*hears a loud BOOOOMMM*

Mom; 'What was that!?' :shocked:

Me; 'Ah... there goes my phone again.. Mika was to sexy to handle. :mf_rosetinted: '

I think that'd be hilarious. Explaining who Bob is! :lmao:

Well, I am very surprised, I can tell you. You blew my right of my chair here. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder how many phones Mika's sexiness has destroyed. :teehee:

Lecturer: "who is this...Bob??"

Me: "Um...well...he's a friend of Mika's...a very close friend..." :naughty:

Same. I'm getting a new phone for my birthday so it had better be prepared. :aah:

Guess what...we were learning about online forums in college today, and I immediately thought of MFC! I reeeeaally wanted to mention it as an example but I thought the lecturer might look it up and read my posts. She'd realise I'm not as quiet and mature as she thinks I am! :teehee:

Ahaha Omg! I can't even imagine if anyone would read my posts here. People have a totally different image of me in 'real life'... they say I am shy and well, they hide a lot of perverted things - cause I'm too gentle. XD

*dies from laughing*

A lot, I think. :naughty:

A very close friend! :lmao:

'They stay in touch a lot.' :naughty:

Ahahah, I have notifications on this and the random thread :naughty: but not on email- I would never get ANY work done XD

Urska: you have done your spy work well, and people don't know your real identity. No way that you are not naughty! :mikadas:

Mine already does, so.. why not ahahhaa

Hahaha! :lmao:

My phone hates me because of all the Mika pictures that are on it. :teehee:

What? :shocked: How can it hate such beauty? :sneaky2:

Same. I'm getting a new phone for my birthday so it had better be prepared. :aah:

Guess what...we were learning about online forums in college today, and I immediately thought of MFC! I reeeeaally wanted to mention it as an example but I thought the lecturer might look it up and read my posts. She'd realise I'm not as quiet and mature as she thinks I am! :teehee:

Might be dangerous! :naughty: Haha you pretend to be someone else you bad girl! :das:

:lmao:

Ahahaahahaah omg omg

I'm dying! :lmfao:

Ahaha Omg! I can't even imagine if anyone would read my posts here. People have a totally different image of me in 'real life'... they say I am shy and well, they hide a lot of perverted things - cause I'm too gentle. XD

*dies from laughing*

Same here.  People think I'm shy and that I don't talk much but I'm chatty with people I know - people I actually WANT to talk to.  If I don't like someone, I won't talk to them much. :shun:

But you guys understand me at least... :D

"Yeah, they have very close contact." :aah:

Might be dangerous! :naughty: Haha you pretend to be someone else you bad girl! :das:

Hahaha indeed I do! ;)

I'm Urška... you might remember me - or not :)  

How exciting!

I'm glad you like them :) It's good to see people back here!

MIKA ofcourse :D  

Mhm. Me too :(

My mail box is kind of a mess... I have them turned on and there's lika a lot of them. A lot. Ahahah

I'm afraid I don't remember you :(

I don't think we've talked before? :teehee: However, I do remember your username!

Nice to meet you! :D

New York is so cool. :mf_rosetinted: I wish I could go there some day! :)

I'm fine, but mostly quite busy with learning... And you? :)

I also don't have it on. Omg I can't even imagine. :naughty: my phone would hate me even more! :teehee:

I suppose the same for me. :teehee: Lots of school work and swimming!

Hahaha! :lmao:

What? :shocked: How can it hate such beauty? :sneaky2:

:lmao:

Ahahaahahaah omg omg

I'm dying! :lmfao:

Yeah ikr, I tried to convince him, but he still hates it. :doh: Stupid phone...

NOO DON'T DIE!

Same here.  People think I'm shy and that I don't talk much but I'm chatty with people I know - people I actually WANT to talk to.  If I don't like someone, I won't talk to them much. :shun:

"Yeah, they have very close contact." :aah:

Hahaha indeed I do! ;)

I'm exact the same! I'm very shy, but I can be very chatty with the few people I feel comfortable to be around! I understand you. :mf_rosetinted:

It can be, if I'd ever meet you guys, I'd be silent as hell! :aah:

Hahaha indeed I do! ;)

:naughty:

I suppose the same for me. :teehee: Lots of school work and swimming!

Poor busy girls... :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah ikr, I tried to convince him, but he still hates it. :doh: Stupid phone...

NOO DON'T DIE!

How can your phone be so narrow minded? :naughty:

Sorry I can't help it. :lmao:

Hello :bye:

:bye::hug: Emmaaaa

*kicks open door and runs inside, Hands out cake and Milka to everyone in thread, dances around to Love today like never before, jumps up on table and announces:* Hello my dear friends, guess what? I JUST FRIKKING ORDERED TICKETS TO SEE MIKA IN PISTOIA  :cheer:  :pbjt:  :dance_man:  :insane:  :freak:  :excite:

Same.. I'm not that shy, but I'm not interested in getting to know EVERYONE. Like, some people are so interested in getting known by so many people... I would rather have closer friends XD But I also like meeting new people of course :) 

Hey there! :D 

I'm exact the same! I'm very shy, but I can be very chatty with the few people I feel comfortable to be around! I understand you. :mf_rosetinted:

It can be, if I'd ever meet you guys, I'd be silent as hell! :aah:

At last someone understands! :hi5:

I never imagined you as a quiet person Lollie, you'd probably be chattier than me. :D

Hi Emma, welcome back!  How are you? :)

*kicks open door and runs inside, Hands out cake and Milka to everyone in thread, dances around to Love today like never before, jumps up on table and announces:* Hello my dear friends, guess what? I JUST FRIKKING ORDERED TICKETS TO SEE MIKA IN PISTOIA  :cheer:  :pbjt:  :dance_man:  :insane:  :freak:  :excite:

YOU DID?  YAYYY, GO YOU! :excite:

OMG NO WAY!! WOOOOHOOOOOO *throws party* :cheer: Congrats!!

Hello! :D

At last someone understands! :hi5:

I never imagined you as a quiet person Lollie, you'd probably be chattier than me. :D

YOU DID?  YAYYY, GO YOU! :excite:

Yay! :cheer:

No, weird eh? :aah: I'm not sure about that hahaha!

EMMA :D:hug:

:naughty:

Poor busy girls... :mf_rosetinted:

How can your phone be so narrow minded? :naughty:

Sorry I can't help it. :lmao:

I know :naughty: State tests are coming up soon too :(

HURRAY :excite:

How's it going ?  :teehee:

Hey there! :D

How you doing? gratz on getting tickets to see Mika :) Sadly i won't be seeing him this year,I however got tickets on tuesday to see Biffy Clyro and Fall Out Boy  :teehee:

Thank you aha,i seem to do this alot where disappear and come back :naughty: I'm not bad tired as always tho you?

Hello! :D

How's it going ?  :)

EMMA :D:hug:

Raaaacheell  :teehee:  :teehee:

*kicks open door and runs inside, Hands out cake and Milka to everyone in thread, dances around to Love today like never before, jumps up on table and announces:* Hello my dear friends, guess what? I JUST FRIKKING ORDERED TICKETS TO SEE MIKA IN PISTOIA :cheer::pbjt::dance_man::insane::freak::excite:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! :cheer: Congratulation!!!! :D:D I'm very happy for you!! :hug:

How's it going ? :teehee:

Mehehehehee as if we weren't talking all day. :naughty::teehee: Fine, fine. ;):biggrin2:

Do you feel comfortable back here? :D

How you doing? gratz on getting tickets to see Mika :) Sadly i won't be seeing him this year,I however got tickets on tuesday to see Biffy Clyro and Fall Out Boy  :teehee:

Thank you aha,i seem to do this alot where disappear and come back :naughty: I'm not bad tired as always tho you?

I'm doing good! And you? :biggrin2:

Same here, I have to revise for my college exam next month.  Luckily we have two weeks holiday before that. :D

Btw my best friend would be so jealous of you because she loves Biffy Clyro. :teehee:

I'm greaaaate! :D You? Thanks! :wub: Have you been to many gigs before? That's so cool! (I read that as "one foot boy" :naughty: 

Btw guys: I was thinking about what we were talking about earlier, about how we are kind of shy in real life, right? And then I imagined us meeting in real life, and everyone just being like:  :shocked: ....... 

hahahha, and then someone would just be like: bob..... :mikadas: and hell would break lose XD 

Hai :D How's it going? I hope everything's going well in college for you :teehee:

Btw guys: I was thinking about what we were talking about earlier, about how we are kind of shy in real life, right? And then I imagined us meeting in real life, and everyone just being like:  :shocked: ....... 

hahahha, and then someone would just be like: bob..... :mikadas: and hell would break lose XD 

Haha I could really imagine that! :lol:

I'm greaaaate! :D You? Thanks! :wub: Have you been to many gigs before? That's so cool! (I read that as "one foot boy" :naughty:

Omg that would be so awkward! :aah:

I think I'll end up beeing the one mentioning Bob, knowing me. :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

• Like 1

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! :cheer: Congratulation!!!! :D :D I'm very happy for you!! :hug:

Mehehehehee as if we weren't talking all day. :naughty::teehee: Fine, fine. ;):biggrin2:

Do you feel comfortable back here? :D

Gooood,yes it does aha between college getting in my way and then forgetting to actually come here that's why ain't been around,when i get home i just decide to watch youtube or play skyrim or something 

I'm doing good! And you? :biggrin2:

Good stuff,im ok thank you =3 

Same here, I have to revise for my college exam next month.  Luckily we have two weeks holiday before that. :D

Btw my best friend would be so jealous of you because she loves Biffy Clyro. :teehee:

Luckily i don't have any exams just alot of assignments and it feels like its all i ever have done.

Oooh,but should tell her that there is still tickets for that if she's interested in going,i checked the other day and tickets still came up even tho someone told me it was sold out but ya :teehee:  It's them Fall out boy and now Wolf Alice,more are to be announced  

I'm alright thank you =3 I've been to like 14 i think (im trying to remember who've all seen >< ) Mika was my first gig to go to tho when i was 13,i haven't seen him since then cos has decided to not bother with Scotland and it comes to way too much money to go down to London to see him (even tho i can't cos i am going to a gig on that day anyway but still )  Oh easy mistake to make ofc haha 

Hai :D How's it going? I hope everything's going well in college for you :teehee:

Not too bad thanks you? Well i am getting my work done i have pretty muuch done most of it for one of the lecturers anyway,ive made friends at least ive already had an interview for another college and they gave me a conditional offer cos i need to pass this course first :P 

Gooood,yes it does aha between college getting in my way and then forgetting to actually come here that's why ain't been around,when i get home i just decide to watch youtube or play skyrim or something 

Good stuff,im ok thank you =3 

Luckily i don't have any exams just alot of assignments and it feels like its all i ever have done.

Oooh,but should tell her that there is still tickets for that if she's interested in going,i checked the other day and tickets still came up even tho someone told me it was sold out but ya :teehee:  It's them Fall out boy and now Wolf Alice,more are to be announced  

I'm alright thank you =3 I've been to like 14 i think (im trying to remember who've all seen >< ) Mika was my first gig to go to tho when i was 13,i haven't seen him since then cos has decided to not bother with Scotland and it comes to way too much money to go down to London to see him (even tho i can't cos i am going to a gig on that day anyway but still )  Oh easy mistake to make ofc haha 

Not too bad thanks you? Well i am getting my work done i have pretty muuch done most of it for one of the lecturers anyway,ive made friends at least ive already had an interview for another college and they gave me a conditional offer cos i need to pass this course first :P

I'm doing quite well :teehee:

I hope everything works out :hug: what course are you taking?