I'm waiting for Beautiful disaster too! Have you heard the fedez version? What do you think? I thiught that rap would annoy me more, but if it would be in english it actually wouldn't. I really like the beat! <3 But I believe Mika version will be 1000% more beautiful!

OMG yes! A video would be great! I thought he will make one for all she wants too ^^

If it willl be avalibke in Germany I will go ther eand buy it. We had NPIH only in one store in the capital city. Which is 2 hours drive from me. :/ I don't understand why. He is good!

I really hope that I will be able to order it or something :D

I heard it! But I really really don't like rap... I never did. xD I'm waiting for the Mika version to fully enjoy his beautiful part. :D:wub2:

Some countries really don't see what great talent he is... If they don't have the cds to buy people can't know there's new music and so his music will be selling worse every time. He needs more promotion...

I hadn't really heard anything about this new version until like yesterday :mf_rosetinted: Do you know anything specific about what's going to be on it?

It's the NPIH album released again with new songs and a second cd where you can find the concert with the OSM. :)

Good luck! I'm sure you will have passed. :thumb_yello: I hope you can get the CD in Germany. I hope it's available in all countries, and not just France and Italy. If it is only released in those two countries, that will be so unfair. They get to see Mika all the time, and he only rarely comes to the UK. :(

I keep checking on Youtube to see if he has released any new videos, but no luck yet. I thought All She Wants was going to be a single, and we were going to see a video, but I'm not sure now. :unsure: Beautiful Disaster really deserves a video.

Thank you very much! :):hug: As I said there's too less promotion in many countries apart from France or Italy which is actually a shame...

Haha you're great! :biggrin2: Hopefully there'll be a video for both songs. :D

Edited by Starlight

Guys I went to escape room today!!!!! This was soooooo awesome!!!! Aaaah! I'm still enthusiastic!

First they put us in a small space like an elevator and closed it, so it was suppose to be the time mashine to take us in 1634. And there were lights and smoke and it really looked like it haha :) Then the door on the other side opened and we were in the room. And we started searching around, until we found a key or two and opened some boxes and a closet. Then the camera man went out and left us alone. It was so cool! We had to solve different riddles and we did very good. We had to open 2 closets, 3 boxes, solve 5 riddles and once we were stuck with something, lady in the speakers gave us a clue. The thing was, that we already had the code, but we didnt find what it opens. Because there were no more locks in the room. And that lady thought we didnt have the code and gave us clues to get it, untill one of my friends shouted in the camera that we know the code! Then she gave us a hint where we should use it and we found it with no problem. But we lost 15 minutes looking for the stupid lock, that we didnt even know was a lock. And then we got the note that said we should knock on the door in the rhytm and we did and nothing happened, so we were really confused. And the lady said "the door is open" and we were like Wooo we made it! We tried to open it, but it didn't work. Then she said it again and we turned around, looking for another door, when we saw that the picture on the wall was actually the secret passage to ANOTHER room, now open for us. I was like... **** we're so not gonna get out. We had only 9.30 minutes left. Luckily we worked really fast and as a good team we finished another 3 riddles,a map and opened 5 locks and we found the final key in 6 minutes. So at the end, we came out 3.19 minutes before the time would run out!

I'm so hyped and will definitely search for those rooms everywhere I go now! I suggest that if you can, go and try it cause it's super fun and it's a great experience for a group of friends. It really connects you :D

Edited by dreams

Guys I went to escape room today!!!!! This was soooooo awesome!!!! Aaaah! I'm still enthusiastic!

First they put us in a small space like an elevator and closed it, so it was suppose to be the time mashine to take us in 1634. And there were lights and smoke and it really looked like it haha :) Then the door on the other side opened and we were in the room. And we started searching around, until we found a key or two and opened some boxes and a closet. Then the camera man went out and left us alone. It was so cool! We had to solve different riddles and we did very good. We had to open 2 closets, 3 boxes, solve 5 riddles and once we were stuck with something, lady in the speakers gave us a clue. The thing was, that we already had the code, but we didnt find what it opens. Because there were no more locks in the room. And that lady thought we didnt have the code and gave us clues to get it, untill one of my friends shouted in the camera that we know the code! Then she gave us a hint where we should use it and we found it with no problem. But we lost 15 minutes looking for the stupid lock, that we didnt even know was a lock. And then we got the note that said we should knock on the door in the rhytm and we did and nothing happened, so we were really confused. And the lady said "the door is open" and we were like Wooo we made it! We tried to open it, but it didn't work. Then she said it again and we turned around, looking for another door, when we saw that the picture on the wall was actually the secret passage to ANOTHER room, now open for us. I was like... **** we're so not gonna get out. We had only 9.30 minutes left. Luckily we worked really fast and as a good team we finished another 3 riddles,a map and opened 5 locks and we found the final key in 6 minutes. So at the end, we came out 3.19 minutes before the time would run out!

I'm so hyped and will definitely search for those rooms everywhere I go now! I suggest that if you can, go and try it cause it's super fun and it's a great experience for a group of friends. It really connects you :D

Sounds like so much fun! If we have anything like it nearby, I will probably suggest to do it with my class :3

It's the NPIH album released again with new songs and a second cd where you can find the concert with the OSM. :)

So happy that things like that are being published. I couldn't have handled it if we didn't get any new Mika songs for like 2 years!

Thank you very much! :):hug: As I said there's too less promotion in many countries apart from France or Italy which is actually a shame...

Haha you're great! :biggrin2: Hopefully there'll be a video for both songs. :D

I totally agree.  A while ago I went to Edinburgh and we went shopping in HMV, which is the UK's main brand of music stores.  Out of curiosity I looked for any Mika stuff but there was none.  No CDs, DVDs, nothing. :( I couldn't believe it.  Almost every imaginable artist, but no Mika!  They didn't have any of his albums, or anything at all.  See, if the shops actually SOLD his albums, of course he would be better promoted.  But they don't.  I think most of the UK fans have bought NPIH online.  I did too.  Besides, France and Italy get to see Mika all the time.  I'm pleased he is doing well there and I'm pleased for the fans there who can see him, but it's a bit unfair on other countries where there are fans desperately waiting for promotion.  Rant over. :whew:

Still waiting for a video!  Luckily I'm subscribed to Mika's VEVO channel on Youtube so I will know as soon as a new music video is released. :biggrin2:

I'm glad you had a great time.  Unfortunately there are not many activities like that in Scotland.  But it's so good you had fun! :)

Hi guys...lots of lots of new posts...iam lost :D
i was busy studying...i cant check this threat so often as i wish :(, so...how are you guys??? :)
Thanks Urška for amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) when i read that i felt like i was there :wub:

Just for you guys to know... I might not be online for talking for a while as I am with my family. My uncle died yesterday... :(

:hug:

ouu...iam so so sorry!! :( i hope you are ok!!

Edited by Ma.Kot.

Just for you guys to know... I might not be online for talking for a while as I am with my family. My uncle died yesterday... :(

I'm so sorry. Hope you and your family are okay.

i was busy studying...i cant check this threat so often as i wish :(, so...how are you guys??? :)

Hello! (I don't know if I've said hello to you before XD) I'm okay. I've been feeling a bit down the past few days, but not to bad. Have a lot of school work to catch up on this weekend :/ On the other hand, I watched this really great dance performance today, that literary made my jaw drop *_* what about you? <3

Oh, I am so sorry. :tears: I hope you and your family will be alright. :itsok:

I am fine, but I'm a bit bored.  I am on holiday from college but we are only off for a week and I am just staying at home, not doing anything.  It is a shame because Mika's London gig is on Sunday and I can't go because I have college the next day and I need to rest. :(

What about you? :)

Hello! (I don't know if I've said hello to you before XD) I'm okay. I've been feeling a bit down the past few days, but not to bad. Have a lot of school work to catch up on this weekend :/ On the other hand, I watched this really great dance performance today, that literary made my jaw drop *_* what about you? <3

School work sucks. :( Do you listen to Mika while you are revising? He is great at cheering people up. :D

I like watching dance as well, especially ballroom dancing.  I like watching acrobatics as well, I don't know how some people manage to do those dangerous moves. :shocked:

School work sucks. :( Do you listen to Mika while you are revising? He is great at cheering people up. :D

I like watching dance as well, especially ballroom dancing.  I like watching acrobatics as well, I don't know how some people manage to do those dangerous moves. :shocked:

I usually can't listen to Mika when revising, as I only get an urge to sing along :fisch:(unless i do something like math, then it's all right)    It always work to listen to him when I'm tired before school tho. I usually end up feeling like i've been drinking 10 cups of coffee, and annoying all my friends with mika-talk  :teehee:

I love watching acrobatics too! I always end up wondering how many near-death-incidents they've had during practice...  :mf_rosetinted:

I usually can't listen to Mika when revising, as I only get an urge to sing along :fisch:(unless i do something like math, then it's all right)    It always work to listen to him when I'm tired before school tho. I usually end up feeling like i've been drinking 10 cups of coffee, and annoying all my friends with mika-talk  :teehee:

I love watching acrobatics too! I always end up wondering how many near-death-incidents they've had during practice...  :mf_rosetinted:

Do you have any friends in real life who like Mika?  I have a few friends who like him a bit, but they are nowhere near as obsessed as me.  :D One of my friends doesn't really listen to him but I made her listen to Talk About You and she admitted she liked it.  When I go on the train to college, I speak to another of my friends who doesn't like Mika and I talk to her about him just to annoy her. :naughty:

Do you have any friends in real life who like Mika?  I have a few friends who like him a bit, but they are nowhere near as obsessed as me.  :D One of my friends doesn't really listen to him but I made her listen to Talk About You and she admitted she liked it.  When I go on the train to college, I speak to another of my friends who doesn't like Mika and I talk to her about him just to annoy her. :naughty:

Nah, they only like the hits  :fisch: Some of them has probably listened a bit more to him, because I talk so much about him XD I showed one of my friends some videos from the concert i went to, and now she has actually stated listening to elle me dit, and some other songs  :wub: It's weird tho, as I feel like they are invading something very personal when they listen to him, because he mens so much to me  :lmfao:

Nah, they only like the hits  :fisch: Some of them has probably listened a bit more to him, because I talk so much about him XD I showed one of my friends some videos from the concert i went to, and now she has actually stated listening to elle me dit, and some other songs  :wub: It's weird tho, as I feel like they are invading something very personal when they listen to him, because he mens so much to me  :lmfao:

Hahaha well it's great that you've persuaded your friends to like him! :D I showed my friends the video for We Are Golden and they were really creeped out. :shocked:

Hahaha well it's great that you've persuaded your friends to like him! :D I showed my friends the video for We Are Golden and they were really creeped out. :shocked:

what? I love that video! I've watched it so many times that it't probably not healthy...

I always tell my friends random mika-facts, and they try too seem interested, but I understand that they are really not  :lmfao:

That's so cool!!!  And seems like so much fun, will it be shown on tv? :D

I want to go and do that right now, I know there's a place like that ini Malmö, but no one wants to go with me :/ Or there is this guy, but I don't want to go with him because I dont want to be alone with him in a closed room :aah:

what? I love that video! I've watched it so many times that it't probably not healthy...

I always tell my friends random mika-facts, and they try too seem interested, but I understand that they are really not  :lmfao:

Me too, I watch lots of Mika's videos every day.  Admittedly, the first time I saw We Are Golden I was a bit...disturbed. :shocked: But the more I watched it, the more I liked it, and now I love it! :D

So many posts...

That's so cool!!!  And seems like so much fun, will it be shown on tv? :D

I want to go and do that right now, I know there's a place like that ini Malmö, but no one wants to go with me :/ Or there is this guy, but I don't want to go with him because I dont want to be alone with him in a closed room :aah:

It will be on TV and I will try to film it :) Dont worry. Even if you would go with him there is no time for him trying anything if you want to gt out :D Does he like you?

I could come! Haha one day I will go to Sweden again and we can meet and go together :D

Me too, I watch lots of Mika's videos every day.  Admittedly, the first time I saw We Are Golden I was a bit...disturbed. :shocked: But the more I watched it, the more I liked it, and now I love it! :D

I showed WAG to some friends and they were kind of freaked out too.. Like "what even is that?" But they adventually admitted that the song is good. None said a word since then. ^^ Has anyone seen the 'uncensored' video? I think there was a threat about this, but I don't know where anymore. It's hilarous.

I showed WAG to some friends and they were kind of freaked out too.. Like "what even is that?" But they adventually admitted that the song is good. None said a word since then. ^^ Has anyone seen the 'uncensored' video? I think there was a threat about this, but I don't know where anymore. It's hilarous.

Ahahaha, I just watched it  :naughty:  It must have been so hard to film that video! I definitely wouldn't have been comfortable with going crazy dancing in my underwear in front of a whole camera team  :lmfao:  :excite:

Ahahaha, I just watched it :naughty: It must have been so hard to film that video! I definitely wouldn't have been comfortable with going crazy dancing in my underwear in front of a whole camera team :lmfao::excite:

Ahaha it has to be soooo weird. I couldn't dance even if I would be dressed. Im a terrible dancer. He had to be really brave. :D

So many posts...

It will be on TV and I will try to film it :) Dont worry. Even if you would go with him there is no time for him trying anything if you want to gt out :D Does he like you?

I could come! Haha one day I will go to Sweden again and we can meet and go together :D

That's even cooler :teehee: People have said that they think he do but I don't know. He never said anything to me :aah:

Yes that would be awesome :D

I'm so sorry for your lose :sad::hug:

This is the most popular cake in Sweden. Never met anyone who deosn't like it :D It's a sticky choclate cake that's really easy and fast to make. I eat i all the time, but never get tired of it :teehee:

Swedish chocolate mud cake (kladdkaka) 

• 100g Butter
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2,5 dl Sugar
  • 2 dl Flour
  • 3 tbsp Cacao powder
  • 1 tbs Vanilla sugar
  • A pinch of Salt

1. Preheat the oven at 175 C. 
  2. Melt the butter. Put the sugar in the butter until melted. 
  3. Stir together the flour, cacao powder, vanilla sugar, salt. Add the flour mixture and eggs to the butter and sugar mixture. Stir just until combined. 
  4. Pour into pie plate and bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes, or until the center has slightly set. It's supposed to be sticky. 
  5. Enjoy with whipped cream!

6b7babcd-2a26-4e58-9fae-9be08697a2ec.jpg

Edited by Lilasko

I've seen it!  But I made sure to watch it when my parents were away... :naughty: It's quite...well, different. :das: