MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 11.20 on the night of a Mika gig and I am in bed... I think that's a first!

No gig thread open yet I don't think but it doesn't matter as it isn't a report really. Just wanted to say I had a great night. Thanks again to everyone for all the hard work re the party - including the hardworking staff. it was great fun. :thumb_yello: the cake was amazing.

The gig was great. Mika was much more relaxed. I found I could enjoy it even more when I knew what to expect. It really is a tremendous concert ... I would like to watch it forever. I am beginning to love all of the new songs as they become more familiar.

We didn't wait afterwards... It was/is snowing to high heaven and there was every chance that Mika would be staying in the building a long time as there were a lot of his family in.

What a beautiful cake! Thanks for posting pics.

I tried to watch the streaming but only could hear you for a while. Anyway, I hope you all had a great time, these 3 days really look like a dream from where I am, hope you enjoy the 3rd night as much :thumb_yello:

mika baked it, we all know that:mf_rosetinted:

He told us he was surprised how well it had turned out. Saskia had thanked him for the cake again and asked if he'd seen pictures. ;)

Was great to meet you all yesterday! :wub2:

He told us he was surprised how well it had turned out. Saskia had thanked him for the cake again and asked if he'd seen pictures. ;)

Was great to meet you all yesterday! :wub2:

Naw!!!! So cute :wub2:

Thanks for saying so :)!!!

Likewise tho we didnt get to speak much :blush-anim-cl:

:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: Yesss EVERTYTHING WAS SO WELL ORGANIZED AND WONDERFUL.. EVEN A SUBLIME CAKE FROM MIKA!! THANKS ALL THE ORGANIZATION GUYLAINE, DEBIE DEB ETC..:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: JUST A QUESTION ABOUT MIKA.. DON'T SAY HE IS LEAVING TODAY OR TOMORROW??? IS HE DOING SOMETHING SPECIAL THIS WEEK-END? WITHOUT BOTHERING HIM LET'S SAY.. CAUSE I DID NOT SEE HIM AND WILL MISS HIM! AND WELL THANKSSS SO MUCH FOR THOSE FUN NICE AND WONDERFUL MOMENTS!! THUMBS UP! :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: Yesss EVERTYTHING WAS SO WELL ORGANIZED AND WONDERFUL.. EVEN A SUBLIME CAKE FROM MIKA!! THANKS ALL THE ORGANIZATION GUYLAINE, DEBIE DEB ETC..:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: JUST A QUESTION ABOUT MIKA.. DON'T SAY HE IS LEAVING TODAY OR TOMORROW??? IS HE DOING SOMETHING SPECIAL THIS WEEK-END? WITHOUT BOTHERING HIM LET'S SAY.. CAUSE I DID NOT SEE HIM AND WILL MISS HIM! AND WELL THANKSSS SO MUCH FOR THOSE FUN NICE AND WONDERFUL MOMENTS!! THUMBS UP! :thumb_yello:

We don't know and even if we knew, his time with fans is now over.

It's time to let him relax and do whatever Mika needs to do.

I just want to thank my own pretend mom(Guylaine) and Deb for organizing all that because really, it was a dream come true to meet everyone. As some of you have seen, I have enjoyed so much chatting with each of you and I really mean it :teehee: I just hope to see you all soon, some day when I will travel the world! I was so happy to see people from everywhere and speak different dialects and just... Talk! Anyways, it was a pleasure to see you all. :huglove:

:blush-anim-cl: well thanks again all for everything..but it was a question for a public event or something lol..no problem.. and i enjoyed all.. thanks so much Guylaine, Debbie and all.. by the way guys i invite you all to my page Mika Sun of Our Life on Facebook if you're tempted! lol and have a great «Mika» evening lolll :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello::naughty::mikacool::mikalove:

I just want to thank my own pretend mom(Guylaine) and Deb for organizing all that because really, it was a dream come true to meet everyone. As some of you have seen, I have enjoyed so much chatting with each of you and I really mean it :teehee: I just hope to see you all soon, some day when I will travel the world! I was so happy to see people from everywhere and speak different dialects and just... Talk! Anyways, it was a pleasure to see you all. :huglove:

Aw, Raya, it was lovely to see you again! Washington DC should be on your list of destinations when you're ready to travel! :wink2:

Rox I don' t believe Mika baked the cake by himself :fisch: Surely you helped him :naughty:

Too bad the streaming didn't work but there will be vids and pics :wub2:

Anne, the streaming did work for a little while, did you see?

[YOUTUBE]GWijtS2a6SY[/YOUTUBE]

The restaurant's wifi was really spotty, unfortunately, kept disconnecting on me, no matter what I tried, until Kat saved the day with her own hotspot. :thumb_yello: But then people on Twitter were telling us they couldn't see or hear us, so I terminated the stream. By the looks of the video, though, you all should have at least seen 20 minutes or so. It's a shame no one captured my inspirational toast at the beginning or the unveiling of the cake, but still, you got a taste of what it was like there. It was such a good time, and so much fun to see everyone there all at once enjoying (I hope!) themselves. :biggrin2: