Eurovision 2015

Jojotje

It's still happening... It looks 

I haven't heard any of the songs except Serbian and the press is glorifying the performance and the acceptance of the song and Bojana. So I'm here to see if anyone mentioned Serbian song. Now I can see how journalists lie. :naughty:

Is it over? Is Sweden a winner, like I assume it's predicted here?

like Russia is going to win

I haven't heard any of the songs except Serbian and the press is glorifying the performance and the acceptance of the song and Bojana. So I'm here to see if anyone mentioned Serbian song. Now I can see how journalists lie. :naughty:

Is it over? Is Sweden a winner, like I assume it's predicted here?

The Serbian song was quite powerful but not to my taste.  At the moment Russia are winning

Vote for us or we'll invade :wink2:

Edited by silver
  • Like 1

It's still happening... It looks 

like Russia is going to win

The Serbian song was quite powerful but not to my taste.  At the moment Russia are winning

Vote for us or we'll invade :wink2:

Thanks.

WOOOOOO!  :arf2:  :woot_jump:  sorry im going crazy :) Im talking with friends on skype and we are a havin fun and were excited :D

I'm glad Sweden won :) Congrats!!!

That's the only thing. not agree with the other places :P

Thank you! Oh my god I'm so happy, and I have no voice left because we screamed so much! I just can't believe it :excite: :excite:   :woot_jump:

I just watched the german performance... ok, not surprised now that we got 0 points. :naughty: love the light animations of the winner song! Tho the song itself is not very special either. But i haven't heard the other entries, so... :teehee:

I just watched the german performance... ok, not surprised now that we got 0 points. :naughty: love the light animations of the winner song! Tho the song itself is not very special either. But i haven't heard the other entries, so... :teehee:

I agree, they put up a great show with great vocals (that were perfect every time) but the song was a bit boring in my opinion... :dunno:

Glad that Belgium was able to end up 4th :thumb_yello:

Congratulations to Sweden, though I still think the song is average (I can't even remember how it goes, just the animation :teehee:)

But I'm glad Belgium and Latvia finished in the top 6.

The Russian song was very strong and the singer herself was very good, but I wonder what Putin thought of it?

I get why you think the song is average, it's the animation that makes it special. If it wasn't for the jury groups Italy would have been the winner, and Sweden would have ended on a third place. It's a bit to be or not to be with the jury groups, I've read so many comments from angry Italians saying its unfair and that they should get rid of the juries. I on the other hand hink the jury groups should stay but I'm in no way impartial. :dunno:

Edited by Lilasko

I was for Italy. I like so much Il Volo. I know them since one year and I listen many of their songs. They have an incredible song ! They are in the top 3, I'm happy !

I'm angry for Belgium. They are neighbours of France, and they don't gave any points ! Liza Angell has sang very well ! We are last, as usual.

(I dislike when politics came front of the artistic.)

I get why you think the song is average, it's the animation that makes it special. If it wasn't for the jury groups Italy would have been the winner, and Sweden would have ended on a third place. It's a bit to be or not to be with the jury groups, I've read so many comments from angry Italians saying its unfair and that they should get rid of the juries. I on the other hand hink the jury groups should stay but I'm in no way impartial. :dunno:

I think you need the juries, to give a musician's view of the song, but it worries me that the opinions of the juries and the public votes are often so far apart.

If it was decided completely by public vote, then you should only be able to vote once.

I was for Italy. I like so much Il Volo. I know them since one year and I listen many of their songs. They have an incredible song ! They are in the top 3, I'm happy !

I'm angry for Belgium. They are neighbours of France, and they don't gave any points ! Liza Angell has sang very well ! We are last, as usual.

Unfortunately Eurovision voting has always been affected by politics.

Maybe we should hear the songs without knowing what country they came from (though it would be hard to keep it secret).

Personally I didn't like the Italian song, I can't even remember the tune :teehee:  But we all have different tastes, life would be boring if everyone liked the same things.

Edited by silver

I don't really like eurovision and from all perfornaces I like 3. Yes the votings are not fair cause of political things. I also don't like  the song from Germany but years ago we have had more worse songs which became sucesful and I would have given points to Austria

I don't understand the love for France this year. Yes she sings good, but the song is boring and not memorable at all. You have had so many better songs!

I also think it's an disadvantage to be direct qualified for the final, since the song only will be sung one time and not get as much exposure as the songs that need to qualify. Most of the Eurovision songs need to be listen to at least twice before you even have the chance to remember them. Unless they stand out very much in some way.

I don't understand the love for France this year. Yes she sings good, but the song is boring and not memorable at all. You have had so many better songs!

I also think it's an disadvantage to be direct qualified for the final, since the song only will be sung one time and not get as much exposure as the songs that need to qualify. Most of the Eurovision songs need to be listen to at least twice before you even have the chance to remember them. Unless they stand out very much in some way.

Yeah, that's true. Many French people have said this. We are a bit disappointed. I think that the others countries have chosen the "modernity". I understrand your point of view.