Hey guys! I'm back with a strong PDM ahah :doh: How is everyone? ;)

Hey! :D How are you apart from that? ;)

I'm fine, only a bit busy at the moment...

I know how hard it is to go through that time after a Mika gig... It will take some weeks until it gets better... :dunno:

I miss him a lot and it's more than 5 years that I saw him... :(

• Like 1

Hey guys! I'm back with a strong PDM ahah :doh:  How is everyone? ;)

Hi, I'm fine!  Sorry to hear that, but I don't know the feeling as I have never been to a Mika gig.  Post-gig depression must be dreadful. :tears:

I adore his voice. I could listen him talking French for hours! :wub2: It makes me happy. :D

When I learned for my finals at school I noticed that I know some English words only because of Mika. I have always been watching my DVDs for practising. :biggrin2: Today I know them by heart. :floor:

I adore his French accent.  I can understand some things he says but not everything because he talks so fast.  And even he makes mistakes sometimes, which is of course adorable. :wub:

Your English is great, you are practically fluent!  Mika is definitely the best language teacher.

Hi, I'm fine! Sorry to hear that, but I don't know the feeling as I have never been to a Mika gig. Post-gig depression must be dreadful. :tears:

I adore his French accent. I can understand some things he says but not everything because he talks so fast. And even he makes mistakes sometimes, which is of course adorable. :wub:

Your English is great, you are practically fluent! Mika is definitely the best language teacher.

Me, too!!! :wub2: He's just amazing. I am like aaaaaaaawh all the time. :fangurl:

Omg Thank you! :hug: That means a lot to me! :huglove: He is! The best I ever had. :naughty:

I just tried to get on chat, but my phone starts doing weird things sometimes... And I get disconnected again...

Me, too!!! :wub2: He's just amazing. I am like aaaaaaaawh all the time. :fangurl:

Omg Thank you! :hug: That means a lot to me! :huglove: He is! The best I ever had. :naughty:

I just tried to get on chat, but my phone starts doing weird things sometimes... And I get disconnected again...

You're welcome. :hug: Yes, I just saw you on chat and you left.  Sometimes people come in and they leave straight after.  Everyone's phones must be weird.

You're welcome. :hug: Yes, I just saw you on chat and you left. Sometimes people come in and they leave straight after. Everyone's phones must be weird.

:') :hug:

I don't even know what's wrong... :( You're online on pc?

Edited by Starlight

Yes. My phone is too old, slow and annoying to cope with internet forums. :(

By the way, I am logging off now because I need some sleep before college tomorrow. :bed:

Ah! I have a Samsung, but it's not the newest one... :doh:

Hope you sleep well and have Mika dreams! :biggrin2: and have a nice day tomorrow! :hug:

Hey! :D How are you apart from that? ;)

I'm fine, only a bit busy at the moment...

I know how hard it is to go through that time after a Mika gig... It will take some weeks until it gets better... :dunno:

I miss him a lot and it's more than 5 years that I saw him... :(

Few weeks? Ahah oh my poor friends :D I'm good otherwise. Actually I'm very confused. Have a huge crush on my friend, he is also my classmate and I have no idea what to do. I'm too scared to tell him :(

Hi, I'm fine!  Sorry to hear that, but I don't know the feeling as I have never been to a Mika gig.  Post-gig depression must be dreadful. :tears:

I adore his French accent.  I can understand some things he says but not everything because he talks so fast.  And even he makes mistakes sometimes, which is of course adorable. :wub:

Your English is great, you are practically fluent!  Mika is definitely the best language teacher.

It is bearable ;) I absolutely agree with you. Mika is the best language teacher. I learned a lot of english pronounciation from him and I love the way he talks. No matter what language. Just his voice. :)

Few weeks? Ahah oh my poor friends :D I'm good otherwise. Actually I'm very confused. Have a huge crush on my friend, he is also my classmate and I have no idea what to do. I'm too scared to tell him :(

It is bearable ;) I absolutely agree with you. Mika is the best language teacher. I learned a lot of english pronounciation from him and I love the way he talks. No matter what language. Just his voice. :)

Oh I know the feeling; I used to have a crush on one of my friends.  It was actually quite embarrassing because rumour spread that I liked him and he found out and it all got a bit awkward.  We didn't stay such good friends after that. :( But maybe you will have better luck with your crush!  If he likes you and you trust him, you should tell him, but not in front of lots of people.  Oh, by the way, does he look like Mika? :wink2:

