MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

sounds like good. which day is it? :blush-anim-cl:

it´s the second day 11th February :wink2:

Herzlich Willkommen im MFC, wenn Du irgendwie Hilfe brauchst sag bescheid. Es gibt auch einen deutschen Thread hier, aber leider ist der ziemlich tot.

Edited by Sabine64

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you are bringing your spouse/boyfriend (and they are not members of MFC) please send me a PM with their names, so i can add them to the final count when i make the final reservation.

Please warn them that they may never be the same after meeting us.

Therapy may be needed :freak:

:naughty:

Maybe we could have a therapy corner.... And a naughty corner of course :wink2:

Would it be ok if I can be there around 17:30 ? :nervous: If we leave for 19:00, we should have the time to eat something, right ? :unsure:

i was thinking of asking to be served around 17h00 ish... you should be able to eat something just the same

We are going to have a choice of 3 meals, so that should make it easier for them

i was thinking of asking to be served around 17h00 ish... you should be able to eat something just the same

We are going to have a choice of 3 meals, so that should make it easier for them

Ok ! We'll maybe be there earlier. (mais bon, mon cours finit à 4h10 dans la région de St-Hyacinthe, il va y avoir du trafic, le temps de trouver un stationnement, etc... je pense que 5h30 est réaliste !) Let's hope we'll be lucky this day. :aah:

Thank you !

Edited by Alie

Ok ! We'll maybe be there earlier. (mais bon, mon cours finit à 4h10 dans la région de St-Hyacinthe, il va y avoir du trafic, le temps de trouver un stationnement, etc... je pense que 5h30 est réaliste !) Let's hope we'll be lucky this day. :aah:

Thank you !

il y a un stationnement au restaurant... c'est dans un centre d'achat, mais je pense que c'est payant et je ne sais pas jusqu'a quelle heure il est ouvert

je peux me renseigner

Thank you !

Je te suggère le stationnement du complexe Desjardins ou de la Place des arts.

No, unfortunately, we can't have a maybe box :naughty:

It's like "maybe" i'll show up and maybe i won't ... restaurants are not fans of that

But as long as i know we are 30 minimum, i don't have to give the final count for a while yet.

I suggest you take a day vacation & stay one less day in Cuba... i'm worth it no? :mf_rosetinted:

I think Guy has the right idea, Rox. And what about ME? I'm worth it, too, right??? Right??? :teehee:

Covergirl. Because youre worth it.

Or was that maybelline..

Or head and shoulders???

Cant wait to hug you. :wub2:

by the way, i found the perfect job for you...

i'll post it on your FB :mf_rosetinted:

will i be able to get days off for the shows? if so, its better than my current job:mf_rosetinted:

*cuddles people on the street* :naughty:

It's a +1 for me too ! I'm coming with my best friend, she's a Mika fan too, but not on the MFC. :thumb_yello:

I can't wait to finally meet you, even if I was just beside you at the Balloon festival but I didn't know my luck. :naughty:

It's a +1 for me too ! I'm coming with my best friend, she's a Mika fan too, but not on the MFC. :thumb_yello:

I can't wait to finally meet you, even if I was just beside you at the Balloon festival but I didn't know my luck. :naughty:

send me a PM with your +1 please... it's easier to keep count in just one place :blush-anim-cl:

Can I just say: I can't wait to meet all of you?! :excite:

And those of you I've already met, I can't wait to see you again! It's getting so close!

:roll1:

:cheer: i'm so anxious!

i'm just as anxious to see my friends as to see the concerts... :cheer:

:donkey: <-------- nothing to do with this thread... except i think he's cute :teehee:

I can't wait either!!!! SOOO looking forward to see everyone!!! Oh and that tall curly guy too :mf_rosetinted:

Can I just say: I can't wait to meet all of you?! :excite:

And those of you I've already met, I can't wait to see you again! It's getting so close!

:roll1:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance_man: doin' the happy dance with each passing day.

I can't wait either!!!! SOOO looking forward to see everyone!!! Oh and that tall curly guy too :mf_rosetinted:

Tall curly guy? Tall curly guy? :blink:

No, no, that's not ringing any bells... I can't think of who you mean, Vero. Have I met him before? :boxed:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! You mean MIKA?! :doh:

It's been so long since I've seen him I nearly forgot what he looks like.

:blush-anim-cl:

Tall curly guy? Tall curly guy? :blink:

No, no, that's not ringing any bells... I can't think of who you mean, Vero. Have I met him before? :boxed:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! You mean MIKA?! :doh:

It's been so long since I've seen him I nearly forgot what he looks like.

:blush-anim-cl:

i'm curly.... i'm guy.... and i'm not tall (in my dreams, i have veryyyyy long legs too) :mf_rosetinted:

maybe she means me! :dunno: