Album #4

dcdeb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have heard that he might! :teehee: but I don't actually know!

I really, really hope so though cos I have never seen him live but really want to go! He probably would to promote his album. :mikadas:

He told us a month ago that there would be a tour. But when..no idea.

• 2 weeks later...
this interview talks about the album (thanks Lena Machu)...can you please try and translate it in English, Elwendin's team? :blush-anim-cl:

My French isn't that good that I can translate the whole thing but (I think) he says that the album is coming out next year.. ça sort l'année prochaine, au debut de l'année prochaine. When asked if it's in English or in French he says English, with a few tracks in French. He wrote it on the piano but it's very pop, very melodic. He also says there are co-writers but no featuring artists. His ambition is to have only ten songs, maybe 11 on the album.

this interview talks about the album (thanks Lena Machu)...can you please try and translate it in English, Elwendin's team? :blush-anim-cl:

French subtitles available, english version coming like his album will do. Sooner, than less sooner .... why did I struggle to save my 2014 days off ... I should have know... :facepalm:

[YOUTUBE]s8RcxYMRpNQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Elwendin

Well most of us new it was never going to be November, no hope of any promo when he's still doing xcraptor, even more so if he does voice again :blink:

What he says in the interview is that it was his French label that was pushing to get a 100% French album for November... I'm sure you'll agree that begining of 2015 with an English album sounds better, right?

What he says in the interview is that it was his French label that was pushing to get a 100% French album for November... I'm sure you'll agree that begining of 2015 with an English album sounds better, right?

Yes of course i would be happy with an all English album:wink2:

I was saying I never expected an album in November no matter what language:naughty:

Ah, my French isn't so good that I picked that up. Thanks, I agree that I'd love an album mostly in English :) However, I don't complain about a few songs in French at all! Helps me improve my French :thumb_yello:

Is that right that he wants 10 tracks on the album and we already know that 4 will be French? To call 6 songs an "English album" is a bit of a stretch IMO.

He's now talking about 2 French songs, one of which is BBB.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know what to expect!

I do hope that the promo of this album is better than with TOOL, so I am praying for an ENGLISH pop hit that will get him into the UK charts :pray:

I second that.

I will be promoting the album myself amongst everyone I know, of course. :teehee:

I don't know what to expect!

I do hope that the promo of this album is better than with TOOL, so I am praying for an ENGLISH pop hit that will get him into the UK charts :pray:

I second that.

I will be promoting the album myself amongst everyone I know, of course. :teehee:

Well the last album I was plugging constantly on Twitter and FB, but nothing seemed to happen. So the more UKers plugging the new album the better:thumb_yello: