Yay! Of course I will :excite: Not that there are much to see though :aah:

Oh I see :/ That sucks. Because, It's a great and bold choice that I know I'll never be able to make

I do actually have skype, not that I use it so much. I also have whatsapp and kik. And also snapchat even if it sucks to talk back and forth on :aah:

Well, you know, I'll probably be satisfied just looking at trees if im that far away from home. :lmao: 

Why not? o.o it's pretty much the easiest decision i've ever made. I feel really good! Plus I'm in good company, as far as role models go. :naughty:

Oh man, i didn't know that! I'll have to keep it in mind. My phone charger's totally shot, but when i get a new one i'll see about getting kik, because everyone seems to have it except me. :aah:

Hello  :mf_rosetinted: Now I'm curious about Banana Ice Cream :naughty:

Hello Rachel. What's up? :teehee:

Well, you know, I'll probably be satisfied just looking at trees if im that far away from home. :lmao: Why not? o.o it's pretty much the easiest decision i've ever made. I feel really good! Plus I'm in good company, as far as role models go. :naughty:

Oh man, i didn't know that! I'll have to keep it in mind. My phone charger's totally shot, but when i get a new one i'll see about getting kik, because everyone seems to have it except me. :aah:

You're setting the bar too low, but we do have trees :lmfao: Even if my classmate who's from another part of Sweden say we only have like three trees, which is so not true :shun:

That's great! It's just that, I really do not like vegetables, I love dairy products and I live for meat :blush_aim: But I'll try to eat less meat and have at least one day a week without it.

Well to comfort you, everyone who's 12 have kik. No one my age has it :aah:

Hello Rachel. What's up? :teehee:

You're setting the bar too low, but we do have trees :lmfao: Even if my classmate who's from another part of Sweden say we only have like three trees, which is so not true :shun:

That's great! It's just that, I really do not like vegetables, I love dairy products and I live for meat :blush_aim: But I'll try to eat less meat and have at least one day a week without it.

Well to comfort you, everyone who's 12 have kik. No one my age has it :aah:

It might be true compared to here, there's practically a forest everywhere you look where I'm from. c: 

Don't like vegetables? I can't even believe that. :o Seriously though, even one day without meat a week makes a difference! everyone has their own pace :)

Well it seems like everyone around me is always asking for mine and i have to tell them I don't have it, at which point I get a "what are you from the stone age?" type stare. :aah: 

It might be true compared to here, there's practically a forest everywhere you look where I'm from. c: Don't like vegetables? I can't even believe that. :o Seriously though, even one day without meat a week makes a difference! everyone has their own pace :)Well it seems like everyone around me is always asking for mine and i have to tell them I don't have it, at which point I get a "what are you from the stone age?" type stare. :aah:

The rest of Sweden is pretty much forest but the southernmost part, where I live, it's pretty much farmland everywhere you look :aah:

That's how people usually reacts, yes. I'd like to like vegetables but I don't :/

:lmao: That's how it works for me when I say I don't have Facebook, but it's usually followed by "That's great, never get it it will destroy your life" those kind of things :aah:

Edited by Lilasko

I realized right now that Staten Island is indeed the correct English name for Staten Island, and not at all an English name translated to Swedish :doh:

Edited by Lilasko

The rest of Sweden is pretty much forest but the southernmost part, where I live, it's pretty much farmland everywhere you look :aah:

That's how people usually reacts, yes. I'd like to like vegetables but I don't :/

:lmao: That's how it works for me when I say I don't have Facebook, but it's usually followed by "That's great, never get it it will destroy your life" those kind of things :aah:

Well, farmland can be nice, too. Just in a different way. It has a different feel. It's pretty. :pinkbow: 

Btw it doesn't ruin your life at all, it's quite helpful in fact. Helpful and boring. A mixture. Mostly boring. BUT ALSO HELPFUL

Well, farmland can be nice, too. Just in a different way. It has a different feel. It's pretty. :pinkbow:

Btw it doesn't ruin your life at all, it's quite helpful in fact. Helpful and boring. A mixture. Mostly boring. BUT ALSO HELPFUL

I like it, the openness and how you can see really far. It's sothening for my claustrophobia :aah: But it's prettiest right now in May when the rapeseed blooms. Yellow everywhere you look :wub2::aah:

Nah, I'm not convinced :mf_rosetinted: I guess it could be helpful a bit, but how helpful?

