

ya me das rite 

by the way guys i finally edited the first post of this thread to make it snazzy!! just like i said i would!!! wow! life is great!!! this had better amuse u all or i have failed massively. 

jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin jammin 

(i bulkpost here because i have no friends help) 

ive listened to literally nothing but this song for the past two days. Admire me. I go hard. I do not joke around when it comes to morrissey