Plead for a Mika Montreal live DVD

crazyaboutmika

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of groups release recordings of gigs on USB sticks straight after the concert, so they could do that instead of a DVD :dunno:

You know, that's a great idea. I wonder if the control-freak in Mika would let him give permission for that, without him having a chance to see it/edit it? I can certainly mention it to Team Mika and let them know there's at least a limited market for it... :thumb_yello:

Lots of groups release recordings of gigs on USB sticks straight after the concert, so they could do that instead of a DVD :dunno:

Oh, I love this idea, I wish they did it!

You know, that's a great idea. I wonder if the control-freak in Mika would let him give permission for that, without him having a chance to see it/edit it? I can certainly mention it to Team Mika and let them know there's at least a limited market for it... :thumb_yello:

Not surprised if he says no... But you can still mention it, right?

Hearing the music would be great, but i would much prefer a DVD, where you can watch/relive the gig :wub2:

Could it be a video file? Or are these always sound files?

That would be awesome I really hope it will be done but I'm not sure :(

As for the money it requires, Mika used to say he liked to spend all his money on gigs and projects... I mean the money he will earn with X-Factor and The Voice could be useful here :fisch: Then Mika would be forgiven for doing these shows :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

There are companies around that will do live DVDs as well

Yes, I think you're right. I recall my son's high school orchestra having this done at one of their concert competitions -- you could buy the DVD immediately after the show.

I don't know if a DVD is something that they've been considering at all, but I have mentioned that there seems to be an audience for it. So we can just :crossed: while we wait.

Yes, I think you're right. I recall my son's high school orchestra having this done at one of their concert competitions -- you could buy the DVD immediately after the show.

I don't know if a DVD is something that they've been considering at all, but I have mentioned that there seems to be an audience for it. So we can just :crossed: while we wait.

Thank you :flowers2:

Have you sent anything to OSM directly?

I can send them an email if you want, they are usually pretty good regarding customer service (they had replied to me when I wrote them to suggest they should do a show with Mika:wink2:)

I can send them an email if you want, they are usually pretty good regarding customer service (they had replied to me when I wrote them to suggest they should do a show with Mika:wink2:)

i sent one last Monday to my contact :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm, not sure what OSM can do. It's going to be Mika's show, I don't think they're able to do anything like sell a recording without his permission. :dunno:

Hmm, not sure what OSM can do. It's going to be Mika's show, I don't think they're able to do anything like sell a recording without his permission. :dunno:

Well, it's an OSM too and it's in their building... They can certainly brag with us if they know we're interested.

Anyway, Guylaine already did it...

It's also an OSM show and many of them are recorded.

So i'm hoping they have a say because of that. :dunno:

:crossed: