Hey guys, sorry for being quieter than usual. I've not been feeling well and spent most of the day resting. :(

How are you all?

Don't worry!! Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Lollie: I am feeling on fire!!!!

Fiona: Poor thing! Drink a lot of tea! It's a good for you and it's a hug in the cup :)

Lena: Now!

You're dangerous! :naughty:

Me too! :D

Oh no! :( What do you have? :(

I hope you're feeling better soon! :hug:

A really bad cough and cold.  I can't stop sneezing and it sucks. *achoo* :(

Thank you! :hug:

Lollie: I am feeling on fire!!!!

Fiona: Poor thing! Drink a lot of tea! It's a good for you and it's a hug in the cup :)

Lena: Now!

Haha of course, now that's a good idea! :tea:

Don't worry!! Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Thank you too! :hug:

A really bad cough and cold.  I can't stop sneezing and it sucks. *achoo* :(

Thank you! :hug:

Haha of course, now that's a good idea! :tea:

Thank you too! :hug:

*cleans up chat after sneezing*

Here, have some delicious tea and a warm blanket * :tea: wraps Fiona up in blanket* :hug:

Hey guys, sorry for being quieter than usual.  I've not been feeling well and spent most of the day resting. :(

How are you all?

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon sweetheart  :hug:

So long since I've posted on this thread  :naughty: SO hard to get in again once you've fallen out :mf_rosetinted:

Something random: yesterday I saw a gig with Comet Kid  :wub: I stood at the middle on the front row and the lead singer went down from stage and suddenly he was standing right in front of me and just went like: "hello"  :fisch: and he danced with us in the crowd and stuff  and afterwards I got my vinyl signed by the whole band :fangurl: Gah, it was so great, I wish I could experience that with Mika :mikadas:

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon sweetheart :hug:

So long since I've posted on this thread :naughty: SO hard to get in again once you've fallen out :mf_rosetinted:

Something random: yesterday I saw a gig with Comet Kid :wub: I stood at the middle on the front row and the lead singer went down from stage and suddenly he was standing right in front of me and just went like: "hello" :fisch: and he danced with us in the crowd and stuff and afterwards I got my vinyl signed by the whole band :fangurl: Gah, it was so great, I wish I could experience that with Mika :mikadas:

True! :mf_rosetinted:

First of all you have to follow all the posts and sometimes this is really hard! :facepalm:

Wow how cool is that!!!! :cheer: Congrats! :) This experience with Mika would be totally amazing!!! :wub:

But I guess I'd faint. :swoon:

*cleans up chat after sneezing*

Here, have some delicious tea and a warm blanket * :tea: wraps Fiona up in blanket* :hug:

*cuddles up in blanket, drinking tea*

Ahh, much better now!  Let's just hope Mika doesn't come along and steal the tea. :naughty:

So long since I've posted on this thread  :naughty: SO hard to get in again once you've fallen out :mf_rosetinted:

Something random: yesterday I saw a gig with Comet Kid  :wub: I stood at the middle on the front row and the lead singer went down from stage and suddenly he was standing right in front of me and just went like: "hello"  :fisch: and he danced with us in the crowd and stuff  and afterwards I got my vinyl signed by the whole band :fangurl: Gah, it was so great, I wish I could experience that with Mika :mikadas:

Thank you Hanne! :hug:

Oh my god, that sounds soooooo cool!  I would definitely be freaking out, especially if it was Mika. :excite:

Omg how awesome! :D:wub:

I think we all want to experience that with Mika. :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

*cuddles up in blanket, drinking tea*

Ahh, much better now!  Let's just hope Mika doesn't come along and steal the tea. :naughty:

Thank you Hanne! :hug:

Oh my god, that sounds soooooo cool!  I would definitely be freaking out, especially if it was Mika. :excite:

Nah, he only steals cake..... I hope. :naughty:

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon sweetheart :hug:

So long since I've posted on this thread :naughty: SO hard to get in again once you've fallen out :mf_rosetinted:

Something random: yesterday I saw a gig with Comet Kid :wub: I stood at the middle on the front row and the lead singer went down from stage and suddenly he was standing right in front of me and just went like: "hello" :fisch: and he danced with us in the crowd and stuff and afterwards I got my vinyl signed by the whole band :fangurl: Gah, it was so great, I wish I could experience that with Mika :mikadas:

I know how it feels. You kinda feel lost...

Omg! That's so cool! Imagining it with Mika would be a dream come true! Too bad he only gets off stage in Korea... :(

You pull him and I'll grab him and then we take off his clothes. :mf_rosetinted:

+1 I join you... But shouldn't we first drag him off stage? Just to keep him for ourselvs. Like we practised in chat  :naughty:

We're good conspirators, aren't we? :mf_rosetinted:

:yes:

Definitly. We'll need some rope tho. :mf_rosetinted:

:mikacool:  Ninjas have everything. 

I know how it feels. You kinda feel lost...

Omg! That's so cool! Imagining it with Mika would be a dream come true! Too bad he only gets off stage in Korea... :(

*considers moving to Korea*

You pull him and I'll grab him and then we take off his clothes. :mf_rosetinted:

Elena, escalating quickly since joining mfc 

+1 I join you... But shouldn't we first drag him off stage? Just to keep him for ourselvs. Like we practised in chat :naughty:

:yes:

:mikacool: Ninjas have everything.

Haha that's a good point! :naughty:

I like ninja outfits as well! :mf_rosetinted:

*considers moving to Korea*

Elena, escalating quickly since joining mfc

*considers following*

Haha I've always been like that! :facepalm:

We can rent an apartment together. :hug:

A big MFC shared living apartment! :D:cheer: