Mika@Brussels - Mobistar concert - September 18th 2014

robertina

Thank you! and thanks everyone for the pics too :)

I missed the beginning and a bit in the middle somewhere, turned out that there were only three songs that i missed. I could only hear the audio for the most part but of course, the video kicked in at literally the last song :doh:

I need a video! I missed it coz i was out of the house till now...

Same here -- I've been traveling today and haven't been home! :tears:

But I appreciate the work you all have done and will watch/listen as soon as I can! Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Thank you!! :flowers2:

I watched it all, but it froze a lot in between. What a show.. It's always the best when he jokes with the audience like that.. And he didn't forget us all at home :blush-anim-cl:

A tiny bit disappointed for BBB as he didn't sing the high bits, but I'm sure it'll get better with time :thumb_yello:

Now I'm hoping to get some reports from all those lovely people we could see in the front rows!

thank you!! :wub2:

thank youuuuu :bow:

Thanks! I use Screenflow for Mac, it's a fantastic free app which records your computer desktop. When I record videos I simply crop the section of the vid. :)
Lara, what Screenflow version do you use? mine doesn't work well.

This makes me soooo happy! Watching the gig through lifestream was awesome, but watching it every time again when ever I want is even better! Will put my laptop next to me while working here, and will listen and watch it aaaaallllll day!:wub2:

Edited by Jojotje

Mika and I have basically decided that we are perfect costars so we're going to start our own tv show.

sure! Need a cakedecorator maybe? :wink2: Always nice to have a nice cake in your show! You can ask Paul de Leeuw! LOL!