Mika@Estivale Open Air Festival 30th July 2015 in Estavayer le Lac, Switzerland!

mari62

Mika will be playing at Estivale Open Air Festival in 30th July 2015 in Estavayer le Lac, Switzerland!!

Adress: Place Nova Friburgo,1470 Estavayer-le-Lac, Switzerland.

Tickets have just gone on sale NOW, so check out the links and get yours asap!

The event is outdoor and there is no age restriction!

The full line-up and more details will follow - hope to see you there x

Tickets: http://www.estivale.ch/estivale2015/index.php/fr/billets

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/29-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

From the other thread :wink2:

I've just seen the news :thumb_yello:

It's a very small festival but the location is beautiful and there is generally a good atmosphere there (actually I've only been there once :teehee:).

here is what the main stage looks like (there are only 2 stages actually and the 2nd one is REALLY small lol):

estivale2009_ambiance_1_cameleonpictures.jpg

and an idea of the landscape there:

le_festival02.jpg

If anyone is planning a trip to Switzerland please feel free to write me :wink2:

Thanks for the info and pics Nanou! The place looks absolutely beautiful :wub2: (and somehow quite expensive :aah:)

Great news! So looking forward to a summer full of gig dates! :thumb_yello:

Indeed!! :thumb_yello:

It´s great to see the first of many Dates :wub2:. I can´t wait to see the other Dates so I can start to make plans :teehee::fisch:

I feel the same... Not going to make my any bookings yet, going to wait for more dates to announced but feeling very impatient! :naughty: So good to see the first summer date officially announced :wub2:

Thanks for the info and pics Nanou! The place looks absolutely beautiful :wub2: (and somehow quite expensive :aah:)

you're very welcome :wink2:

well..hem... it's Switzerland... you know how it is :aah:

But it's not in the most expensive part of Switzerland. Hotels and meals for instance may be far less expensive there than in "big" cities such as Geneva or Zurich :thumb_yello:

Me, some friends and family are probably going to plan a trip of a couple of days in Estavayer, in order to see it, it would be my first Mika gig (even if it's a festival) and I'm absolutely excited, just thinkin about it makes me smile like an idiot!

I'd be very glad to have my first Mika experience outside Italy (hope there will be not so many histeric fans, and a good organization:fisch:), I love Switzerland, I live a couple of hours from the border, so it won't take too much. Hope we can make it and hope I can meet some of you! :wub2:

the world and his dog is buying a ticket....I guess I'll wait :naughty:

still too near the border :mf_rosetinted:

that's the biggest problem with gigs in Switzerland: you're always far too close from the border wherever you are :aah::naughty:

• 4 weeks later...
Me, some friends and family are probably going to plan a trip of a couple of days in Estavayer, in order to see it, it would be my first Mika gig (even if it's a festival) and I'm absolutely excited, just thinkin about it makes me smile like an idiot!

I'd be very glad to have my first Mika experience outside Italy (hope there will be not so many histeric fans, and a good organization:fisch:), I love Switzerland, I live a couple of hours from the border, so it won't take too much. Hope we can make it and hope I can meet some of you! :wub2:

First gig for me too! I'm smiling like an idiot since I bought my tickets!! I love Swiss so much that I moved here last July with my family. So I asked to my boyfriend: why we don't plan a summer trip to discover this wonderful country? And visit Estavayer-le-Lac accidentally on 30th July? :fisch: