Appearance at Teatro dal Verme, 17 Oct 2014

dcdeb

Looks like Mika, along with the mayor and other guests, will be appearing at Teatro dal Verme in Milan today, to participate in a special "Universiday" event for international students. I've checked and it's not open to the public, sorry. But I figured (am hopeful!) that there will be photos from the event, and we can post them here. :thumb_yello:

http://vivimilano.corriere.it/arte-e-cultura/mika-severgnini-gli-studenti-mondo_230349869922.shtml?infoid=c6a4f6b4-5445-11e4-aec6-a5ee1ff31c91-1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a million for letting Deb !!

milano

Al via Universiday: 12 atenei in campo per aprire la città agli studenti

http://www.corriere.it/scuola/universita/14_ottobre_16/al-via-universiday-12-atenei-campo-aprire-citta-studenti-b93c98cc-5550-11e4-af0d-1d33fddfa710.shtml

"Alla fine della tavola rotonda la firma del Corriere Beppe Severgnini intervisterà la popstar Mika.

Un assaggio dello spirito poliedrico dell’evento: la cultura che si unisce al divertimento, il mondo accademico che parla alla città."

Thank you Deb! I was going to open a thread about the event.

'Universiday' is being promoted by the Newspaper 'Il Corriere della Sera' together with 12 Milan Universities and will last 6 months.

During the next 6 months many conferences, informal meetings and contests will be organized, in order to involve students into Milan life, having special consideration for the 16.000 foreign students in Milan.

Today the project will be presented in front of many students and at the end of the presentation Mika will be interviewed by journalist Beppe Severgnini.

http://www.corriere.it/scuola/universita/14_ottobre_16/al-via-universiday-12-atenei-campo-aprire-citta-studenti-b93c98cc-5550-11e4-af0d-1d33fddfa710.shtml

Not Mika yet

Corriere della Sera ‏@Corriereit 18m18 minutes ago

Sta per iniziare #Universiday con @debortolif @beppesevergnini @giulianopisapia @mikasounds http://www.corriere.it/scuola/universita/14_ottobre_16/al-via-universiday-12-atenei-campo-aprire-citta-studenti-b93c98cc-5550-11e4-af0d-1d33fddfa710.shtml

B0KAHN8CUAAN6lk.jpg

The thread title says 2015.... its still 2014, isnt it?

I'm just so anxious for next year, and seeing Mika in Montreal, I keep writing 2015 on everything! :blush-anim-cl:

some MFCers could enter!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

now we can patiently wait for some new stories....

Beppe Servergnini is one of our wittiest journalist and a real lover of the English world.

*not jealous at all*

Wow! If some Mfcers could enter maybe we'll be able to see some videos... Or at least reports of what he said! I really hope to! Is he speaking English or Italian?

Ok, I was lucky to enter at the Teatro Dal Verme (and it's Friday 17 :naughty: ) and it was really a nice moment because for the first time after some years I could listen Mika talk in his mother language... very smart and so relaxed.

He talked about his relationship with Italy and of course Milan, he told again his old story (i'm lebanese, grow up in Paris, etc etc etc), his tip for the foreigners who visit Milan was EAT and DRINK :naughty:

I have some vids and pics on my phone: i'll upload them tomorrow :wink2:

The only thing that I didn't like was the mess on stage because everyone wanted to hug him and make a picture with him ... he was very embarrassed!

Anyway, it was a very nice event and I had a great time with the other MFCers :huglove: Hope to repeat this wonderful experience soon

Ok, I was lucky to enter at the Teatro Dal Verme (and it's Friday 17 :naughty: ) and it was really a nice moment because for the first time after some years I could listen Mika talk in his mother language... very smart and so relaxed.

He talked about his relationship with Italy and of course Milan, he told again his old story (i'm lebanese, grow up in Paris, etc etc etc), his tip for the foreigners who visit Milan was EAT and DRINK :naughty:

I have some vids and pics on my phone: i'll upload them tomorrow :wink2:

The only thing that I didn't like was the mess on stage because everyone wanted to hug him and make a picture with him ... he was very embarrassed!

Anyway, it was a very nice event and I had a great time with the other MFCers :huglove: Hope to repeat this wonderful experience soon

I'm glad you were able to go, Lucrezia :thumb_yello:

Lucky girl! I'm glad you had a good time! :thumb_yello:

Why are the newspapers backwards? :naughty:

I thought that too at first, Anne. But look closely and you'll see that it's one of those things where half the paper is printed one way, and then the other half is printed the other way. We get magazines like that sometimes, usually for special promotional things. So they're not both crazy! :teehee:

VIDEO

Milano città universitaria, ecco «Universiday»

http://video.corriere.it/milano-citta-universitaria-ecco-universiday/309c783c-5638-11e4-8d72-a992ad018e37

uploaded the vid to YT.

WHOLE

[YOUTUBE]l4D9HkfY_l0[/YOUTUBE]

SHORT VERSION (ONLY MIKA )

[YOUTUBE]0dbNigdHBgs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YouTube links

Hi peeps. I finally found my way back home.

That was a crazy day for me and I think you will find it funny. It is to me now that it's over.

I'm going to write a report of mine, it was quite an adventure, as usual. Which involves my Chiara bitch, traffic jam, late late late omg I'm late and some more little misfortunes like myself banging on the tickets machine on the highway. With my first, not with my car.

You'll see.

Anyway, you could breath internationality in that room. They all spoke english to me and I was over the moon.

For some odd reasons my mind is blank, I can't recall anything of what he said. I tried to record it but my mobile died. Hopefully we'll be able to throw it together with some help from other mfcers, but I think we should ask for a video or something.

Edited by Elwendin