hello, have a nice day!

xxx from Italy :pinkbow:

You too! :D

Something random:

Hello everyone! I hope you all have a great day! :thumb_yello:

I hope you do too! :biggrin2:

Hello! Hope you have a wonderful day too! 

Something else random: 

If Manhattan had the same population density as Alaska, only 28 people would live on the island. 

Really? :shocked:

I'll follow you all with my personal account, and then see what happens :teehee: Maybe i'll make a fan account if I get to addicted :fisch: I cleaned it up bit (a lot) by the way :aah:

There's no way of getting too addicted concerning Mika :teehee::aah:

Something random here:

A wonderful day to all of you! :D:hug:

I saw an ad on music tv for a series of concerts they're gonna send in the next weeks and there was Mika as well!!! :mf_lustslow: And they mentioned his extraordinary voice :wub2:

hi guys!!! Iam happy to be back! Iam sorry i wasnt here so long again...but i had two test (one last week and second today) so i was busy :(
so...happy thing! I passed! So i can write you now :)
how are you all?? I hope you are going well :)
btw. did you saw the new mikas page??? I waited for this so long...iam so happy that its finally working :wub: :wub: :wub:

There's no way of getting too addicted concerning Mika :teehee::aah:

Something random here:

A wonderful day to all of you! :D:hug:

I saw an ad on music tv for a series of concerts they're gonna send in the next weeks and there was Mika as well!!! :mf_lustslow: And they mentioned his extraordinary voice :wub2:

Yesss  :wub:  That channel has got something right ;) Do you know which concert? 

hi guys!!! Iam happy to be back! Iam sorry i wasnt here so long again...but i had two test (one last week and second today) so i was busy :(

how are you all?? I hope you are going well :)

btw. did you saw the new mikas page??? I waited for this so long...iam so happy that its finally working :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello! Congratulation on your test!  I feel the same... this week i had 3 tests! And it's just as busy the next week... I somehow manage to scrape together some time for mfc though  :naughty:

Despite from than, I'm fine :) What about you? 

I saw the page :teehee:  love love love all the pictures on there  :mikalove:

There's no way of getting too addicted concerning Mika

Something random here:

A wonderful day to all of you!

I saw an ad on music tv for a series of concerts they're gonna send in the next weeks and there was Mika as well!!! And they mentioned his extraordinary voice

You can never be too addicted to Mika. :wink2:

Maybe Mika will do a concert near you soon, you never know.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :crossed:

hi guys!!! Iam happy to be back! Iam sorry i wasnt here so long again...but i had two test (one last week and second today) so i was busy

so...happy thing! I passed! So i can write you now

how are you all?? I hope you are going well

btw. did you saw the new mikas page??? I waited for this so long...iam so happy that its finally working

Hi, it's a shame everyone's busy.  Chat has been extremely quiet recently.  But I'm really glad you passed, well done! :D

I'm okay, just been going to college as usual.  And I am on Twitter now, so I've been hanging out on there a lot of the time.

I've seen Mika's new website and it's so cool, but I haven't checked it out properly.  Everyone says the photos are really nice. :wub:

Yesss  :wub:  That channel has got something right ;) Do you know which concert? 

Hello! Congratulation on your test!  I feel the same... this week i had 3 tests! And it's just as busy the next week... I somehow manage to scrape together some time for mfc though  :naughty:

I always find time for MFC as well, I go on for at least ten minutes every night.  The website is awesome, but I wish the shop would be updated.  Nearly all the merchandise is out of stock, which is a shame because I want a t-shirt for Christmas.

Welcome back and congratulations! :D:hug:

Yesss :wub: That channel has got something right ;) Do you know which concert?

I saw the page :teehee: love love love all the pictures on there :mikalove:

It's the Parc De Princes concert. :wink2: I was so happy to finally see him back on tv here no matter how old this concert is. He needs so much more promotion here...

Aaaaah you're so right the pictures are adorable!!! :mf_lustslow:

You can never be too addicted to Mika. :wink2:

Maybe Mika will do a concert near you soon, you never know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :crossed:

Hi, it's a shame everyone's busy. Chat has been extremely quiet recently. But I'm really glad you passed, well done! :D

I'm okay, just been going to college as usual. And I am on Twitter now, so I've been hanging out on there a lot of the time.

I've seen Mika's new website and it's so cool, but I haven't checked it out properly. Everyone says the photos are really nice. :wub:

I always find time for MFC as well, I go on for at least ten minutes every night. The website is awesome, but I wish the shop would be updated. Nearly all the merchandise is out of stock, which is a shame because I want a t-shirt for Christmas.

Aww you Sweetheart! :hug: Thank you!!!

Yeah it's such a shame... But even if I wasn't that busy I couldn't use the chat... My crappy internet connection will never allow me to participate...

Check them out!!! You need to see those pics! They're ajsksjduruxnxnzbsk!!!! :fangurl:

Same for me! I try to be online here at least once a day! Cos MFC is amazing!

yo people I reached the emoji limit with this message xD

Another random thing:

I actually named my hamster Mika...

Yes, I know I am weird. :teehee: I thought it was a cute name for him. :naughty:

Not wierd at all! I would totally to the same :P or at least bane it something mika-related, like one of his carchters or something <3

OO...congratulation to you too!! :wub: yeah! I always find a time to look here...but, in this threat - there are always so many posts so i had to time to answer :(  but i hope now i will have! :)

yeah! I love the page...i guess it was worth for the waiting :)

Hi, it's a shame everyone's busy.  Chat has been extremely quiet recently.  But I'm really glad you passed, well done! :D

I'm okay, just been going to college as usual.  And I am on Twitter now, so I've been hanging out on there a lot of the time.

I've seen Mika's new website and it's so cool, but I haven't checked it out properly.  Everyone says the photos are really nice. :wub:

ooo...i tell me your twitter so i can follow you :)

well...yeah, such a shame :( i miss chat so much!!

Welcome back and congratulations! :D:hug:

what do you mean about the emojis???? :naughty:

So many messages! :aah:

Aww you Sweetheart! :hug: Thank you!!!

Yeah it's such a shame... But even if I wasn't that busy I couldn't use the chat... My crappy internet connection will never allow me to participate...

Check them out!!! You need to see those pics! They're ajsksjduruxnxnzbsk!!!! :fangurl:

Same for me! I try to be online here at least once a day! Cos MFC is amazing!

I'm going to check out the pictures later.  Can't wait!  I have around 80 pictures of Mika on my phone (yes, I'm just a little bit crazy) but maybe now I can add even more! :fangurl:

Another random thing:

I actually named my hamster Mika... 

Yes, I know I am weird.  :teehee: I thought it was a cute name for him.  :naughty: 

Don't worry, I'm weird too.  Being weird is awesome. :D

Have you guys ever heard of anyone who has tried to collect smells, like Mika? It actually sounds like a really fun thing to do :P

Nope, he's the only person I know who does it.  It sounds like such a strange, cool hobby.

ooo...i tell me your twitter so i can follow you :)
well...yeah, such a shame :( i miss chat so much!!

I'm @FionaMcrob.

what do you mean about the emojis???? :naughty:

Such a shame that there's a limit.. I would put as many as possible. xD sadly I can't. :naughty:

So many messages! :aah:

I'm going to check out the pictures later. Can't wait! I have around 80 pictures of Mika on my phone (yes, I'm just a little bit crazy) but maybe now I can add even more! :fangurl:

Don't worry, I'm weird too. Being weird is awesome. :D

Nope, he's the only person I know who does it. It sounds like such a strange, cool hobby.

I'm @FionaMcrob.

Exactly! :aah: too many! :aah::naughty:

Haha only 80...? I have some 200 on my phone and more than 3300 on my pc... :fangurl: Who can beat me? :das:

Being weird is perfect. :D Cos we're individual! :biggrin2:

Don't worry, I'm weird too.  Being weird is awesome. :D

I love being weird  :teehee:Luckily I've learned learned not to care what others thinks  :hi5: Not being weird is boring  :stifle:

Such a shame that there's a limit.. I would put as many as possible. xD sadly I can't. :naughty:

Haha only 80...? I have some 200 on my phone and more than 3300 on my pc... :fangurl: Who can beat me? :das:

I love being weird! :naughty:

Oh, I may not be as obsessed as I thought!  Need to catch up. :teehee:

I love being weird  :teehee:Luckily I've learned learned not to care what others thinks  :hi5: Not being weird is boring  :stifle:

Same!  The lyrics in Popular Song helped me to overcome difficult times and to be proud of who I am. :)

Oh hey people,I ain't seen anyone post in this thread for a good while..the original lot that would do seem to have disappeared,it's nice to see people talk in it again though. :)

Hey, I love this thread.  Great to see another Scottish fan! :D

I love being weird :teehee: Luckily I've learned learned not to care what others thinks :hi5: Not being weird is boring :stifle:

I love being weird! :naughty:

:thumb_yello::D Great that we all feel the same about that! :naughty:

Oh hey people,I ain't seen anyone post in this thread for a good while..the original lot that would do seem to have disappeared,it's nice to see people talk in it again though. :)

Emmaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: Good to have you here! :)

Oh, I may not be as obsessed as I thought! Need to catch up. :teehee:

Same! The lyrics in Popular Song helped me to overcome difficult times and to be proud of who I am. :)

Ahaha it seems! :floor: But well I started collecting pics in 2010, so yeah. :teehee: I bet there are fans with even more pictures of him!

That's such a great song for gaining more self-confidence. :)

Hello there! Nice to meet you :) I love talking in this thread  :teehee:

I'm back ^_^  Anyone up for a chat this evening? :group_hug:

EDIT: Guys!!!!! MFC christmas cards project it here!!! Will anybody join? I sure will, I enjoyed it a lot last year  :cheer:

Edited by dreams

Ahaha it seems! :floor: But well I started collecting pics in 2010, so yeah. :teehee: I bet there are fans with even more pictures of him!

That's such a great song for gaining more self-confidence. :)

I don't think my phone can hold many more photos.  I'm surprised it hasn't exploded yet.  It probably thinks "not this guy again!" :aah:

Popular Song is deffo one of my favourites.  I love Mika's sultry Gothic look. :mf_lustslow:

I love talking about random things! :teehee:

Me, too! :das:

I'm back ^_^ Anyone up for a chat this evening? :group_hug:

EDIT: Guys!!!!! MFC christmas cards project it here!!! Will anybody join? I sure will, I enjoyed it a lot last year :cheer:

I don't know if I can afford it... :(

I don't think my phone can hold many more photos. I'm surprised it hasn't exploded yet. It probably thinks "not this guy again!" :aah:

Popular Song is deffo one of my favourites. I love Mika's sultry Gothic look. :mf_lustslow:

Ahahahaha!!! :floor::aah: Well I guess your phone knows you quite well and already got used to your addiction! :naughty:

Yes!!!! :biggrin2::fangurl: