My name's Rachel. :pinkbow:

I'm from the U.S. How about you?

I'm from Norway! :)  :norway:

Very cool :) I'm from New York, and not the exciting city part. I live in the very cold and boring part. :aah:

So how long have you been on MFC?

Wow New york! That's exciting anyways  :boing: I've been active here since october 2015 ;) Just after I saw Mika! :D

Wow this thread was blowing up and I missed it! :aah:

giphy.gif

Aaah since the 'TOOL' time? :naughty:

Aaww! :( Yeah, there are a lot of new people now hahaha! ;)

Thanks! Your name is very pretty to. :mf_rosetinted:

Creepers everywhere haha! :aah:

I guess you could say since 'TOOL' time :naughty:

And I do hope to meet all the new people here!

I'm from Norway! :):norway:

Wow New york! That's exciting anyways :boing: I've been active here since october 2015 ;) Just after I saw Mika! :D

giphy.gif

I've had yet to meet someone from Norway on here :teehee: Congrats, you are the first :naughty:

The only reason where I live is exciting is because Montréal is an hour away :roftl:

And how was seeing Mika!?

.... And who's going to clean up that mess? :mf_rosetinted:  Not me, that's for sure. :naughty:

Not my fault that thread exploded  :shun: Ask Rachie 

I've had yet to meet someone from Norway on here :teehee: Congrats, you are the first :naughty:

The only reason where I live is exciting is because Montréal is an hour away :roftl:

And how was seeing Mika!?

Yeah, I probaly am. There is just me and Mamiam  :teehee:  

Really? Well, that's something! Did you see the symphonic concert then? :D 

It was absolutely amazing!! I stood at the first row and then got his autograph afterwards  :wub:

Not my fault that thread exploded :shun: Ask Rachie

Yeah, I probaly am. There is just me and Mamiam :teehee:

Really? Well, that's something! Did you see the symphonic concert then? :D

It was absolutely amazing!! I stood at the first row and then got his autograph afterwards :wub:

I did go to the Symphonic Concert! :D It was amazing!

Lucky! :shocked:

And don't look at me to clean up the mess :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by rachie b

Hello Rachie! :bye: I'm Elena and I'm from Germany. I guess we didn't talk yet!

Scotland you say? Have you ever met Emma? She used to hang around this thread a lot. She's from Scotland too.

Emma is my friend! :D

.... And who's going to clean up that mess? :mf_rosetinted: Not me, that's for sure. :naughty:

Not my fault that thread exploded :shun: Ask Rachie

I know it's always me who has to clean up here! :P

Always when you leave this thread a few hours and then come back, it's a complete mess.. :mf_rosetinted:

Very true... I feel left out! :aah:

Hello Rachie! :bye: I'm Elena and I'm from Germany. I guess we didn't talk yet!

Emma is my friend! :D

I know it's always me who has to clean up here! :P

Very true... I feel left out! :aah:

Hello! My name's Rachel. :D I'm from New York. :teehee:

So how are you? :pinkbow:

Rather not, I think we'd be spammed with notifications all day long (especially on a busy day) then! :aah:

Haha that's true.  I wouldn't have time to do my college work properly if I was checking MFC all day! :D

Btw it is literally my dream to go to New York some day.  You're sooooo lucky to live there! :)

Haha that's true.  I wouldn't have time to do my college work properly if I was checking MFC all day! :D

Btw it is literally my dream to go to New York some day.  You're sooooo lucky to live there! :)

New York can be quite nice sometimes, especially in the fall. :pinkbow: But I must say living here is kinda rough :aah:

New York can be quite nice sometimes, especially in the fall. :pinkbow: But I must say living here is kinda rough :aah:

Oh, I can imagine.  That must be lovely. :pinkbow:

Haha well, I suppose that depends on which part you live in.  All cities have rough areas, but they have nice areas too. :)

Thanks everyone for asking, I'm good! What's everyones names? :teehee:

I'm Urška... you might remember me - or not :)

I'm moving to British Columbia, Canada! And I'm suuuuuper excited because it's sooooooooooo far away and different <3 And yes really! Since December! 

And I like them pretty well, actually! I didn't really like TOOL as much, but these are more my style :) Who did you go see? :teehee: 

Hello! Charlotte is such a pretty name! I'm Grace, it's really nice to meet you! 

Haha, oooh, hello there :D I creep on you guys all the time hehe :P

Nice to meet you too! And thanks very much! :)

How exciting!

I'm glad you like them :) It's good to see people back here!

MIKA ofcourse :D

Wow this thread was blowing up and I missed it! :aah:

Mhm. Me too :(

Rather not, I think we'd be spammed with notifications all day long (especially on a busy day) then! :aah:

My mail box is kind of a mess... I have them turned on and there's lika a lot of them. A lot. Ahahah

So how are you? :pinkbow:

Nice to meet you! :D

New York is so cool. :mf_rosetinted: I wish I could go there some day! :)

I'm fine, but mostly quite busy with learning... And you? :)

Oh my.. TURN THEM OFF THEN! :aah: If I had them on it would be total madness. :naughty:

I also don't have it on. Omg I can't even imagine. :naughty: my phone would hate me even more! :teehee:

Oh my.. TURN THEM OFF THEN! :aah: If I had them on it would be total madness. :naughty:

No! Then I wouldnt know how much you ppst there :/

Nice to meet you! :D

New York is so cool. :mf_rosetinted: I wish I could go there some day! :)

I'm fine, but mostly quite busy with learning... And you? :)

I also don't have it on. Omg I can't even imagine. :naughty: my phone would hate me even more! :teehee:

Mine already does, so.. why not ahahhaa

My phone hates me because of all the Mika pictures that are on it. :teehee:

Same.  I'm getting a new phone for my birthday so it had better be prepared.  :aah:

Guess what...we were learning about online forums in college today, and I immediately thought of MFC!  I reeeeaally wanted to mention it as an example but I thought the lecturer might look it up and read my posts.  She'd realise I'm not as quiet and mature as she thinks I am! :teehee:

Same.  I'm getting a new phone for my birthday so it had better be prepared.  :aah:

Guess what...we were learning about online forums in college today, and I immediately thought of MFC!  I reeeeaally wanted to mention it as an example but I thought the lecturer might look it up and read my posts.  She'd realise I'm not as quiet and mature as she thinks I am! :teehee:

I want a new phone, but mine still works, so I'll stick with this for now. :lmao: I might buy a new memorycard. :aah:

Maybe it's better that you didn't mentioned it! :lmao: Imagine that they would find out about Bob. :mf_rosetinted:

You're not? You..... you shock me! :shocked:

I want a new phone, but mine still works, so I'll stick with this for now. :lmao: I might buy a new memorycard. :aah:

Maybe it's better that you didn't mentioned it! :lmao: Imagine that they would find out about Bob. :mf_rosetinted:

You're not? You..... you shock me! :shocked:

Yeah good idea, so long as it doesn't blow up with all the Mika madness. :naughty:

Oh my god, can you just imagine? :shocked: I don't think they'd quite understand. :lol:

Didn't you know?  I love surprising people. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah good idea, so long as it doesn't blow up with all the Mika madness. :naughty:

Oh my god, can you just imagine? :shocked: I don't think they'd quite understand. :lol:

Didn't you know?  I love surprising people. :mf_rosetinted:

*hears a loud BOOOOMMM*

Mom; 'What was that!?' :shocked:

Me; 'Ah... there goes my phone again.. Mika was to sexy to handle. :mf_rosetinted: '

I think that'd be hilarious. Explaining who Bob is! :lmao:

Well, I am very surprised, I can tell you. You blew my right of my chair here. :mf_rosetinted: