Mika@Brussels - Mobistar concert - September 18th 2014

robertina

Hello everybody,

I was there yesterday. What can I add, as most of you saw the gig through the live streaming or thanks to LaraMay's videos? Yeah, it was GREAT!!!! We enjoyed an amazing show with the Mika we love, joyful, funny, enthusiastic, in very good shape (vocally too, if you except some high notes on BBB, that he probably prefered not to try)... In one word: he remains the best performer! We can be relieved and excited of what is going to come "soon"!

I also had a great time meeting some of you, nice MFCers. Here is the group picture we took just before leaving. Unfortunately, some had already gone, but still we are 10 on the picture!

Hope to see you all in the near (depending on Mika :fisch:) future!

post-30996-142983702975_thumb.jpg

Lara, what Screenflow version do you use? mine doesn't work well.

Sorry for taking so long to answer Marina, I use Screenflow Version 2.0.2 :) What happens when you try to record? Does it crash and shut down during recording? If so, when you reopen the app it should retrieve your previous recording?

04 Billy Brown

[YOUTUBE]ZOvpG-jLQek[/YOUTUBE]

05 Origin Of Love

[YOUTUBE]k4EnP7Czv30[/YOUTUBE]

06 Relax Take It Easy

[YOUTUBE]COqAjZW0CJs[/YOUTUBE]

07 Underwater

[YOUTUBE]TCbmbcmxDgU[/YOUTUBE]

11 RAIN

[YOUTUBE]JsZ1BTKQQI8[/YOUTUBE]

12 Elle Me Dit

[YOUTUBE]Jd6C9Q58-5k[/YOUTUBE]

13 Love Today

[YOUTUBE]_tS7lPQGe9c[/YOUTUBE]

14 Lollipop

[YOUTUBE]tj53CeeHHcE[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks a lot for sharing again !!

editing Lara's FILE to each song.

SETLIST

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfkwp5oQ7MKvMBb3kYAWOZQuYsxiVCosL

Edited by Kumazzz

a YouTube user https://www.youtube.com/user/Rossazzurra85ct/videos shares videos.

Thanks a lot CherryBlossomGirl85:fairy:

MIKA Mobistar Parte1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv2sGdFUWr4

[YOUTUBE]Kv2sGdFUWr4[/YOUTUBE]

MIKA Mobistar Parte2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbHx7DVyuF0

[YOUTUBE]rbHx7DVyuF0[/YOUTUBE]

04 Billy Brown

[YOUTUBE]ZOvpG-jLQek[/YOUTUBE]

05 Origin Of Love

[YOUTUBE]k4EnP7Czv30[/YOUTUBE]

06 Relax Take It Easy

[YOUTUBE]COqAjZW0CJs[/YOUTUBE]

07 Underwater

[YOUTUBE]TCbmbcmxDgU[/YOUTUBE]

These 4 didn't show up on the playback I saw. It cut off half way through Blue Eyes and started almost at the end of Underwater!

YouTube user Nathalie Thiry https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7SDfyoAIUJg7k1YfuVM6w/videos shares her vids.

Toy Boy

[YOUTUBE]SomZIQHcxss[/YOUTUBE]

Grace Kelly

[YOUTUBE]s7nEeFtDECM[/YOUTUBE]

Origin Of Love

[YOUTUBE]4KfH8L8_G3o[/YOUTUBE]

RELAX

[YOUTUBE]tx_VA5ZaJH0[/YOUTUBE]

Boum Boum Boum

[YOUTUBE]tLZTiFSaNZ0[/YOUTUBE]

Rain

[YOUTUBE]1o7xG18FP9g[/YOUTUBE]

Elle Me Dit

[YOUTUBE]Q9bI6h75Yw8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Love Today

[YOUTUBE]Wm_aEp_G3bo[/YOUTUBE]

Lollipop

[YOUTUBE]JE2oRrd5a-U[/YOUTUBE]

So, my report of this amazing day :wub2:

I arrived very early in Brussels on Thursday morning because I came with night coach so I was at 6:30 am there :aah: I decided to take directly a train to Liege as I was not sure how much time it would take, so arrived at Liege around 8:30 am. Went directly to the mobistar shop to have a look, hoping for some breakfast after this "look", but there were actually already barriers and some people queuing so I went a bit worried and decided to start queuing too :blush-anim-cl: (that's the reason why I didn't eat during 20 hours, how hard is the life of a fan :teehee:)

It was actually nice to queue, I was with some fans I knew and also with 2 young fans who would be meeting Mika for the first time and were very excited / stressed about it. So we shared some stories, advices and so, I told them to be prepared that it goes very fast (in order not to be disappointed as I was at Swatch last year), so they were absolutely ready for the worst to happen :naughty:

But it actually went as perfectly as it could :wub2: Mobistar had organized it very well (they gave LICM CD to make signed for the first 50 people, that is really kind), we went upstairs in a huge room fully decorated in this, well... "mobistar-green-that-I-don't-like", with 3 chairs and a table in the midlle of the room, cameramen, photographers and so on. I must say that all this started to let me feel nervous a bit (I let you imagine how the young girls were feeling :aah:).