Edited by Lilasko

I like it, the openness and how you can see really far. It's sothening for my claustrophobia :aah: But it's prettiest right now in May when the rapeseed blooms. Yellow everywhere you look :wub2::aah:

Nah, I'm not convinced :mf_rosetinted: I guess it could be helpful a bit, but how helpful?

Here, it's nothing but green. Just tall swaying grass and occasional farmland. And cute animals. <3 

It's good for easily connecting with people/talking with people in a way that's unique (mostly due to the fact that it's public). It's just convenient, you know? You can overshare a little bit but not as much as with twitter, and it's more personal than tumblr. I guess I only defend it because it's the sole reason i'm still in touch with most people from MFC. 

Here, it's nothing but green. Just tall swaying grass and occasional farmland. And cute animals. <3 

It's good for easily connecting with people/talking with people in a way that's unique (mostly due to the fact that it's public). It's just convenient, you know? You can overshare a little bit but not as much as with twitter, and it's more personal than tumblr. I guess I only defend it because it's the sole reason i'm still in touch with most people from MFC.

Awe cute animals :wub2: All we have are cows :aah:

I can understand why you're defending it, and I kind of miss that you can easily connect with people, and I have also lost contact with people from mfc due to the fact that they are not coming here anymore :/ But on the other hand the friends that really means something to you won't lose contact with you just because you don't have Facebook. I think of that sometimes, if I had had Facebook I wouldn't have lost contact with him or her. But if it's meant to be the Facebook will have nothing to do with it.

Awe cute animals :wub2: All we have are cows :aah:

I can understand why you're defending it, and I kind of miss that you can easily connect with people, and I have also lost contact with people from mfc due to the fact that they are not coming here anymore :/ But on the other hand the friends that really means something to you won't lose contact with you just because you don't have Facebook. I think of that sometimes, if I had had Facebook I wouldn't have lost contact with him or her. But if it's meant to be the Facebook will have nothing to do with it.

Well, we have cows, and horses, and chickens, and goats, and stuff. My friend has pet ducks. *shrugs* animals are cute as heck though, ESPECIALLY chickens. I love chickens. 

Well it's your decision! And I definitely understand your point of view. :) 

I do actually have skype, not that I use it so much. I also have whatsapp and kik. And also snapchat even if it sucks to talk back and forth on :aah:

You should totally PM me your skype/kik. Yes, I finally got kik. I feel like a hip grandma.

You should totally PM me your skype/kik. Yes, I finally got kik. I feel like a hip grandma.

Yay! :yay: But if anyone is old, that's me :aah: Now I just have to go and delete some pms :doh: xD

Edit: Deleted like 20 pm:s :aah: But now I can't send you one :/

Well, we have cows, and horses, and chickens, and goats, and stuff. My friend has pet ducks. *shrugs* animals are cute as heck though, ESPECIALLY chickens. I love chickens.

Well it's your decision! And I definitely understand your point of view. :)

Can you cuddle with the duck? :teehee: Love animals too. I really really want to get a cat :sad:

Thanks (:

Edited by Lilasko

Yay! :yay: But if anyone is old, that's me :aah: Now I just have to go and delete some pms :doh: xD

Edit: Deleted like 20 pm:s :aah: But now I can't send you one :/

Can you cuddle with the duck? :teehee: Love animals too. I really really want to get a cat :sad:

Thanks (:

Shhhh. If you're old, I"m practically an infant. :naughty: Is it not working, or something? :huh: 

YES YOU CAN CUDDLE WITH DUCKS. theyre so cute. they are very nice and fluffy. <3 Cats are sweet, but be careful which one you choose, cuz some of them are jerks (most are angels though) 

Shhhh. If you're old, I"m practically an infant. :naughty: Is it not working, or something? :huh:

YES YOU CAN CUDDLE WITH DUCKS. theyre so cute. they are very nice and fluffy. <3 Cats are sweet, but be careful which one you choose, cuz some of them are jerks (most are angels though)

No shhhh, it's like three years :aah: Don't remember what it said, but I tried all different ways and it would not let me send it :/

Awe :wub2: Well I'm never ever going to get a cat either ways so I'll just have to dream of one :sad:

No shhhh, it's like three years :aah: Don't remember what it said, but I tried all different ways and it would not let me send it :/

Awe :wub2: Well I'm never ever going to get a cat either ways so I'll just have to dream of one :sad:

3 years is almost 20% of my entire life. :mf_rosetinted: BLUH. I wonder why. :-(

Why don't you? Do they not allow pets where you live, or something?

3 years is almost 20% of my entire life. :mf_rosetinted: BLUH. I wonder why. :-(

Why don't you? Do they not allow pets where you live, or something?

And soon it will be less than 5 % :mf_rosetinted: I wonder how? I wonder why? Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky, but all that I could see was just another yellow lemon tree :fisch: No but I wonder too. Asked the mods but they ignores me :(

I wish it was as simple as that. But my mum is allergic :sad: And if I do get a cat in the future she'll never be able to visit me.

And soon it will be less than 5 % :mf_rosetinted: I wonder how? I wonder why? Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky, but all that I could see was just another yellow lemon tree :fisch: No but I wonder too. Asked the mods but they ignores me :(

I wish it was as simple as that. But my mum is allergic :sad: And if I do get a cat in the future she'll never be able to visit me.

Yes, and soon I will be dead and rotting. But no need to remind me. :mf_rosetinted: I had no idea what you were quoting, so I googled it. And now I'm vaguely confused and vaguely delighted. :naughty: oh man. I'm sure they'll get back to you soon! Probably just occupied trying to figure out the new format or something. 

Oh man. I'm sorry about that :'( but you could always... get a catfish? :aah: 

Yes, and soon I will be dead and rotting. But no need to remind me. :mf_rosetinted: I had no idea what you were quoting, so I googled it. And now I'm vaguely confused and vaguely delighted. :naughty: oh man. I'm sure they'll get back to you soon! Probably just occupied trying to figure out the new format or something.

Oh man. I'm sorry about that :'( but you could always... get a catfish? :aah:

Don't worry I'll remind you :mf_rosetinted: You never heard that song? :aah:Had it stuck in my head for weeks just because someone said: "I wonder" and I said: "isn't that a song?" :aah: Hopefully, but in the meantime maybe you understand better. This is what it says when I try to send a pm: "You must enter their name in the appropriate field fully." :dunno:

:lmfao: It will be hard to cuddle with it though :aah;

Be curious no more, I'm here to answer all your banana ice cream questions. :mf_rosetinted:

Why thank you, and actually I do have a question, not about Banana Ice Cream though.. I recall you telling me a long while ago that you play the violin? Do you still play it? :teehee:

Don't worry I'll remind you :mf_rosetinted: You never heard that song? :aah:Had it stuck in my head for weeks just because someone said: "I wonder" and I said: "isn't that a song?" :aah: Hopefully, but in the meantime maybe you understand better. This is what it says when I try to send a pm: "You must enter their name in the appropriate field fully." :dunno:

:lmfao: It will be hard to cuddle with it though :aah;

Thanks :mf_rosetinted: Nope, I'd never heard it in my life! Where do you know it from? OH BOY. It's got to do something with my username having been screwed up by this format... :huh: 

if you stay in the water with it long enough maybe youll grow gills and it'll be easier.

Why thank you, and actually I do have a question, not about Banana Ice Cream though.. I recall you telling me a long while ago that you play the violin? Do you still play it? :teehee:

Yeah, I've played for quite a long time now. :) 

Thanks :mf_rosetinted: Nope, I'd never heard it in my life! Where do you know it from? OH BOY. It's got to do something with my username having been screwed up by this format... :huh: 

if you stay in the water with it long enough maybe youll grow gills and it'll be easier.

Yeah, I've played for quite a long time now. :)

They play it on the radio from time to time :teehee: Yeah I guessed that too, but I tried "both" your usernames but that didn't make a different. The funny things is that mfc finds you when I write your name so I don't know why it's not working :/

:aah: Well that's a plan, and I like water so it would not be a bad thing :naughty:

SO.. Basically I opened MFC for the first time after this big change in here.... I have literally NO IDEA what to do in here...... :*confused*  :(

Edited by ängi

They play it on the radio from time to time :teehee: Yeah I guessed that too, but I tried "both" your usernames but that didn't make a different. The funny things is that mfc finds you when I write your name so I don't know why it's not working :/

:aah: Well that's a plan, and I like water so it would not be a bad thing :naughty:

I havent listened to the radio in forever tbh. I just listen to weird 80s pop music and lay around in anguish. IT FINALLY WENT THROUGH THOUGH so whatever you did eventually worked

Yay! :)