I'm fine, but I have to catch up on work from college. It drives me mad sometimes. :(

How are you?

I have sooo much school work at the moment too! So many evaluations... But I'm fine :) I'm actually in Munich at the moment and I'm going to see Dave Matthews band tomorrow!

Same... I'm busy with university... I gotta write an exam for practising every weekend... It can be quite annoying.

And I still got to realize some things that had happened. But I'm good so far. ;)

You're in Munich? That's actually only some 300km from where I live. So not that far. :D

have fun. :)

I'm fine, but I have to catch up on work from college.  It drives me mad sometimes. :(

How are you?

yeah! All i do these days is study :( i will loos my mind after a while!! :D :D

I have sooo much school work at the moment too! So many evaluations... But I'm fine :) I'm actually in Munich at the moment and I'm going to see Dave Matthews band tomorrow!

yeaah...school is horrible :( :( enjoy the concert!!! :)

well...i hope all of you will do great at scholl!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:  wish you big luck

Same... I'm busy with university... I gotta write an exam for practising every weekend... It can be quite annoying.

And I still got to realize some things that had happened. But I'm good so far. ;)

I hate exams.  Life is tough and unfair sometimes. :( But I hope you'll do well.

Enjoy! :)

You're in Munich? That's actually only some 300km from where I live. So not that far. :D

have fun. :)

yeaah...school is horrible :( :( enjoy the concert!!! :)

Thank you guys! It was amazing :) Have you heard Mika's cover of their song "satellite"? It's my favorite <3

I hate exams. Life is tough and unfair sometimes. :( But I hope you'll do well.

Yeah true... :( But the good thing is that they don't count. They're just for practising and seeing how far I am. So I can prepare for the finals.

Thanks! :):hug:

Thank you guys! It was amazing :) Have you heard Mika's cover of their song "satellite"? It's my favorite <3

I've heard it, it's so good.  All his covers are brilliant. :)

Yeah true... :( But the good thing is that they don't count. They're just for practising and seeing how far I am. So I can prepare for the finals.

Thanks! :):hug:

Ah, that's not too bad then.  Good luck for your final exams! :thumb_yello:

Hello again :clap:   I am back! Had  a lot of school work to do, but now I have vacations :pbjt:  :dance_man: More time for you guys! And i am spending few day over my friends house, so no parents to telll me to go study!  :grandma:

Ah, that's not too bad then. Good luck for your final exams! :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :D:hug:

It's such an amount of stuff... I don't know how to get all those things in my head. xD

Hello again :clap: I am back! Had a lot of school work to do, but now I have vacations :pbjt::dance_man: More time for you guys! And i am spending few day over my friends house, so no parents to telll me to go study! :grandma:

Hello you! ;) Vacation is always perfect! :mf_rosetinted: Wahaha yeah sounds like paradise! :naughty:

Hello again :clap:   I am back! Had  a lot of school work to do, but now I have vacations :pbjt:  :dance_man: More time for you guys! And i am spending few day over my friends house, so no parents to telll me to go study!  :grandma:

Ah, vacation <3 are you going to do anything special? :)

Lucky you.  I'm still at college.  :( It really frustrates me sometimes, but at least it will give me good qualifications.

Have fun!  Are you doing anything nice? :)

It's such an amount of stuff... I don't know how to get all those things in my head. xD

Try listening to Mika! His music usually helps me to revise but sometimes I end up zoning out and just gazing at the artwork in the CD... ;)

Hello you! ;) Vacation is always perfect! :mf_rosetinted: Wahaha yeah sounds like paradise! :naughty:

Ah, vacation <3 are you going to do anything special? :)

Lucky you.  I'm still at college.  :( It really frustrates me sometimes, but at least it will give me good qualifications.

Have fun!  Are you doing anything nice? :)

Try listening to Mika! His music usually helps me to revise but sometimes I end up zoning out and just gazing at the artwork in the CD... ;)

I will spent 3 days here with my friend and then I will go home and just Relax, take it easy. But I have some study to do too and I have to read a book for school... So I will not just lay around whole day. I did that today and it felt sooooo good :D

So what are you guys up to?

Try listening to Mika! His music usually helps me to revise but sometimes I end up zoning out and just gazing at the artwork in the CD... ;)

I do! :D Same! :) Most of the time I'm listening to Mika while revising. ;) But then it happens to me that I start singing along. :naughty: So yeah. xD It's fun though! :D

Btw... Do you also get confused about the gaming threads sometimes...?

I will spent 3 days here with my friend and then I will go home and just Relax, take it easy. But I have some study to do too and I have to read a book for school... So I will not just lay around whole day. I did that today and it felt sooooo good :D

I jealous! Haha no, joke! :biggrin2::D Well learning learning learning... Also always! xD So you have a good life right now. Enjoy at the best! :wink2:

Sounds great <3

I'm just busy with school and the usual at the moment. I enjoy it quite much though, as we have 50% dance this year :D

Do you guys have any plans for Halloween? :P

Study, study, study.   So boring, but necessary.  It's getting really cold now, as well.  Not long to Christmas! :excite:

I do! :D Same! :) Most of the time I'm listening to Mika while revising. ;) But then it happens to me that I start singing along. :naughty: So yeah. xD It's fun though! :D

Btw... Do you also get confused about the gaming threads sometimes...?

Dunno.  Why are you confused? :dunno:

Sounds great <3

I'm just busy with school and the usual at the moment. I enjoy it quite much though, as we have 50% dance this year :D

Stay at home and chill.  Listen to Halloween-themed songs.  I'll definitely watch the Popular Song vid, cos it's a bit creepy.  But Mika is so gorgeous in that video. :mf_lustslow:

My friend dared me to dress up as Mika but I have no costume.  What a shame.

Sounds great <3

Always being busy... I guess it happens to us all... xD

not at all... I love Halloween, but I have no one who would go with me somewhere... And I don't have any idea for a costume... :aah: And I have an exam on Tuesday... So I will need the weekend for revising...

What about you?

Study, study, study. So boring, but necessary. It's getting really cold now, as well. Not long to Christmas! :excite:

Dunno. Why are you confused? :dunno:

Stay at home and chill. Listen to Halloween-themed songs. I'll definitely watch the Popular Song vid, cos it's a bit creepy. But Mika is so gorgeous in that video. :mf_lustslow:

My friend dared me to dress up as Mika but I have no costume. What a shame.

Cos for example with the word association we were writing a word and others answered, too, and suddenly someone starts again with a word that was already answered to... Or with the names... Someone starts again with a letter we already used and went on. But I didn't see that we made a mistake.

Maybe it's just me who thinks that and I get crazy... :dunno: lol

Waaah good idea! I think this video is perfect for this day! :D:thumb_yello: And you're right. He's just gorgeous there! :mf_lustslow:

Always being busy... I guess it happens to us all... xD

not at all... I love Halloween, but I have no one who would go with me somewhere... And I don't have any idea for a costume... :aah: And I have an exam on Tuesday... So I will need the weekend for revising...

What about you?

I don't have any plans yet! I would really like to go to a party somewhere, because I love to dress up! I've talked to all my friends, both at and outside of school, and we all wanna go somewhere, but there just doesn't seem like anyone is hosting :/  Haha, it's kinda strange  :insane:

Stay at home and chill.  Listen to Halloween-themed songs.  I'll definitely watch the Popular Song vid, cos it's a bit creepy.  But Mika is so gorgeous in that video. :mf_lustslow:

My friend dared me to dress up as Mika but I have no costume.  What a shame.

Haha, I would have loved to dress up as Mika! Maybe put on that feathery doctor John outfit  :das:

Edited by Hannekj

Cos for example with the word association we were writing a word and others answered, too, and suddenly someone starts again with a word that was already answered to... Or with the names... Someone starts again with a letter we already used and went on. But I didn't see that we made a mistake.

Maybe it's just me who thinks that and I get crazy... :dunno: lol

Waaah good idea! I think this video is perfect for this day! :D:thumb_yello: And you're right. He's just gorgeous there! :mf_lustslow:

I think people might accidentally skip past certain posts, but I don't know.  I'll do my best to correct people when they go wrong! :D

Haha, I would have loved to dress up as Mika! Maybe put on that feathery doctor John outfit  :das:

His clothes are all so different and unusual, so it would be hard to look for similar clothes in shops.  Also, it would be difficult to style my hair like him, of course. ;)

I don't have any plans yet! I would really like to go to a party somewhere, because I love to dress up! I've talked to all my friends, both at and outside of school, and we all wanna go somewhere, but there just doesn't seem like anyone is hosting :/ Haha, it's kinda strange :insane:

Haha, I would have loved to dress up as Mika! Maybe put on that feathery doctor John outfit :das:

Aww I hope you can get something together though! Try your best to persuade them all. :aah: Good luck. :D

I think people might accidentally skip past certain posts, but I don't know. I'll do my best to correct people when they go wrong! :D

That could be the answer... Mysterious. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha good! :D

We could set up a MFC Halloween party here if we all have to stay at home! What do you think?

We could set up a MFC Halloween party here if we all have to stay at home! What do you think?

Omg! That is such a great idea! But now i've just made plans for saturday!  :facepalm:  Haha, it's bad when I would kinda rather stay on here  :roll1:  But other people probably also have plans on saturday, so we could have a chat-party on friday or sunday  :punk:

That could be the answer... Mysterious. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha good! :D

Well, I have no plans this weekend, so suits me. :biggrin2:

Omg! That is such a great idea! But now i've just made plans for saturday!  :facepalm:  Haha, it's bad when I would kinda rather stay on here  :roll1:  But other people probably also have plans on saturday, so we could have a chat-party on friday or sunday  :punk:

Yeah, that sounds cool.  I haven't been on chat in a while, it's been so quiet. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I have no plans this weekend, so suits me. :biggrin2:

Yeah, that sounds cool. I haven't been on chat in a while, it's been so quiet. :mf_rosetinted:

Omg! That is such a great idea! But now i've just made plans for saturday! :facepalm: Haha, it's bad when I would kinda rather stay on here :roll1: But other people probably also have plans on saturday, so we could have a chat-party on friday or sunday :punk:

Hahaha oh! :facepalm: Well I hope you have a good time! :biggrin2:

Party sounds great! :D I'm free on Saturday for sure. :)

Any ideas for our party? :naughty:

Make a playlist of Mika songs! :D If this was a real party, we could have food...

Be aware I'll be here tonight. :naughty:

Okay we play Mika songs. :D The highlight of any party! :biggrin2:

I could bring pumpkin soup if you like. :naughty: It's one of my favourite soups. :D I also can bring snacks. :biggrin2: or drinks. What would you like?

Be aware I'll be here tonight. :naughty:

Okay we play Mika songs. :D The highlight of any party! :biggrin2:

I could bring pumpkin soup if you like. :naughty: It's one of my favourite soups. :D I also can bring snacks. :biggrin2: or drinks. What would you like?

Something happened... I'm staying home  :das:  :lol3:  I'll bring all the horrific decorations  :yikes: