Good Guys - song and lyrics discussion

mellody

why's it released in france now, wasn't it supposed to be a single in italy? :blink: does italy have TAY as a single now, or none at all?

anyway, i love the song, especially the beginning, it still has the vibe of the versions i knew before. and i love it that he really sings "gay guys" in the single version. :biggrin2: in the middle i sometimes find the song a bit too fast, could've been a little bit slower... but it doesn't bother me as much as it used to with the faster version of "step with me". :teehee:

why's it released in france now, wasn't it supposed to be a single in italy? :blink: does italy have TAY as a single now, or none at all?
Yes, GG is about to be released as a single in Italy - by the end of the month - TAY is available for download, although it's not a single here.

This is the problem when they put it available only in one country. Fans want to hear it and unofficial versions are floating around everywhere. Would be much more useful for him to guide people to his official channel but I guess there are reasons (coming from his record company??) why it's done this way :dunno:

Deffo from his record company :sneaky2:

That's the feeling I got when listening to Tuesday morning radio show and also during the accès illimité interview :sneaky2:

Thanks Eriko. This song's really grown on me, I still don't remember all the names though.

On a different note, where's Pagny's hair gone???

I still haven't heard the single version, but I've seen the video of Mika singing GG on The Voice. I'm so far beyond proud of him.

I love the song. It should be the single in the UK, I think. It's a very brave and beautiful song and I can tell that Mika means every word, especially about the guys who have influenced him.

They should put the video on YT, so many people,would be able to see it. 

Thanks Eriko. This song's really grown on me, I still don't remember all the names though.

On a different note, where's Pagny's hair gone???

Shouldn't you be asking...

Where has all of Pagny's.... where has all of Pagny's.... where has all of Pagny's hair gone?

• Like 1

Shouldn't you be asking...

Where has all of Pagny's.... where has all of Pagny's.... where has all of Pagny's hair gone?

Yes, but I'm such a lazya** :arf2:

Maybe he had a consult with Blue Steel regarding his hair...

(From the sounds of the Twitter "interview", Blue Steel might be M's name in the movie.)

Maybe he had a consult with Blue Steel regarding his hair...

(From the sounds of the Twitter "interview", Blue Steel might be M's name in the movie.)

I think maybe something got lost in translation and he was saying he wanted "to do" Blue Steel, not play a character named Blue Steel. Mika has already been doing his own version of Blue Steel for many years. It's called the Apple Pose. :naughty:

And the official audio is available on YouTube as well :) (In the Netherlands)

Yaaaay :yay:

Yes, I'm pretty sure that it's "Warhol" now, too. Could someone change it in the first post?

Definitely, I hear it too.

I've changed Warhol in the first post.

So, any idea about patience? Is it really the only word that's not a name?! :blink:

I've really no idea, I even checked the Wikipedia list of famous LGBT people :teehee: It's strange to have the word and not a name there. On the other hand, it's Mika, like Deb said...