Plead for a Mika Montreal live DVD

crazyaboutmika

The name says it all :blush-anim-cl: I can't go :sad: and I'd love a DVD of the show :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure lots of fans would be happy if there's one as well :wub2: , those who will be there for the gigs and those who can't ...as well as the general public of course :naughty:

So , if you agree with me, bump this thread and cross your fingers so we can be heard :pray:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The name says it all :blush-anim-cl: I can't go :sad: and I'd love a DVD of the show :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure lots of fans would be happy if there's one as well :wub2: , those who will be there for the gigs and those who can't ...as well as the general public of course :naughty:

So , if you agree with me, bump this thread and cross your fingers so we can be heard :pray:

I think it WILL be done :)

:thumb_yello: That's what I think too - it just has to, especially since photo and rec. is forbidden in the hall ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

exactly! these are gonna be such special gigs, i'd be so gutted if i can't even see videos from the shows.

so please please please please release a dvd of it! it's been ages since he released a dvd anyway, one is well overdue :naughty:

It's been such a long while since Mika has done a video, this would be the perfect opportunity. I'm sure they'll record the concerts, it's just a question of whether there's money to produce a DVD... We'll just have to :crossed: and :pray:

At first I was like "How did I miss this thread" then I realized it's brand new.

We've been tweeting for him to record this video for months, I really hope that he will get to know that we care, that he will care as well and that he will manage to get it done.

I actually think it's all about how many euros, bucks, yen he would be able to make out of it. If I was in his shoes, I would bother to do it just if it wold bring me some money.

Even though maybe it's not that expensive nowadays to do such a thing? What do you need? Two cameras, a site to sell the download and a Paypal system? I know nothing about that.

At first I was like "How did I miss this thread" then I realized it's brand new.

We've been tweeting for him to record this video for months, I really hope that he will get to know that we care, that he will care as well and that he will manage to get it done.

I actually think it's all about how many euros, bucks, yen he would be able to make out of it. If I was in his shoes, I would bother to do it just if it wold bring me some money.

Even though maybe it's not that expensive nowadays to do such a thing? What do you need? Two cameras, a site to sell the download and a Paypal system? I know nothing about that.

I know , I've been wanting a DVD as soon as the news of Montreal gigs was out...but I didn't dare opening a thread about it before :blush-anim-cl:

I even wrote to M's facebook page to ask...:teehee: after all they read my mail when I had noticed the page still gave a link to The Origin Of Love album , but not to Boum Boum Boum once it was out because they changed the links after that :naughty:

So now I :pray: and cross my fingers :puppy_eyes:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

It's been such a long while since Mika has done a video, this would be the perfect opportunity. I'm sure they'll record the concerts, it's just a question of whether there's money to produce a DVD... We'll just have to :crossed: and :pray:

I would pay in advance for a DVD if it would help them to decide :wink2: