Album #4

dcdeb

He's even given us what we think is a new song title: Staring at the Sun!

:shocked:

How excited are YOU for this new album?!

:cheer:

All I thought when I read that was "U2 has a song with the same title on POP"... And I had it in my head for a good 5 mins :doh:

How excited am I? I'm not overly excited, but I am curious to see what it's like.

Staring at the sun is a song by U2 not to burst anyone's buble but maybe he is just covering it .

:shocked: I hope not!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to collect the rumors on Twitter. Apparently there will be a song called Rio

Thanks for the update.:thumb_yello:

So now we have a new song called Rio as 1982 Duran Duran's hit.

Cannot say he's putting much effort in the titles... :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update that was forgotten in time :aah: (probably because it wasn't that big a surprise so we just forgot immediatly xD)

As said previously there is this new song called Rio, and also we learned that there will be no Ma Jeunesse and no Century Man. And... well, that's all.

(the source still is Mika's mouth at The Voice 2 weeks ago - the rest of his body was there too)

Quick update that was forgotten in time :aah: (probably because it wasn't that big a surprise so we just forgot immediatly xD)

As said previously there is this new song called Rio, and also we learned that there will be no Ma Jeunesse and no Century Man. And... well, that's all.

(the source still is Mika's mouth at The Voice 2 weeks ago - the rest of his body was there too)

Really? :mf_rosetinted:

Thanx for the update.

A new ad for 3:

[YOUTUBE]sZSVqtqIh4A[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: You can hear a bit of his new song Staring At The Sun :teehee:

as we are discussing the ad in the ad thread, maybe we can discuss the song here... :teehee:

it reminds me of another band. i just don't know which yet. *goes to listen again*

edit: ah yes, no surprise... :aah: empire of the sun, "we are the people". that's what it reminds me of. don't like that song, but the mika song sounds good so far. not like a new fave, but radio-friendly still not too commercial. :thumb_yello:

Edited by mellody

as we are discussing the ad in the ad thread, maybe we can discuss the song here... :teehee:

it reminds me of another band. i just don't know which yet. *goes to listen again*

edit: ah yes, no surprise... :aah: empire of the sun, "we are the people". that's what it reminds me of. don't like that song, but the mika song sounds good so far. not like a new fave, but radio-friendly still not too commercial. :thumb_yello:

I like it too, since I listened to it one hour ago, it won't stop playing in my head! :doh: I love its sound, without much electronic, very clean and catchy. Very keen to listen to the whole song! :teehee::mikadas:

I like it too, since I listened to it one hour ago, it won't stop playing in my head! :doh: I love its sound, without much electronic, very clean and catchy. Very keen to listen to the whole song! :teehee::mikadas:

I keep on replaying the ad haha, don't understand the Italian anyway.. Love it, very mellow and tender. Now I want the whole song because I know this little piece is going to be stuck in my head until I hear the entire song...

Exactly! At first I actually thought it was We Are The People and got super confused :aah:

Exactly! At first I actually thought it was We Are The People and got super confused :aah:

Yes, that song came to my mind immediately, as well. I like Empire of the Sun well enough, but... well, maybe he worked with Nick Littlemore on this song. :dunno:

The guitar at the beginning of the clip also reminded me of this song by Blondfire, which I love:

[YOUTUBE]eNpqsJM-JLw[/YOUTUBE]

But 30 seconds is just too short for me to make up my mind yet on Mika's song. I admit, I do usually decide if I like a song in the first 10 seconds or so, but with him talking over this snippet, combined with the distractions of looking at his lovely face and trying to interpret the Italian voiceovers... well, I'm reserving judgement until I hear the whole thing. :naughty: