I hd to write 3 options for college. I wrote flute on number 1 (ofcourse :naughty: ) but if I fail admission exams I have to choose something else. On 2 place I wrote English and antropology/cultural ethnology..... and on 3 place I wrote music pedagogy :D We'll see where I'll get in :)

Mika and Bob will be in great help :D

Hopefully you'll get your first choice.  Good luck! :thumb_yello:

It will...I will only be gone in most of the week days. I'll come to check on you in the weekend. ;) To see if you're doing okay - or you need anothrr Mikotine ;)

Okay good, that makes me feel better already! :mf_rosetinted: :hug:

Hopefully you'll get your first choice.  Good luck! :thumb_yello:

Agreed! Thank you  :fangurl:

Okay good, that makes me feel better already! :mf_rosetinted:  :hug:

You know I couldn't possibly leave my squad for a month.  :mikacool:  It's just impossible to do. :group_hug:

Haha well said! :D:thumb_yello:

So will I. ;)

:hi5:  We all will  :cheer:

My gosh, I haven't been in this thread for a long time now.  :crybaby:

How's everyone doing? :pinkbow:

Hello there friend! :bye: I'm good thanks <3 what about you? :D

I hd to write 3 options for college. I wrote flute on number 1 (ofcourse :naughty: ) but if I fail admission exams I have to choose something else. On 2 place I wrote English and antropology/cultural ethnology..... and on 3 place I wrote music pedagogy :D We'll see where I'll get in :)

Mika and Bob will be in great help :D

OOOOO, good luck with that! Hope you get your first choice :wub: 

Something random: today I was in the car with a friend, and a song came on the radio with something like: do dodo dodo dodo, and I thought it was J'ai pas envie XD ahahhaha, I freaked out and almost had a heart attack  :shocked:  :naughty:

Something random: today I was in the car with a friend, and a song came on the radio with something like: do dodo dodo dodo, and I thought it was J'ai pas envie XD ahahhaha, I freaked out and almost had a heart attack  :shocked:  :naughty:

I know that feeling so well! I sometimes hear something on the tv or in a store and I really believe it's Mika and then I completely freak out (also with heart attack, it's amazing I'm still alive), to discover it isn't Mika. :aah:

Haha I know the feeling.  I was watching a TV programme when I thought I heard Over My Shoulder in the background.  It wasn't but it sounded really similar, and I nearly freaked out too.  We're all paranoid! :shocked:

Haha I know the feeling.  I was watching a TV programme when I thought I heard Over My Shoulder in the background.  It wasn't but it sounded really similar, and I nearly freaked out too.  We're all paranoid! :shocked:

At least we're all paranoid. :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

Welcome back! :biggrin2:

I'm doing good! And you? :D

Hahaha I know it will.  Thank you! :hug:

It's a shame how studying takes over your spare time.  Happens to me too much. :( I have work to do at home almost every week.

Oh, you're finishing school soon!  What do you want to do when you leave? :)

Thank you! :hug:

Hi! :)

I'm alright, how about you?

Thanks everyone for asking, I'm good! What's everyones names? :teehee:

Very cool :) I'm from New York, and not the exciting city part. I live in the very cold and boring part. :aah:

So how long have you been on MFC?

Ah, I hate cold haha! :aah:

I've been here since.. I think October last year ;) And you? :biggrin2:

Hey, cool name!  I'm from Scotland btw. :D

Scotland you say? Have you ever met Emma? She used to hang around this thread a lot. She's from Scotland too.

And thank you! Fiona is a gorgeous name :teehee:

Ah, I hate cold haha! :aah:

I've been here since.. I think October last year ;) And you? :biggrin2:

Since Jan 2012. :teehee:

I used to talk on this thread so much, I just haven't had the time. Plus the old group of girls don't come on MFC that much anymore. :crybaby:

Where are you moving to? :)

Engaged? Really? :D

Sorry I am really in a curious mood today... And? Do you like the songs? :)))) I went to a gig while you were away ♡

I'm moving to British Columbia, Canada! And I'm suuuuuper excited because it's sooooooooooo far away and different <3 And yes really! Since December! 

And I like them pretty well, actually! I didn't really like TOOL as much, but these are more my style :) Who did you go see? :teehee: 

Ah yes, you're right! It's so easy to loose stuff in these threads. :naughty:

Hello! I don't think we've met before! :) Nice to meet you, my name is Charlotte! :D

Thought you might like BBB! :lmao:

Hello! Charlotte is such a pretty name! I'm Grace, it's really nice to meet you! 

Helloooo! :bye: I bet you'll enjoy following our Oddling conversations. :teehee:

Yeah, isn't it? :naughty:

BBB is life. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, oooh, hello there :D I creep on you guys all the time hehe :P

*joins* 

Yeeeessss, that's perfect  :mf_rosetinted:

*gets a bit overwhelmed because we are moving so many different places in different threads*  :whew:

Heeelllo :D Nice to meet you  :cheer: Congrats on your engagement and all   

Nice to meet you too! And thanks very much! :)

Since Jan 2012. :teehee:

I used to talk on this thread so much, I just haven't had the time. Plus the old group of girls don't come on MFC that much anymore. :crybaby:

Aaah since the 'TOOL' time? :naughty:

Aaww! :( Yeah, there are a lot of new people now hahaha! ;)

Hello! Charlotte is such a pretty name! I'm Grace, it's really nice to meet you! 

Haha, oooh, hello there :D I creep on you guys all the time hehe :P

Thanks! Your name is very pretty to. :mf_rosetinted:

Creepers everywhere haha! :aah: