Once Upon A Time (ABC)

AllyB

Hey guys! Hello! One of my favorite TV series is Once Upon A Time! I love Ginnifer and Josh! :wub2: I think it's one of the best TV series that have been ever created! It's really brilliant! There are other fans here? :naughty:

Who is your favorite caracter and villain?

P.S. Sorry if I write wrong! My english sucks! :doh::aah:

Ooh i've just been watching the season 3 dvds. I finished about 7 epsiodes yesterday :teehee:

My faves are Rumple & Belle

Rumple is the best villain! :aah: He's always the winner!

Are you watching the season 4?

• Like 1

Rumple is the best villain! :aah: He's always the winner!

Are you watching the season 4?

No i havent, since i had only seen a few 3rd season eps i didn't want to start watching the new episodes of the 4th because of spoilers. I'll catch it when it comes out on dvd. Have you been watching 4?

No i havent, since i had only seen a few 3rd season eps i didn't want to start watching the new episodes of the 4th because of spoilers. I'll catch it when it comes out on dvd. Have you been watching 4?

I understand! I think if you don't watch the series from the first episode you can't understand anything! It's a chaos! :D I'm a big fan, I have watched all episodes and today I have watched ep 4x11! *-*

I watch the series in streaming with subs because I can't wait the dvd or italian episodes! :teehee::mikasweat:

Edited by AllyB

I understand! I think if you don't watch the series from the first episode you can't understand anything! It's a chaos! :D I'm a big fan, I have watched all episodes and today I have watched ep 4x11! *-*

I watch the series in streaming with subs because I can't wait the dvd or italian episodes! :teehee::mikasweat:

Yeah, i'd be so confused :aah:

Oh thats good you can stream it, it is a long time to wait for the dvds. it seems TV companies usually wait to release dvds until right before the new season starts. So for TV there do they dub the show in italian or what?

Yeah, i'd be so confused :aah:

Oh thats good you can stream it, it is a long time to wait for the dvds. it seems TV companies usually wait to release dvds until right before the new season starts. So for TV there do they dub the show in italian or what?

Here the show in tv are dubbed except rare occasions. In streaming the show are subtitled by fans (or by people with very good English) :teehee:

• 2 years later...

I love the series too :wub: What an amazing idea to base the show on fairy characters which everyone like! My favourite villian is Rumpel of course, he is so unpredictable! In the second place there will be devilishly good looking Captain Hook :das:  I watched all 6 seasons but it is getting worse I think. I do not like when something is dragging :no:

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 9-12-2014 at 00:38, AllyB said:

Hallo jongens! Hallo! Een van mijn favoriete tv-series is Once Upon A Time! Ik hou van Ginnifer en Josh! : wub2:Ik vind het een van de beste tv-series die ooit zijn gemaakt! Het is echt briljant! Zijn er hier andere fans?: ondeugend:

Wie is je favoriete karakter en schurk?

PS Sorry als ik verkeerd schrijf! Mijn Engels is klote!: doh:: aah:

I love OUAT soo muchh!💗 My favorite characters are of course Hook and Emma, Rumple and Belle!:biggrin2: I haven't watched the whole series yet🙈