Hi guys...how are you? I just find out this threat...can i join you? :)

Of course!  I come here more often now because no one seems to use Chat anymore.  Don't know why... :dunno:

ooou...i know that feeling too ...well, its really tough :(, you are scared that you wont be friends anymore, arnt you? well...its your final year, maybe you should take a risk...but its really hard, i really wish you to it turns good for you :wub:

yeeeah...he is! I learn a little bit Italian because of him!, and i wanna learn this language and French...ou, what mika can do with people is unbelievable

Oh I know the feeling; I used to have a crush on one of my friends.  It was actually quite embarrassing because rumour spread that I liked him and he found out and it all got a bit awkward.  We didn't stay such good friends after that. :( But maybe you will have better luck with your crush!  If he likes you and you trust him, you should tell him, but not in front of lots of people.  Oh, by the way, does he look like Mika? :wink2:

Of course!  I come here more often now because no one seems to use Chat anymore.  Don't know why... :dunno:

Ooooo...i hate when people cant keep a secrets, even you directly tell them to keep!!!!!! :( 

and good point with mika :wink2:

Thanks!! :wub:  well...yes! Exactly...but, i have to confess...i dont go th either, dont have much time like i use to had at holidays :( , but, i really miss this!

Edited by Ma.Kot.

That's horrible. I hope you fond another crush soon, one worth having :) My school is a really small school and you have to be really careful if you dont want people to find out. But it is possible. I hope. I havent told anyone there. Just you - MFC friends and my best friend.

Umm... he doesnt look like him when you look at his face, but he is 1.85m and skinny. So yeah. If you make Mikas hair dark blonde it could work ahaha :D

ooou...i know that feeling too ...well, its really tough :(, you are scared that you wont be friends anymore, arnt you? well...its your final year, maybe you should take a risk...but its really hard, i really wish you to it turns good for you :wub:

yeeeah...he is! I learn a little bit Italian because of him!, and i wanna learn this language and French...ou, what mika can do with people is unbelievable

Ooooo...i hate when people cant keep a secrets, even you directly tell them to keep!!!!!! :( 

Thanks!! :wub:  well...yes! Exactly...but, i have to confess...i dont go th either, dont have much time like i use to had at holidays :( , but, i really miss this!

Hi guys...how are you? I just find out this threat...can i join you? :)

Hi Marta!

Maybe youre right. But I'm such a coward!

The effect Mika has on people is creepy. I would probably do everything he'd say if he would look me in the eyes and said to do it. Creepy.

Im learning Italian because of him too. I never liked it in school and now I do! And want to lern french :)

Aaaaaaaaaah so many people here and I'm too busy... :(

I've been finishing my homework for far. :D At least... I managed to fill the pages. ;) But yeah still a lot work to be done...

I had a crush at university ... And we were good friends and I really had the impression he likes me, too. But after some time he changed and he tried to avoid me although I didn't do anything... Now we don't have any contact anymore... I don't know if he found out I liked him or if somebody told him.

I hope you all are luckier than I was! But well the only real love you can have is Mika. :das::aah:

I've been finishing my homework for far. :D At least... I managed to fill the pages. ;) But yeah still a lot work to be done...

I had a crush at university ... And we were good friends and I really had the impression he likes me, too. But after some time he changed and he tried to avoid me although I didn't do anything... Now we don't have any contact anymore... I don't know if he found out I liked him or if somebody told him.

I hope you all are luckier than I was! But well the only real love you can have is Mika. :das::aah:

Thank you. And yes! The only real love we have is Mika and he will never let us down. I will always come back to him hahahah:D

Im sorry to hear about your crush. :(

I know, I told people whom I thought I trusted but my school was really small so the rumour got out.  It doesn't matter now though; I don't even know why I liked him so much, anyway.  Chat has been so quiet recently, everyone has disappeared!  When are your next holidays?

That's horrible. I hope you fond another crush soon, one worth having :) My school is a really small school and you have to be really careful if you dont want people to find out. But it is possible. I hope. I havent told anyone there. Just you - MFC friends and my best friend.

