You make it sound like some kind of cool detective work :naughty:

It is!! :floor:

I keep coming here too. Just to chock if something would change :) it's not boring... eating can be interesting ;) Yes I did. I bought it thru Google play and I love it! I think it's more like the forst two albums and the songs are really catchy :D And I like lyrics too. How come you haven't heard it yet? It is on YouTube on channel Mika lyrics. That one is almost the same as the original :)

Oh... that makes sence. Better to do it now then later right? :) I wish I knew anything about it. But honestly I have no clue... except fom movies :D

Yeah I'm doing it now so I can enjoy the time after having finished. :D And I can take my time that way. ;) Haha I wish it was about movies!!! xD

I keep coming here too. Just to chock if something would change :) it's not boring... eating can be interesting ;) Yes I did. I bought it thru Google play and I love it! I think it's more like the forst two albums and the songs are really catchy :D And I like lyrics too. How come you haven't heard it yet? It is on YouTube on channel Mika lyrics. That one is almost the same as the original :)

Oh... that makes sence. Better to do it now then later right? :) I wish I knew anything about it. But honestly I have no clue... except fom movies :D

Honestly, I'm scared to listen to it. My life is in a very different place right now than it was when I was really hooked on his first two albums, and listening to him really gives me an uncomfortable feeling now, like I'm in a past life or something. It's almost anxiety inducing. 

Yeah I'm doing it now so I can enjoy the time after having finished. :D And I can take my time that way. ;) Haha I wish it was about movies!!! xD

Well, yes, but very difficult detective work. :mf_rosetinted: 

Honestly, I'm scared to listen to it. My life is in a very different place right now than it was when I was really hooked on his first two albums, and listening to him really gives me an uncomfortable feeling now, like I'm in a past life or something. It's almost anxiety inducing. 

Really? I was a bit different too... I mean, I was 14 and I was at the end of my primary school, hating everone around me and just couldn't wait to get rid off all the people I was stuck with there. They were rude. :dunno: And I remember the feeling when I clicked play on my phone. I was scared that I would be dissapointed :(But now I can't stop listening  :wink2:  Plus I feel like I'm aone in that city that knows wh he is... Luckily I have MCF to talk with people  :wub:

Free tme is great :yes:  I'm affraid I'll get lost in it and won't be able to get out of that relaxing/slightly boring life when it's time for school again... :doh:

Haha exactly! You got it completely right what is my job. :teehee:

I love relaxing very much. :naughty: But somehow I manage to have enough motivation for this stupid homeworks all the time. Plus... The grades are important for my finals...

Haha exactly! You got it completely right what is my job. :teehee:

I love relaxing very much. :naughty: But somehow I manage to have enough motivation for this stupid homeworks all the time. Plus... The grades are important for my finals...

That's true  :) So how are you spending your summer? Are you going to see Mika anywhere?  :das:

Really? I was a bit different too... I mean, I was 14 and I was at the end of my primary school, hating everone around me and just couldn't wait to get rid off all the people I was stuck with there. They were rude. :dunno: And I remember the feeling when I clicked play on my phone. I was scared that I would be dissapointed :(But now I can't stop listening  :wink2:  Plus I feel like I'm aone in that city that knows wh he is... Luckily I have MCF to talk with people  :wub:

Free tme is great :yes:  I'm affraid I'll get lost in it and won't be able to get out of that relaxing/slightly boring life when it's time for school again... :doh:

Well, I was in a similar place.. maybe not the rude people, per se, but the same age and SOMETHING like a strange situation. It's really complicated. Did you like TOOL? 

Well, I was in a similar place.. maybe not the rude people, per se, but the same age and SOMETHING like a strange situation. It's really complicated. Did you like TOOL?

I liked it.... but maybe I liked first two albums more. I don't know. XD You?

That's true :) So how are you spending your summer? Are you going to see Mika anywhere? :das:

I'm spending my summer with my stupid homework... :P I just started doing some research for it... It's so annoying...

Sadly I can't see Mika! :( He doesn't come to Germany and I can't afford travelling... :( I'm very disappointed because of that cos it's too long I saw him live the last time.

What about you?

I'm spending my summer with my stupid homework... :P I just started doing some research for it... It's so annoying...

Sadly I can't see Mika! :( He doesn't come to Germany and I can't afford travelling... :( I'm very disappointed because of that cos it's too long I saw him live the last time.

What about you?

I'm going to summer flute school- so I'm going to work a bit too  :)  And then to Greece with parents.  :wub:

And yes, I'm going to Zurich to my first Mika concert and I'm already excited! :cheer:  But I would love him to come to Germany too, or Austria. It would be closer for me too... :mf_rosetinted:

I liked it.... but maybe I liked first two albums more. I don't know. XD You?

