Hello I'm Christina from Korea

kongkong

Hello~ I'm Christina from Korea!

I'm 18 and recently fell in love with Mika♥

Mika is actually quite famous in Korea and his songs are always on commercials so I actually knew him and his music and liked them pretty much

But.... I just fell for him when I was searching for some other songs after he released a Korean edition of Origin of Love and I kind of accidently watched his We are golen music video and from that moment I just fell in love:blush-anim-cl:

I love his quirky ways and his sexy voice and his extremely looooooooooong legs and simply every single little thing about him

Okay I should calm down a little hehe

My favorite song is Step with me from his 3rd album Origin of Love

He's so romantic and sweet in that song♥

Anyways I hope to make many fellow friends here though it may be a bit hard since my english isn't perfect

Looking foward to stepping along with mika with all you MCFers!

Ohohohoh I am so looking foward to Mika coming to Seoul Jazz Festival next year!!!!!!

wheeeeeeee

• Like 1

Hello~ I'm Christina from Korea!

I'm 18 and recently fell in love with Mika♥

Mika is actually quite famous in Korea and his songs are always on commercials so I actually knew him and his music and liked them pretty much

But.... I just fell for him when I was searching for some other songs after he released a Korean edition of Origin of Love and I kind of accidently watched his We are golen music video and from that moment I just fell in love:blush-anim-cl:

I love his quirky ways and his sexy voice and his extremely looooooooooong legs and simply every single little thing about him

Okay I should calm down a little hehe

My favorite song is Step with me from his 3rd album Origin of Love

He's so romantic and sweet in that song♥

Anyways I hope to make many fellow friends here though it may be a bit hard since my english isn't perfect

Looking foward to stepping along with mika with all you MCFers!

Ohohohoh I am so looking foward to Mika coming to Seoul Jazz Festival next year!!!!!!

wheeeeeeee

WELCOME!!! :mikalove: here there are a lot of very funny and friendly people!! HAVE FUN!! :naughty:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...