Happy 31st Birthday Mika!!!

guylainem123

I noticed this on twitter, obviously couldn't see it on FB. Very sweet to his Italian fans! Not so diplomatic to leave out everyone else but I guess Italy is the most important atm (XF, book etc) :dunno:

Yup, not very diplomatic...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's because Mika Italia (run by Universal) organized the campain in Italy, no? They tweeted many times to say "buon compleano Mika" as hashtag at 2 pm the day of his birthday, so I guess that the thanks note is realated to it

I think it's because Mika Italia (run by Universal) organized the campain in Italy, no? They tweeted many times to say "buon compleano Mika" as hashtag at 2 pm the day of his birthday, so I guess that the thanks note is realated to it

"Thank you Universal", then :naughty: Oh well, regardless of any diplomacy issues and such, the message came as a nice surprise, very sweet. Also, it didn't lack some cuuute, typical non-native speakers' mistakes (but shhh, he doesn't need to know) :teehee:

That make sense :thumb_yello:

"Thank you Universal", then :naughty: Oh well, regardless of any diplomacy issues and such, the message came as a nice surprise, very sweet. Also, it didn't lack some cuuute, typical non-native speakers' mistakes (but shhh, he doesn't need to know) :teehee:

I bet those are extra cute when Mika does them :naughty: Yes, it must have been a sweet surprise :wub2: