Mika@Brussels - Mobistar concert - September 18th 2014

robertina

Thank you so much for the download links :thumb_yello:

I watched the concert yesterday and I thought it was perfect :wub2: Wayyyyy better than Napoli in my opinion. The beginning with Toy Boy was :wub2::wub2:

My thoughts exactly! the singing was MUCH better and Mika had fun, that was showing!

Not sure if there is any proper gig report thread or if it's even needed as the gig was streamed? So happy to see it again, thanks for recording it!!! :flowers2: I just came so home I haven't downloaded it yet but will watch it again soon.

This was such a great gig!!! His singing/performing was on a different level than it was in Napoli indeed. He sounded so incredibly good (even though he skipped higher parts) and especially had energy and good mood that I haven't seen for a long time. Didn't expect so many new things and lovely piano intros or Toy Boy as a beginning :wub2:

I was too close to take photos (had only my big camera with me) so I took only a few of them, sorry! I was probably fangurling too much to be even able to film anything. Very embarrassing :blush-anim-cl:

People working for Mobistar were really nice, didn't expect that either. The signing session was better organized than any session I've seen and everything went well at the gig (I was super stressed something will go wrong, I finally managed to find a ticket day before but the person who won wasn't there so I didn't know if they will actually let me in).

Edited by tiibet

Thank you Lara :wub2: MFC is the place to be when you need something :naughty:

Nina, I saw you and Leire and it was good to know some hard core fans were there to support him, most of the audience was :blink:

I saw more, but still don't know who could enter in the end!

The gig was :wub2: and I'm so jealous!! :naughty:

Not sure if there is any proper gig report thread or if it's even needed as the gig was streamed? So happy to see it again, thanks for recording it!!! :flowers2: I just came so home I haven't downloaded it yet but will watch it again soon.

This was such a great gig!!! His singing/performing was on a different level than it was in Napoli indeed. He sounded so incredibly good (even though he skipped higher parts) and especially had energy and good mood that I haven't seen for a long time. Didn't expect so many new things and lovely piano intros or Toy Boy as a beginning :wub2:

I was too close to take photos (had only my big camera with me) so I took only a few of them, sorry! I was probably fangurling too much to be even able to film anything. Very embarrassing :blush-anim-cl:

People working for Mobistar were really nice, didn't expect that either. The signing session was better organized than any session I've seen and everything went well at the gig (I was super stressed something will go wrong, I finally managed to find a ticket day before but the person who won wasn't there so I didn't know if they will actually let me in).

Thanks

:thumb_yello:

Had to watch it again, you know, just to be sure my first impression were right. Yep. Still good. :teehee: Love the different introductions and the chatting bits too.

Thank you again Lara, also for the tip, that program is brilliant.

Marina, I'm using the 4.5 version and it works like a charm :thumb_yello:

thanks Nina! it was awesome and special watching from home as well, I can only imagine, what it must have felt like to be there :wub2:

Glad you managed to get in and that everything was so well organized!

Had to watch it again, you know, just to be sure my first impression were right. Yep. Still good. :teehee: Love the different introductions and the chatting bits too.

Thank you again Lara, also for the tip, that program is brilliant.

Marina, I'm using the 4.5 version and it works like a charm :thumb_yello:

My 3.0.3 version must be too old then

Nice report! :thumb_yello: Glad you were able to get in and had such a great time :) I was really surprised when he started with Toy Boy too, but in a very good way of course! :wink2:

I don't know if there is another thread for this gig, but here are my pics. We decided not to stand close to the stage this time but to sit down on the chairs on the balcony. We had a great view over there :wub2:

C404567-1411139943750969large.jpg

C404567-1411139896157731large.jpg

C404567-1411139811354910large.jpg

C404567-1411139760342250large.jpg

I've seen the gig in direct.

Thanks for links :thumb_yello:

There was original of put Toy Boy at the beggining :)

Lola's scene... AHAHAHAH ! He's very strong :naughty: And Underwater had me crying. There was beautiful. Ligths remember me at Naples...

Thanks for this, Mika !!