Plead for a Mika Montreal live DVD

crazyaboutmika

Where?

Here you are !

MIKA

***Mika to release CD of OSM Concerts***

Following the long-awaited 3 sold out shows that Mika performed with the OSM (Orchestre symphonique de Montréall) in Montréal, Québec last week, it is confirmed that an album of the live recordings will be released in late 2015. For many months and from around the world, Mika worked with famous conductor and composer Simon Leclerc of the OSM, arranging his songs for full symphonic performance and culminating in 3 electrifying performances. Mika's biggest hits, such as Grace Kelly, Relax and Happy Ending were performed alongside French language tracks Elle Me Dit and Boum Boum Boum, as well as unheard tracks from the brand new album, also due out later this year. Fans travelled across the globe to be there in person, but the CD will now allow everyone to experience the magic of these 3 incredible shows.

10532535_10152787774808040_2663687832683712096_n.jpg?oh=be018959ddcaf5c7612e31e6675c3943&oe=554B7CF3&__gda__=1431861989_d889e65351912c30f73b97e7660fbfb9

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! Confermed on twitter by mika and the osm!

Bit confused why it still 10 (ish) months away, but hey, at least we get a cd!:thumb_yello:

Might be being marketed for the Christmas season.

Yep! Confermed on twitter by mika and the osm!

Bit confused why it still 10 (ish) months away, but hey, at least we get a cd!:thumb_yello:

The album is due out in spring, so I'm sure they don't want it to conflict with that.

From the horse's mouth :wink2:

MIKA official @mikasounds

I am thrilled to announce release of live recording CD from my 3 shows with @OSMConcerts last week! Due out late 2015 #staytuned #MikaOSM

And I must say I love that horse for making this happen although it was not meant to :mikalove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

From the horse's mouth :wink2:

MIKA official @mikasounds

I am thrilled to announce release of live recording CD from my 3 shows with @OSMConcerts last week! Due out late 2015 #staytuned #MikaOSM

And I must say I love that horse for making this happen although it was not meant to :mikalove:

I agree. He's Champion the Wonder Horse!

Next Christmas's prezzie is sorted for me and I now know how I'll spend Christmas Day.

Nice dinner, glass of wine and Mika's CD