Then Mika arrived, the first guy went to talk with him and Mika really took his time with him, exactly like he did with all the other fans after. He was especially lovely to one of the young girl who was so happy to meet him that she was almost fainting, he brought her a chair, asked her questions to let her feel at ease,... ok, I was so proud of him :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Then it was my turn and it was really nice, he did something amazingly kind: I asked him for a supporting message for a fan who is running at a race for raising founds for Imagine for Margo, and in the written message he spontaneously pledged to sponsor her! I was so surprised I hardly had any words :aah: but it shows (once again) how kind he is :wub2:

Bx0VFcSCAAAF0dL.jpg

He told me he had thought of coming to the race himself, but that he would be in LA for the album at that time (end of September).

Then I went with other fans waiting at the venue in Brussel (thanks for the car ride Isa!), joined the so kind fan thanks to who I had a ticket, and we chatted all together waiting at the opening of the door. Some fans were not sure to enter because of problems of names on the tickets, but finally thanks to very helpful people (:huglove:) everybody could enter.

(I need a second post, sorry)

(suite)

And the gig was the most beautiful I ever attended. As others already said, Mika's voice was beautiful, he was really playing with it during the songs, and he was obvisously loving to be on stage AND singing. He changed a bit of almost every songs so it was really nice to hear.

And we had Toyboy as opening, that was the first time I was hearing it live, I love it :wub2:

I also loved how he jocked with the audience, and his "how THIS (showing at himself) could be for rental" during Toyboy, with him laughing then, was priceless :naughty: He is obviously aware of what some people think he is doing :wink2:

AND Boum Boum Boum :wub2::wub2: It's actually really great live :wub2::wub2:

As there is the recording of the show thanks to Lara (:huglove:) I won't tell you more how this gig was incredible, you saw / will see it by yourself.

I'm just very glad and thankful I could be here.

We then waited for him to leave the venue, and then I went to the hotel room of a kind fan who hosted me, for sleeping 2 hours, and took my coach for return at 6 am :aah:

And I'm now here with such nice memories in my head :wub2::wub2:

Very happy that there was the streaming (and recording now) so that everybody can enjoy this gig in a way :huglove:

I hope we will have soon real gigs open for everyone :thumb_yello:

(suite)

And the gig was the most beautiful I ever attended. As others already said, Mika's voice was beautiful, he was really playing with it during the songs, and he was obvisously loving to be on stage AND singing. He changed a bit of almost every songs so it was really nice to hear.

And we had Toyboy as opening, that was the first time I was hearing it live, I love it :wub2:

I also loved how he jocked with the audience, and his "how THIS (showing at himself) could be for rental" during Toyboy, with him laughing then, was priceless :naughty: He is obviously aware of what some people think he is doing :wink2:

AND Boum Boum Boum :wub2::wub2: It's actually really great live :wub2::wub2:

As there is the recording of the show thanks to Lara (:huglove:) I won't tell you more how this gig was incredible, you saw / will see it by yourself.

I'm just very glad and thankful I could be here.

We then waited for him to leave the venue, and then I went to the hotel room of a kind fan who hosted me, for sleeping 2 hours, and took my coach for return at 6 am :aah:

And I'm now here with such nice memories in my head :wub2::wub2:

Very happy that there was the streaming (and recording now) so that everybody can enjoy this gig in a way :huglove:

I hope we will have soon real gigs open for everyone :thumb_yello:

thank you Melanie. I think it is really sweet what he did for Virginie :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the reports and the videos (and the great pictures posted on Facebook)!!!

That must have been wonderful. I can read fans' enthusiasm!!!

I've downloaded the gig and will watch it probably tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the reports and the videos (and the great pictures posted on Facebook)!!!

That must have been wonderful. I can read fans' enthusiasm!!!

I've downloaded the gig and will watch it probably tomorrow evening.

join it:wub2: