Oh sorry! :( But good to have you here! :D

The food is ready. :naughty:

What's your costume? :das: I'm a witch. :D Melachi the witch. xD Hahaha joke. :floor:

I'm a haunting dog. Because... why not be a dog if when you can be a dog  :squirrel: (didn't find a dog emoji :( )

Ah, that's too bad :(

I don't think it started XD 

Oh, I was looking forward to it...

No not at all! :D:welcomeani::naughty:

I try to connect with the chat, but the internet is too slow for me to write a message...

Internet connection is a pain sometimes.  I don't go in chat as often now.  I've just joined Twitter and have been spending a lot of my time there. :D

Internet connection is a pain sometimes.  I don't go in chat as often now.  I've just joined Twitter and have been spending a lot of my time there. :D

I have twitter, but I only to follow people like Mika  :teehee: None of the people I know really uses it... We're just on Facebook and instagram  :fisch:

Internet connection is a pain sometimes. I don't go in chat as often now. I've just joined Twitter and have been spending a lot of my time there. :D

me, too... :(

it is! Especially here at the countryside... All of my neighbours are complaining as well...

I am on twitter, too, and I love it! :D I met a lot of Mika fans there before I even posted that much here. :wink2:

I have twitter, but I only to follow people like Mika :teehee: None of the people I know really uses it... We're just on Facebook and instagram :fisch:

I had the same reason for joining! :teehee: I don't have anything important to say. xD It's just a way of getting into contact with other fans there.

Facebook became boring to me somehow... I am hardly there... But Instagram is kinda addictive! :naughty:

I have twitter, but I only to follow people like Mika  :teehee: None of the people I know really uses it... We're just on Facebook and instagram  :fisch:

me, too... :(

it is! Especially here at the countryside... All of my neighbours are complaining as well...

I am on twitter, too, and I love it! :D I met a lot of Mika fans there before I even posted that much here. :wink2:

I had the same reason for joining! :teehee: I don't have anything important to say. xD It's just a way of getting into contact with other fans there.

Facebook became boring to me somehow... I am hardly there... But Instagram is kinda addictive! :naughty:

Cool, cool.  I'll follow you both. :)

Do you have like fan account for Mika, or do you just use your personal one? I don't know if I want to bother the few people that follow me on there with loads of Mika related tweets :P

Cool, cool. I'll follow you both. :)

Do you have like fan account for Mika, or do you just use your personal one? I don't know if I want to bother the few people that follow me on there with loads of Mika related tweets :P

feel free to follow me I'm @Stardust_EleNa :wink2:

It's a fan account cos I don't know people than fans on twitter. :biggrin2:

I'd never be bothered by Mika related stuff! :P

Oh no, then I need to go and delete all my super awkward posts from 2012 XD

Oh come on! :naughty: You don't have to! :P

I'd never be bothered by Mika related stuff! :P

Oh come on! :naughty: You don't have to! :P

I'll consider making a new account :P I'm just worried it will steal even more time from my school work... I already spend so much time on MFC and other social medias!  :what:

Hi again! :hug:  I feel horrible sometimes. nor checking MFC for almost a week and ten I find so many good things :D

I have twitter too. @dreams_freak

I invited some friends at my place for halloween and we ate lot of snacks ahaha :doh:  I am off to bed now, have a driving lesson at 7.a.m. tomorrow and I am terrified of it. :bed:

Good night!

Oh no, then I need to go and delete all my super awkward posts from 2012 XD

Don't worry, I won't make fun of you.  I'm super awkward at the best of times. :P

Ok, I will try and find you.  I'm @FionaMcrob. :)

Hi again! :hug:  I feel horrible sometimes. nor checking MFC for almost a week and ten I find so many good things :D

I invited some friends at my place for halloween and we ate lot of snacks ahaha :doh:  I am off to bed now, have a driving lesson at 7.a.m. tomorrow and I am terrified of it. :bed:

Good night!

Did you dress up? :D We were going to have a chat party on here but it never happened.  Good luck with your driving lesson.  Let me know what it's like.  I want to start driving next year after I've finished with college.

Hi again! :hug: I feel horrible sometimes. nor checking MFC for almost a week and ten I find so many good things :D

I invited some friends at my place for halloween and we ate lot of snacks ahaha :doh: I am off to bed now, have a driving lesson at 7.a.m. tomorrow and I am terrified of it. :bed:

Good night!

SNACKS <3

And Good luck! I've only been driving with my dad and haven't started taking lessons yet...

I'll consider making a new account :P I'm just worried it will steal even more time from my school work... I already spend so much time on MFC and other social medias! :what:

Haha! :P

oh I know what you mean... Same for me. It's so much nicer than learning...

Hi again! :hug: I feel horrible sometimes. nor checking MFC for almost a week and ten I find so many good things :D

I invited some friends at my place for halloween and we ate lot of snacks ahaha :doh: I am off to bed now, have a driving lesson at 7.a.m. tomorrow and I am terrified of it. :bed:

Good night!

Don't worry about that! :hug: It's good to have you here from time to time! ;):)

Sounds great! I bet you all had much fun! :D

good luck for your driving lesson! I'm happy that I don't have to do that anymore. :naughty:

Ok, I will try and find you. I'm @FionaMcrob. :)

I noticed you did! :thumb_yello::D

I'll follow you all with my personal account, and then see what happens  :teehee: Maybe i'll make a fan account if I get to addicted :fisch:  I cleaned it up bit (a lot) by the way  :aah:

Edited by Hannekj

Something random:

Hello everyone! I hope you all have a great day! :thumb_yello:

Hello! Hope you have a wonderful day too! 

Something else random: 

If Manhattan had the same population density as Alaska, only 28 people would live on the island.