Mika@Brussels - Mobistar concert - September 18th 2014

robertina

While waiting for a video, here's the audio, it freezes every now and then and the streaming isn't perfect though

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/i3p6bspqsx8gwdp/Belgium+live+18.9.2014.mp3

Thank you both!

And yes LaraMay, please upload the files. Thanks for recording them! I missed the gig, can't download chrome

While waiting for a video, here's the audio, it freezes every now and then and the streaming isn't perfect though

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/i3p6bspqsx8gwdp/Belgium+live+18.9.2014.mp3

grazi mille, marinita!:thumb_yello:

I did record the stream in two parts (because the stream froze during Underwater) and it's good quality but as you know it does freeze in places a bit and the files are around 500mb each; So would you like me to upload it anyway?

yessss, puleazzzzze!:naughty:

I did record the stream in two parts (because the stream froze during Underwater) and it's good quality but as you know it does freeze in places a bit and the files are around 500mb each; So would you like me to upload it anyway?

Oh yes, pretty please?

I've waisted too much time with ****ing songs I don't know! @mikasounds #MikaQuotes

Je ne veux pas danser! @Mikasounds #MikaQuotes

It's not my fault, it's the plane cooking my brain! @Mikasounds #MikaQuotes

Oh yes please Lara May:woot_jump:

I watched the streaming a bit (even if my connection left me many many many times) but I saw again the old Mika before the tv shows... the voice was very good and I enjoyed a lot his way to joke with the people :wub2:

The new intro of Relax was very good, Boum Boum Boum I think that it needs a little bit more of time (not sure about the background), Lollipop was very funny (the italian part made me giggle :naughty:), Underwater was amazing as always (his falsetto is coming back)

It was special even if I wasn't there and from what I read here, I think that everyone felt my same feelings. I hope that he'll make more gigs soon: we all need the old good Mika :wub2:

Edited by Lucrezia

I watched the streaming a bit (even if my connection left me many many many times) but I saw again the old Mika before the tv shows... the voice was very good and I enjoyed a lot his way to joke with the people :wub2:

The new intro of Relax was very good, Boum Boum Boum I think that it needs a little bit more of time (not sure about the background), Lollipop was very funny (the italian part made me giggle :naughty), Underwater was amazing as always (his falsetto is coming back)

It was special even if I wasn't there and from what I read here, I think that everyone felt my same feelings. I hope that he'll make more gigs soon: we all need the old good Mika :wub2:

Missed this completely, so waiting for the download. I hope that new gigs for next year are announced shortly, all this waiting is starting to wear me down now, I want a new gig soon.

I'm so sorry it's taking so long to upload, my internet connection is supposed to be faster than this after my upgrade :doh: But soon :thumb_yello:

Don't worry, I was hoping so bad we would have a video, so thank you very much :huglove: Which software do you use for recording videos?

Fantastic concert, his voice was in fine form. Singing and dancing had a great time from my couch :teehee:

P.S. Some important stuff: please don't forget that planes cook your brain like a microwave and that from now "Lola" will be called "Lwuhm".

Edited by Log lady

Don't worry, I was hoping so bad we would have a video, so thank you very much :huglove: Which software do you use for recording videos?

Fantastic concert, his voice was in fine form. Singing and dancing had a great time from my couch :teehee:

P.S. Some important stuff: please don't forget that planes cook your brain like a microwave and that from now "Lola" will be called "Lwuhm".

Thanks! I use Screenflow for Mac, it's a fantastic free app which records your computer desktop. When I record videos I simply crop the section of the vid. :)