Yes a bit actually, people want to bee way too unique this days :mf_rosetinted: xD You should hear what people are naming their kids this days :puke:

Sounds like me :aah: I sleep way too much and I'm still tired :aah:

:lmfao:

:aah:

idk how am gonna get up early for the train on Wednesday to then get the coach :doh:

Okay, you asked for it!

I don't know how much of the last few weeks' events I told you before, but things have been pretty stressful and all around crap lately. I'm technically homeless right now, couch surfing at my dad's because I haven't much income when I'm not temping, and work is dwindling down at my current assignment...

Well! A declined FB event invitation that I posted led to someone encouraging me to come - someone who then looked at my jewelry that I make, and I am now jewelry designer/director for two local modeling shoots later this month! And connecting with her led to some other leads for potential shop opps here... so I'm pretty hopeful.

And I made it official this weekend - I have a new place to live, still going to be mostly broke, but hopefully things will change for the better with all this new infusion of good stuff.

Okay, you asked for it!

I don't know how much of the last few weeks' events I told you before, but things have been pretty stressful and all around crap lately. I'm technically homeless right now, couch surfing at my dad's because I haven't much income when I'm not temping, and work is dwindling down at my current assignment...

Well! A declined FB event invitation that I posted led to someone encouraging me to come - someone who then looked at my jewelry that I make, and I am now jewelry designer/director for two local modeling shoots later this month! And connecting with her led to some other leads for potential shop opps here... so I'm pretty hopeful.

And I made it official this weekend - I have a new place to live, still going to be mostly broke, but hopefully things will change for the better with all this new infusion of good stuff.

Congratulations! My situation isn't the best either, so I know how it feels to have something like that happen. I'm so glad for you :huglove::teehee: And your jewelry is lovely, by the way. :teehee:

Okay, you asked for it!

Hey, congratulations :hug: Hope things will turn out well!

:aah:

idk how am gonna get up early for the train on Wednesday to then get the coach :doh:

Don't ask me for advice :aah: But I'm sure you'll find a way too do it, it's always easier if you have to get up early!

Hahaha those aren't terrible. Theyre not good either' date=' though :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Don't know the standard in the us, but those are quite terrible in Sweden. Going to an job interview and you have to introduce yourself with the name pippi :aah: No one will take you seriously xD