Umm... he doesnt look like him when you look at his face, but he is 1.85m and skinny. So yeah. If you make Mikas hair dark blonde it could work ahaha :D

I'll try to find another crush, although I'm mostly devoted to Mika at the moment (obviously). :D I don't think any boy will ever like me though, because I'm not pretty and I'm too shy. :( Maybe you should ask your crush if he likes Mika? :)

You've had a similar experience as me with your crush.  Boys seem to be a little creeped out if they find out a girl likes them.  Don't know why, they are difficult to understand... :dunno: I hope you find someone soon, but at least you will always have Mika! :yes:

I know, I told people whom I thought I trusted but my school was really small so the rumour got out. It doesn't matter now though; I don't even know why I liked him so much, anyway. Chat has been so quiet recently, everyone has disappeared! When are your next holidays?

I'll try to find another crush, although I'm mostly devoted to Mika at the moment (obviously). :D I don't think any boy will ever like me though, because I'm not pretty and I'm too shy. :( Maybe you should ask your crush if he likes Mika? :)

You've had a similar experience as me with your crush. Boys seem to be a little creeped out if they find out a girl likes them. Don't know why, they are difficult to understand... :dunno: I hope you find someone soon, but at least you will always have Mika! :yes:

Hey... I'm shy too and there's nothing wrong with that. And I'm sure you are pretty :)

There's no need if asking if he knows Mika. Because he doesn't. Noone here does. I feel lik I'm the only person in this toen that even knows who he is. Even when you tell people, they are like "isn't he gay?" And I'm like, so what? He is an amazing artist! I hate when people judge him. But sadly, most of my friends do :/

I know, I told people whom I thought I trusted but my school was really small so the rumour got out.  It doesn't matter now though; I don't even know why I liked him so much, anyway.  Chat has been so quiet recently, everyone has disappeared!  When are your next holidays?

I'll try to find another crush, although I'm mostly devoted to Mika at the moment (obviously). :D I don't think any boy will ever like me though, because I'm not pretty and I'm too shy. :( Maybe you should ask your crush if he likes Mika? :)

You've had a similar experience as me with your crush.  Boys seem to be a little creeped out if they find out a girl likes them.  Don't know why, they are difficult to understand... :dunno: I hope you find someone soon, but at least you will always have Mika! :yes:

Dont think like that!!...iam sure you are pretty :) ...and, the shy thing - iam the same, so...i totally understand you :(

boys are stupid! :D they are so scared of girls!!! :D

Hey... I'm shy too and there's nothing wrong with that. And I'm sure you are pretty :)

There's no need if asking if he knows Mika. Because he doesn't. Noone here does. I feel lik I'm the only person in this toen that even knows who he is. Even when you tell people, they are like "isn't he gay?" And I'm like, so what? He is an amazing artist! I hate when people judge him. But sadly, most of my friends do :/

yeah! How people cant like him????? i mean...he is perfect!

And...i hate peoples who hate gays. Its sooo smallminded. I think the person who hate gays totally dont worth for talking to him :( is better to avoid this people...because, they have such a evil intolerance inside :(

I know, I told people whom I thought I trusted but my school was really small so the rumour got out. It doesn't matter now though; I don't even know why I liked him so much, anyway. Chat has been so quiet recently, everyone has disappeared! When are your next holidays?

I'll try to find another crush, although I'm mostly devoted to Mika at the moment (obviously). :D I don't think any boy will ever like me though, because I'm not pretty and I'm too shy. :( Maybe you should ask your crush if he likes Mika? :)

You've had a similar experience as me with your crush. Boys seem to be a little creeped out if they find out a girl likes them. Don't know why, they are difficult to understand... :dunno: I hope you find someone soon, but at least you will always have Mika! :yes:

Yeah I have a similar experience... It's so terrible... Boys always say we're complicated, but in fact it's them! It will never understand their behaviour! :dunno: Thank you! I hope that for you, too! :hug:

Mika will never leave us alone! :biggrin2::mikalove:

Thank you. And yes! The only real love we have is Mika and he will never let us down. I will always come back to him hahahah:D

Im sorry to hear about your crush. :(

Don't be sorry! ;) I got over that quite easily to be honest... With the help of Mika's music. :D He's always there when no one else is! His music helped me through so many difficult things that happened to me...

Same here! I would never really dare to ask a person I like of he knows Mika... Nobody does... And if people do they judge him because he's gay. It's so unfair! What's that got to do with his musical talent??? I could get angry about those people...

Dont think like that!!...iam sure you are pretty :) ...and, the shy thing - iam the same, so...i totally understand you :(

boys are stupid! :D they are so scared of girls!!! :D

yeah! How people cant like him????? i mean...he is perfect!

And...i hate peoples who hate gays. Its sooo smallminded. I think the person who hate gays totally dont worth for talking to him :( is better to avoid this people...because, they have such a evil intolerance inside :(

True. They don't even look at his talent. And the worst thing is, they sometimes make fun of you because of it. It's not fair. :/

Yeah I have a similar experience... It's so terrible... Boys always say we're complicated, but in fact it's them! It will never understand their behaviour! :dunno: Thank you! I hope that for you, too! :hug:

Don't be sorry! ;) I got over that quite easily to be honest... With the help of Mika's music. :D He's always there when no one else is! His music helped me through so many difficult things that happened to me...

Same here! I would never really dare to ask a person I like of he knows Mika... Nobody does... And if people do they judge him because he's gay. It's so unfair! What's that got to do with his musical talent??? I could get angry about those people...

I get over many things with Mika's mzsic. I wish one day I could tell him, how he helped me. I think he has no idea how much he helped us or made our lives better :D

I hate Mikahaters, and I always stand up to them ahah :D

True. They don't even look at his talent. And the worst thing is, they sometimes make fun of you because of it. It's not fair. :/

I get over many things with Mika's mzsic. I wish one day I could tell him, how he helped me. I think he has no idea how much he helped us or made our lives better :D

Yeah I would also love to tell him! We all should write a letter to him telling our stories and describe how much he improved our lives! :wub2:

I also hate them! But in fact they're too stupid to be hated... They're just blind. Blind for real talent and a good character!

Yeah I would also love to tell him! We all should write a letter to him telling our stories and describe how much he improved our lives! :wub2:

I also hate them! But in fact they're too stupid to be hated... They're just blind. Blind for real talent and a good character!

Exactly. Mika's personality is my goal. If I will be half loke him when I am 30, I will be happy. This world need more Mika and people are just too selfish and judging to see it. :(

Okay. Now this will sound really weird, but I am going to be locked in a room with my cursh next week, not able to get out. I can't tel you the details yet, but I promisse I will!! And no. Its not creepy. :D

You are right!! Boy are so complicated! I dont even try to understand them :naughty:

Yeah...mikas music is just unbelievable! He helped me so much...when i was totally down...he made me believe there is a reason to live  :)  i can say he safe my life :wub:

same here...how you can somebody judge only for this???????

yeah...my big dream is to tell him how much helped me :)

you now someone ho hates mika?? And make fun on you because of it? Well...i think i would cream at them and i would be not able to talk them for the rest of my life...these people are selfish, intolerant and angry - so they have to find somebody to hate - gays...but, they dont see the right people to hate are them!

Exactly. Mika's personality is my goal. If I will be half loke him when I am 30, I will be happy. This world need more Mika and people are just too selfish and judging to see it. :(

Okay. Now this will sound really weird, but I am going to be locked in a room with my cursh next week, not able to get out. I can't tel you the details yet, but I promisse I will!! And no. Its not creepy. :D

Yeah...i agree...sometimes i say - well, why can everybody be like mika?? But...then i realized - if there was, mika wouldnt be special. But...its enough for me to have just one friend like mika!! Just one god...please! :(

really?? Omg!!! :D iam so curious :D this is exciting! :D

I you keep that goal you will!!! :) And after what you're saying you already are a good person. ;):hug:

If people were half as nice and lovely as Mika the world would already be a lot better...

Omg that made me so curious now! :aah: but I'll wait patiently for your explanation. xD

You are right!! Boy are so complicated! I dont even try to understand them :naughty:

Yeah...mikas music is just unbelievable! He helped me so much...when i was totally down...he made me believe there is a reason to live :) i can say he safe my life :wub:

same here...how you can somebody judge only for this???????

He saved all ours lives! :wub2: He would really need to know it!

By the way... I'm so sorry he's not good at the moment and he had to cancel the gig... :tears:

Aw thanks! :hug:

Yes, I hate people who judge him just because he is gay.  Like, what is wrong with that?  He can't choose his own sexuality, it just happens.  I think the main reason homophobics hate gays is because they are different.  Well, the most important lesson that Mika has taught me is to always be proud of your differences and stand up for being yourself.  As for Mika haters - well, of course I don't like them.  The worst was when that man drew graffiti over Mika's tour posters in Italy and insulted him.  That is the stupidest and most immature thing to do.

Sometimes I feel like the only Scottish girl that likes him.  Some of my friends like a few of his songs, but they are not crazily obsessed like me.  I wish I could have a friend in real life who likes Mika as much as me.  I feel like the only people who understand my feelings are my online friends.