Great :naughty:

omg guys from England makes my heart melt :wub2: that and French guys with black curly hair. It's an excellent choice you've made :pinkbow:

I'll remember you've said that :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

What can I say? I just have good taste. And so does he.  :mf_rosetinted: 

Well you can remember everything I've said, considering that it's on the internet and the NSA has probably already read it.  :mf_rosetinted:  :mf_rosetinted:

What can I say? I just have good taste. And so does he.  :mf_rosetinted: 

Well you can remember everything I've said, considering that it's on the internet and the NSA has probably already read it.  :mf_rosetinted:  :mf_rosetinted:

Because he chose you? :pinkbow:

Yeah stupid NSA :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, I'm actually meeting up with Micah in like a month -ish. Be happy for me.

That's wonderful, I'm happy for you :teehee:

and jealous :mf_rosetinted:

Are you going to travel or is she?

Edited by Lilasko

That's wonderful, I'm happy for you :teehee:

and jealous :mf_rosetinted:

Are you going to travel or is she?

She's traveling! She won some thing and is coming to DC with a group. Whee.

Oh I see, I'm sorry :sad:

No Sweden have FRA :mf_rosetinted:

Don't be! Life is grand! :naughty: 

Same thing? 

She's traveling! She won some thing and is coming to DC with a group. Whee.

Don't be! Life is grand! :naughty:

Same thing?

That's awesome!

please translate to simpel english :aa:

Well while NSA plays with the big guys, FRA is playing in the sandbox :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Lilasko

Today, I decided to let everyone know that I am, in fact, neurotic and egged this guy's skateboard with devilled eggs.  :mf_rosetinted: He's a ####boy, so all the little girls that he's manipulated are like upset with me and everyone else is like yeah he deserved it. I somewhat feel bad. But not all that much. 

Today, I decided to let everyone know that I am, in fact, neurotic and egged this guy's skateboard with devilled eggs.  :mf_rosetinted: He's a ####boy, so all the little girls that he's manipulated are like upset with me and everyone else is like yeah he deserved it. I somewhat feel bad. But not all that much.

I don't know him, but it sounds like he probably deserved it :hi5:

If you ever wonder how much we love new potatoes in Sweden just think of the fact that yesterday the first Swedish new potatoes were sold for 2000 sek (240 dollar 214 euro)/kg. :mf_rosetinted:

If you ever wonder how much we love new potatoes in Sweden just think of the fact that yesterday the first Swedish new potatoes were sold for 2000 sek (240 dollar 214 euro)/kg. :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT THE HECK. that's insane. you're lying to me. 

(Xen says hi!) 

who the heck would pay that much for potatoes??? :aah: 

done and done :pinkbow:

It's not any potatoes. It's Swedish new potatoes :mf_rosetinted: No, but half of the money was donated to charity :wink2:

Great :teehee:

I need help I what book to read next. It has to be one from my bookshelf because that was my new years' resolution: to have read all books in my bookshelf. But I don't know which one....

Astrid Lindgren - Mio my son http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mio,_My_Son

Moominland midvinter - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moominland_Midwinter

Jane Austin' - Emma

Ernest Hemingway - Farwell to Arms

Robin Hood

Ann Cassidy - Fprget me not:

"Jade Henderson is missing, taken from her cot in the night. Stella Parfitt watches the police investigation unfold, and begins to ask her own questions. Where was her mother that night?"

Som om jag inte fanns

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330911/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Räcker det om jag älskar dig

Edited by Lilasko

It's not any potatoes. It's Swedish new potatoes :mf_rosetinted: No, but half of the money was donated to charity :wink2:

Great :teehee:

What's the difference? do they taste better or something? :naughty: That's great though! It's good to know that all you potato lovers are making a difference :mf_rosetinted: 

Btw, she has no plans to come back here. So you better make a Facebook so she can talk to you

I need help I what book to read next. It has to be one from my bookshelf because that was my new years' resolution: to have read all books in my bookshelf. But I don't know which one....

Astrid Lindgren - Mio my son http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mio,_My_Son

Moominland midvinter - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moominland_Midwinter

Jane Austin' - Emma

Ernest Hemingway - Farwell to Arms

Robin Hood

Ann Cassidy - Fprget me not:

"Jade Henderson is missing, taken from her cot in the night. Stella Parfitt watches the police investigation unfold, and begins to ask her own questions. Where was her mother that night?"

