Eurovision 2015

Jojotje

Wooooooooooooooooooo Moldova for the epic win :yay:

But I guess Sweden will win :doh: I usually like Måns, but this song is just nothing special. Excellent performance though :mf_rosetinted:

I've listened to the songs in SF1 and so far have liked the songs from Moldova, Belgium, Belarus, Denmark, but the song from Hungary is my favourite (it made me tear up :tears:)

Songs in SF2: I quite like the Latvian entry but I don't think it is immediately catchy enough for the Eurovision audience.

Cyprus definitely gets my vote in this section :thumb_yello:

Wooooooooooooooooooo Moldova for the epic win :yay:

But I guess Sweden will win :doh: I usually like Måns, but this song is just nothing special. Excellent performance though :mf_rosetinted:

Hehehe :naughty: There are some copyright claims on the performance so they'll change it :huh:

And if anybody wants to see my Top 40 :wink2:

Listened to them all again now, and I don't think I like any of the same ones as you :lmfao:

The Belgium song has really grown on me, and I still like the Latvia, Hungary and Cyprus entries. I think I would put Romania, Georgia, Russia, Denmark, Moldova and Belarus in my top ten.

I think most of the songs are quite boring and formulaic, even if you don't know what they are singing about - mediocre verse just to fill in until you get to a big chorus.

I've realised that I like three of the songs - Belgium, Cyprus and Hungary - because they seem to be trying something different.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm watching a show where they show most famous songs from the past years and they perform and so on. The show is in London. I'm not sure if it's only on TV in my country, but I decided to post it anyway :)

It's so nice to hear all those songs :D

Edited by dreams

I'm watching a show where they show most famous songs from the past years and they perform and so on. The show is in London. I'm not sure if it's only on TV in my country, but I decided to post it anyway :)

It's so nice to hear all those songs :D

It's the Eurovision 60 years concert. The female host is the one who lead Eurovision in Sweden 2013 :teehee:

It's the Eurovision 60 years concert. The female host is the one who lead Eurovision in Sweden 2013 :teehee:

She did an interview with Mika once didn't she? :) I remember her :D

I have only heard the Australian entry beside the Dutch one, since it's on the radio here a lot! But I kind of like hearing them for the first time on the actual Eurovision nights.

I'm extremely annoyed by our own entry though (fyi we weren't allowed to choose it either), I hear it everywhere and I just keep thinking: Why. Why-y-y-y.

• 3 weeks later...

It's today, it's today, it's today !!!! :excite:

And we're in the 1st semi.. :teehee: :teehee:

(and I still don't understand the new forum at all...)

:yay: I'll vote fire you! Don't remember your song, but you do usually have good songs so I have faith in you :aah: Edited by Lilasko