I didn't really like most of the songs very much. They sound okay, but I thought there was something missing that was in the first two that I liked so much. I'm just trying to get a feeling for how similar you/others feel about it so I can stop freaking out and feel like I can listen to the album, already.

I didn't really like most of the songs very much. They sound okay, but I thought there was something missing that was in the first two that I liked so much. I'm just trying to get a feeling for how similar you/others feel about it so I can stop freaking out and feel like I can listen to the album, already.

You're right in a way. They were very different from the songs he had on the first two albums. But if you didn't like that you will like the new album even more! It's similar to the first ones! The songs are very catchy and so much Mika! :D:wink2:

I can tell you that I personally like listening to TOOL, and there are some songs I really love, but I prefer the other albums.

I don't think you're the only one with that feeling according to what I heard other fans saying when TOOL came out!

I feel the same. I like them, but there something on the first two albums that makes me happy the same moment that I turn on the music. And songs are so light and they make you want to dance! So I think you will like the last album. It's very Mika.

I think the third one was too electronic for my taste.  

You're right in a way. They were very different from the songs he had on the first two albums. But if you didn't like that you will like the new album even more! It's similar to the first ones! The songs are very catchy and so much Mika! :D:wink2:

I can tell you that I personally like listening to TOOL, and there are some songs I really love, but I prefer the other albums.

I don't think you're the only one with that feeling according to what I heard other fans saying when TOOL came out!

I agree with everything. :)

I feel the same. I like them, but there something on the first two albums that makes me happy the same moment that I turn on the music. And songs are so light and they make you want to dance! So I think you will like the last album. It's very Mika.

Same! The songs of the first two albums get me to dance EVERYTIME. And the new one has exactly the same effect! :D:thumb_yello:

Thanks. :D;)

That sounds gorgeous. If only I weren't so lazy. I don't even want to get a job, even though i probably would like to be able to buy stuff & things. *shakes fists* capitalism

Thank you :pinkbow:

No one wants to get a job :mf_rosetinted: Agree, would be much better if we had communism :mf_rosetinted:

Guess I'm the only one who likes tool? Some songs we're really bad (kids and step with me) but there were bad songs on licm och tbwktm too. Really like Make you happy Miami edit and heroes! Haven't listen too much on no place in heaven but I'm not that impressed even though there are songs I can't stop listen to. But I need to listen more before I can give my opinion

Guess I'm the only one who likes tool? Some songs we're really bad (kids and step with me) but there were bad songs on licm och tbwktm too. Really like Make you happy Miami edit and heroes! Haven't listen too much on no place in heaven but I'm not that impressed even though there are songs I can't stop listen to. But I need to listen more before I can give my opinion

You're not alone, I like TOOL as well.  I actually quite like the song Celebrate, although I know it isn't a popular opinion among Mika fans.  However, I still can't decide upon which is my favourite Mika album.  They're all quite different styles, it's hard to choose which I prefer.  I keep changing my mind!

You're not alone, I like TOOL as well.  I actually quite like the song Celebrate, although I know it isn't a popular opinion among Mika fans.  However, I still can't decide upon which is my favourite Mika album.  They're all quite different styles, it's hard to choose which I prefer.  I keep changing my mind!

I like TOOL too, but just liked the style in first two and NPIH more :) But the songs in tool are some of my favourites (stardust- specially coke studio version, and celebrate and underwater...) I love them all. It's Mika. It's actually impossible for me to say which one is better. :D

No please don't get me wrong I like it! I only prefer the other ones! ;) I mean... If I have to choose for a whole album to listen to I take TOOL last.

You're not alone, I like TOOL as well. I actually quite like the song Celebrate, although I know it isn't a popular opinion among Mika fans. However, I still can't decide upon which is my favourite Mika album. They're all quite different styles, it's hard to choose which I prefer. I keep changing my mind!

To choose a favourite album is really hard! There are very special songs on every album!

I like TOOL too, but just liked the style in first two and NPIH more :) But the songs in tool are some of my favourites (stardust- specially coke studio version, and celebrate and underwater...) I love them all. It's Mika. It's actually impossible for me to say which one is better. :D

I totally agree with what you said! :D Btw, I love Stardust so much!

Which songs didn't you like from LiCM and TBWKTM? 

Thanks! I feel a lot better about giving it a chance now. I almost feel like TOOL created a separation in mika fans, the ones who liked it and the ones who didn't :aah: 

That's exactly what I liked him for to begin with. His positivity was/is infectious. 

Thank you :pinkbow:

No one wants to get a job :mf_rosetinted: Agree, would be much better if we had communism :mf_rosetinted:

"Communism, god rest its soul." :mf_rosetinted: everyone should just be artists and live in shared safe spaces with multiple small dogs.