Som om jag inte fanns

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330911/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Räcker det om jag älskar dig

Read Robin Hood, because it's classic yet fanciful and light.

What's the difference? do they taste better or something? :naughty: That's great though! It's good to know that all you potato lovers are making a difference :mf_rosetinted: 

Btw, she has no plans to come back here. So you better make a Facebook so she can talk to you

Yes they do actually,just like Swedish strawberries are the tastiest :aah: Only eating potatoes for the rest of my life would be a good life :mf_rosetinted:

That's sad to hear :/ Maybe maybe, sometime in the future :mf_rosetinted:

Read Robin Hood, because it's classic yet fanciful and light.

I trust you with this one, all I know about Robin Hood is what Disney taught me :mf_rosetinted:

Yes they do actually,just like Swedish strawberries are the tastiest :aah: Only eating potatoes for the rest of my life would be a good life :mf_rosetinted:

That's sad to hear :/ Maybe maybe, sometime in the future :mf_rosetinted:

I trust you with this one, all I know about Robin Hood is what Disney taught me :mf_rosetinted:

I've never tasted a swedish strawberry :aah: Are you kidding me? I would die. I need at least potatoes AND bananas. And spinach. And mushrooms. And everything else. :mf_rosetinted: And they say vegans have no variety. :mf_rosetinted: 

WHY NOT NOW THOUGH 

...same. :aah: 

I've never tasted a swedish strawberry :aah: Are you kidding me? I would die. I need at least potatoes AND bananas. And spinach. And mushrooms. And everything else. :mf_rosetinted: And they say vegans have no variety. :mf_rosetinted: 

WHY NOT NOW THOUGH 

...same. :aah:

They are the best!! Since the summer nights in Sweden are so short the strawberries are sweeter and taste more :drool: Why bananas? All ban as taste the same they are so boring :aah: Are you a vegan? :teehee:

I don't know, I've never had Facebook it's so awkward :aah:

They are the best!! Since the summer nights in Sweden are so short the strawberries are sweeter and taste more :drool: Why bananas? All ban as taste the same they are so boring :aah: Are you a vegan? :teehee:

I don't know, I've never had Facebook it's so awkward :aah:

Well, well, well. Guess who has to go to Sweden now. :aah: BECAUSE BANANA ICE CREAM, THAT'S WHY. :naughty: Yep, I'm pretty much as vegan as they come. :naughty: 

Okay but it doesn't have to be awkward! J o i n  u s. I'll be your first friend and show you around and compliment you publicly *pets you* 

Well, well, well. Guess who has to go to Sweden now. :aah: BECAUSE BANANA ICE CREAM, THAT'S WHY. :naughty: Yep, I'm pretty much as vegan as they come. :naughty: 

Okay but it doesn't have to be awkward! J o i n  u s. I'll be your first friend and show you around and compliment you publicly *pets you* 

Come, come! You're always welcome here :pinkbow:

Nah there are tastier ice creams :naughty: Then I'm jealous of you :teehee:

I knooow but it's just I don't know :aah: But, I have a lot of other social media stuff :pinkbow:

Come, come! You're always welcome here :pinkbow:

Nah there are tastier ice creams :naughty: Then I'm jealous of you :teehee:

I knooow but it's just I don't know :aah: But, I have a lot of other social media stuff :pinkbow:

I'll have to travel there eventually, but only if you promise to show me around :aah: 

Not when the closest store that sells non-dairy ice cream is an hour away. :mf_rosetinted: Why are you jealous? :teehee:

Do you have skype or anything that you can just talk straight back and forth on? 

I'll have to travel there eventually, but only if you promise to show me around :aah: 

Not when the closest store that sells non-dairy ice cream is an hour away. :mf_rosetinted: Why are you jealous? :teehee:Do you have skype or anything that you can just talk straight back and forth on? 

Yay! Of course I will :excite: Not that there are much to see though :aah:

Oh I see :/ That sucks. Because, It's a great and bold choice that I know I'll never be able to make

I do actually have skype, not that I use it so much. I also have whatsapp and kik. And also snapchat even if it sucks to talk back and forth on :aah: