Good Guys - song and lyrics discussion

mellody

Would some lovely French person possibly be able to share the link to the Youtube video as they see it in their country? I'm not seeing any new videos added to the MikaVevo page. 'Last Party' is at the top of the list. :/

Would some lovely French person possibly be able to share the link to the Youtube video as they see it in their country? I'm not seeing any new videos added to the MikaVevo page. 'Last Party' is at the top of the list. :/

I'm not French,but:

Last Party is avaible out of youtube, in Nowness ! :thumb_yello:

I know haha, I was just looking for GG but it's not there on MIKAVEVO. I was saying 'Last Party's' the most recent upload. :huh:

I can't see the video on MIKAVEVO, but I can see the link when I go to "My subscriptions". Maybe that would help.

Obviously not, it's just a fake account and they changed the song's pitch. Rubbish :thumbdown:

This is the problem when they put it available only in one country. Fans want to hear it and unofficial versions are floating around everywhere. Would be much more useful for him to guide people to his official channel but I guess there are reasons (coming from his record company??) why it's done this way :dunno:

Maybe it's only available in France because he' s going to sing this one at the final of The Voice?!? :dunno:

Honnestly, we don't know. Some music websites says that Mika has released Good Guys this week because maybe he will sing that song at the final.

So, we are in "the mystery". :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Emelyne412

Thank you Rufus, thank you Auden and James Dean,

Thank you Emerson and Bowie for my dreams.

Wilfred Owen, Kinsey, Whitman and Rimbaud.

Thank you all, thank you patience, Porter and Cocteau.

Instead of "thank you all" i definitely hear "thank you Warhol" now!

Still hearing "patience" tho :dunno:

This is the problem when they put it available only in one country. Fans want to hear it and unofficial versions are floating around everywhere. Would be much more useful for him to guide people to his official channel but I guess there are reasons (coming from his record company??) why it's done this way :dunno:

I know, it doesn't make any sense!

It shouldn't be only available in one country. I actually got an email with the link to it, and I'm English! So if the link is going to be sent to everyone who wants Mika news, then everyone should be able to play the song!

It's beyond stupid!