MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just visiting the thread to wish you all a wonderful time, at the concerts, and at the meetup.

I'll be thinking about you all and of course I'll be thinking of the Good Guy himself. I know he'll be awesome, and the orchestra too will be great.

God bless you all. Have fun.

Love from Marilyn:mikalove:

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I'm just visiting the thread to wish you all a wonderful time, at the concerts, and at the meetup.

I'll be thinking about you all and of course I'll be thinking of the Good Guy himself. I know he'll be awesome, and the orchestra too will be great.

Thanks Marilyn. Wish you all could be there but we'll try to bring some of the magic back with us. :)

Thank you Marilyn :huglove:

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you so much dear! :huglove: I passed OSM today, and there were both MIKAs mother and two sisters outside the entrance - a nice reminder that this BIG event is only some few hours away! I will think about you all - who can't be here with us, and I'll hopefully write a happy report for you - when I get my breath back...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you so much dear! :huglove: I passed OSM today, and there were both MIKAs mother and two sisters outside the entrance - a nice reminder that this BIG event is only some few hours away! I will think about you all - who can't be here with us, and I'll hopefully write a happy report for you - when I get my breath back...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I am at OSM ????

:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello: THE SHOW WAS SOOOO AWESOME! MIKA AT THE BEST OF HIS CHARME AND VOICE!!!:thumb_yello: LE SPECTACLE LE PLUS MERVEILLEUX QUI SOIT QUE J'AI VU! QUI A VALU QUE JE MANQUE DE MOURIR AU FROID APRES! LOL SÉRIEUSEMENT TRES SUBLIME!!! MERCI POUR LES GÂTERIES DE BEAUX MOMENTS QUI S'EN VIENDRONT AU SOUPER DEMAIN AUSSI!!! VERY ANXIOUS TO MEET ALL!!! THUMBS UP!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Thank you all for your reports. It seems that Mika was sensational. Of course he was!!!!

I can’t miss the concert because i never attended a Mika concert with so much musicians… so... no nostalgia... no regrets...

but, sincerely, I miss a big fat MFC party :crybaby:

also because i know in person half of you 52, or even more.. :original:

Have fun everybody

:kachinga:

To my international friends: :huglove:

to my italian friends :tongue2::italia:

I can’t miss the concert because i never attended a Mika concert with so much musicians… so... no nostalgia... no regrets...

but, sincerely, I miss a big fat MFC party :crybaby:

also because i know in person half of you 52, or even more.. :original:

Have fun everybody

:kachinga:

To my international friends: :huglove:

to my italian friends :tongue2::italia:

Thanks Allegra. We will miss you too. :huglove: