MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

Don't say yes if you are not coming for the meal. Like I said to Roxane, we must be 30 minimum, but I don't have to give the final count for a while.

Then, I have to give them the number of people who will eat & it wouldn't be fair if they plan for people who don't show up. However, if you come late, I'm sure you can come join us and have a drink or something (like a Shirley Temple :teehee:)

It will be my pleasure to see you again :huglove: I still laugh when i think of L'Ete Indien and this lady thought you were my daughter when you came over to say goodbye :naughty:

I think I'll call you "Famous Momma" from now on :aah:

Ok so I won't answer on the poll until I have my schedule and my friend's answer. But if I understand well, if I end up just passing by later and take a little something and say hi to everybody without properly sitting, I am not considered as someone who will have a place reserved right? Or will I? :blink:

Aaaanyways, if I end up not coming, we'll surely bump into each other (and everybody else) at the concert. :teehee: I'll write you back to tell you as soon as I have new info :wink2:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I thought it was ustream, also. I have used that before, but I thought that just about everyone has youtube, and could see it like that without having to download anything special... plus it would be recorded and on our account for posterity. :thumb_yello:

We'll see how it goes...

It's even better if it can be recorded :thumb_yello:

Good news from the restaurant!

Now that we have over 30 people, they reserved the date for us and we don't have to give our final head count until February 4th (7 days before)

So therefore, MFCers waiting for their school/work schedule should be OK by then. When you are certain if you are coming or not, please reply "Yes" or "No"

Mellody, there's no problem to bring your son... you won't be charged for an extra person :thumb_yello:

Good news from the restaurant!

Now that we have over 30 people, they reserved the date for us and we don't have to give our final head count until February 4th (7 days before)

So therefore, MFCers waiting for their school/work schedule should be OK by then. When you are certain if you are coming or not, please reply "Yes" or "No"

Mellody, there's no problem to bring your son... you won't be charged for an extra person :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: thanks! :biggrin2:

Yes, I thought it was ustream, also. I have used that before, but I thought that just about everyone has youtube, and could see it like that without having to download anything special... plus it would be recorded and on our account for posterity. :thumb_yello:

We'll see how it goes...

wow! youtube and a recording would be even better! :kachinga: Edited by mari62

We'll see how it goes...

Yay! It would be a great party for everyone!! :groovy:

I know you are bilingual people for Montreal.. but just to be sure i confirmed in French, but now i want to confirm in English too that i susbcribed to the poll so i want to go for sure and happyyy much for that!:blush-anim-cl:good restaurant and Mika! wow! peace oh heaven isn't it?? :blush-anim-cl::naughty::mikacool::mikadas::mikalove:

I know you are bilingual people for Montreal.. but just to be sure i confirmed in French, but now i want to confirm in English too that i susbcribed to the poll so i want to go for sure and happyyy much for that!:blush-anim-cl:good restaurant and Mika! wow! peace oh heaven isn't it?? :blush-anim-cl::naughty::mikacool::mikadas::mikalove:

Mika ne sera pas au restaurant. C'est vraiment une rencontre entre fans. Je vais rencontrer des gens avec qui je parle depuis 7 ans.

bonjour Guylaine! Oui j'avais bien compris que Mika ne sera pas au resto italien ma chere je veux simplement rencontrer les gens comme toi..certains que je connais bien sur mes pages Facebook comme Mika Sun of Our Life.. il y en a beaucoup qui viennent de France et que je n'aurai pas l'occasion de voir souvent sinon disons..et bon pour Mika je ferai comme j'imagine certaines d'entre nous et espérer un peu le voir après.pas de trouble..que du bonheur lol c'est ok pour ceci Guylaine,?? car moi a trop hâte là. .bisous

:dance_man::dance_man::pbjt: In German I would say: Ihr macht mich ganz wuschig:naughty:, don't know if there is an English term for it, it means you make me more and more excited( in an positive way)

ah a german fan :thumb_yello: Thats so great. I'm from Leipzig :blush-anim-cl: