Which songs didn't you like from LiCM and TBWKTM? 

Thanks! I feel a lot better about giving it a chance now. I almost feel like TOOL created a separation in mika fans, the ones who liked it and the ones who didn't :aah: 

That's exactly what I liked him for to begin with. His positivity was/is infectious. 

True. I think you should give it a go. Otherwise you'll never know :) even if you don't like all the songs, I'm sure you'll find at least one that will hit you :D

Yes. 

Not at all, darling. :pinkbow:

But it's like everybody else has interesting things to say and I'm just here like

so that weather.... am I right?

How radical do you think the weather is in other places?

Like really extreme??

But it's like everybody else has interesting things to say and I'm just here like

Like really extreme??

Crap I'm asking you about the weather.

• Like 1

:wub2::clap::D Even my Mum likes it a lot. :biggrin2:

My mom never said anything about it... she sloves talk about you :) She's really bad at English and chooses songs listeneing to melodies :)

Like really extreme??

The only part of weather that I don't like here, is that it's summer and it's raining and it's cold. I hate it.

Edited by dreams

Like really extreme??

I bet it's storming somewhere. That'd be cool. I wish it were storming here. 

True. I think you should give it a go. Otherwise you'll never know :) even if you don't like all the songs, I'm sure you'll find at least one that will hit you :D

Okay! I'll definitely give it a shot. It couldn't hurt. :) 

I bet it's storming somewhere. That'd be cool. I wish it were storming here. 

Okay! I'll definitely give it a shot. It couldn't hurt. :)

There was a storm at night. It wasn't cool. I like rain, but somehow I'm still scared of thunder. I know. Embarrassing...

My mom never said anything about it... she sloves talk about you :) She's really bad at English and chooses songs listeneing to melodies :)

The only part of weather that I don't like here, is that it's summer and it's raining and it's cold. I hate it.

That's funny. Everybody loves the heat of summer and crap.

I would love to be in your position. I love rain and freezing cold temperatures and storms. If there was a 0% chance I would ever get struck by lightning I would be out there all day everyday in a storm.

There was a storm at night. It wasn't cool. I like rain, but somehow I'm still scared of thunder. I know. Embarrassing...

If you don't mind my asking -

What constitutes (idk if I'm using that right) a fear of thunder?

Edited by NeonSprinkes

That's funny. Everybody loves the heat of summer and crap.

I would love to be in your position. I love rain and freezing cold temperatures and storms. If there was a 0% chance I would ever get struck by lightning I would be out there all day everyday in a storm.

Oh I like rain. And I find lightning fascinating. A month ago I was actually lying in grass on rain. But in summer there's suppose to be at least warm. :)

If you don't mind my asking -

What constitutes (idk if I'm using that right) a fear of thunder?

Honestly, I have no idea. I have it since I was very little. And it's still there. Maybe I should be locked outside one day to face it. Ahaha

Oh I like rain. And I find lightning fascinating. A month ago I was actually lying in grass on rain. But in summer there's suppose to be at least warm. :)

It's supposed to be, and it is here -

but I hate it. 

Maybe we'll switch places, a la freaky friday

Honestly, I have no idea. I have it since I was very little. And it's still there. Maybe I should be locked outside one day to face it. Ahaha

Hahaha. Well, just wear like, 3 pairs of sound blocking earphones and you'll never know it's there.

Hahaha. Well, just wear like, 3 pairs of sound blocking earphones and you'll never know it's there.

It's supposed to be, and it is here -

but I hate it. 

Maybe we'll switch places, a la freaky friday

Ahah how am I suppose to do that? :)

Yes, let's switch :) that would be cool!

It's not embarrassing! Maybe a bit irrational, but pretty much everyone has little things they're afraid/anxious about.

I don't know. You'll figure it out though :D

I will.

It's not embarrassing! Maybe a bit irrational, but pretty much everyone has little things they're afraid/anxious about.

I guess. I'll get rid of it once. Or find someone I can hug during the night ;)

Yours could be listening to new albums. :)

It's like, tumblr knoweledge.

It's pronounced exactly how it looks. XD

I have tumblr, but I'm new to it, so I'll learn :)