MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Nearly 50 of us! I hope this restaurant knows what it's let itself in for! :naughty:

I am really getting super excited for this! :excite:

Last year, they let us use the restaurant to film a Harlem Shake video for our work christmas party so I think we should be OK:wink2:

Hello Statue of Liberty :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still sort of new to MFC and I don't think I've chatted with you on here before so I just wanted to say hello as I noticed you've noted Montreal as your next Mika destination.

I'm going as well and I'm really looking forward to meeting as many MFCers as my old brain will retain in memory LOL

Hopefully you'll be at the dinner and I'll have a chance to put a real person to the virtual identity :thumb_yello:

Wishing you a safe and fun trip ahead!

Kat.

excuse me but the other meet up thread is cloed. I would like to come and meet some fans on tuesday but I can't vote. hopefully I can come and meet you :blink:

The other thread is closed because it was to ask which day we wanted to have the MFC get together. Wednesday was chosen, so this thread is now to say if you are coming on Wednesday or not.

Tuesday is no longer an option

Beware that at the meetup, there will one Kath, one Kat and two Caths:blink:

Which will certainly be enough to confuse me :blink:

Did we ever get anywhere on the discussion regarding identification at the get together? I know that at one of the first get togethers many years ago we had stickers with our forum (and real, if different) names on.

I think we possibly did it at the fifth anniversary too... But I can't actually remember. :naughty:

Which will certainly be enough to confuse me :blink:

Did we ever get anywhere on the discussion regarding identification at the get together? I know that at one of the first get togethers many years ago we had stickers with our forum (and real, if different) names on.

I think we possibly did it at the fifth anniversary too... But I can't actually remember. :naughty:

it's all under control Kath

The other thread is closed because it was to ask which day we wanted to have the MFC get together. Wednesday was chosen, so this thread is now to say if you are coming on Wednesday or not.

Tuesday is no longer an option

ah ok sorry. yes I'll come on Wednesday

Guy and I were talking about it just the other day. I think she's come up with a name tag solution for us. :thumb_yello:

Although I'm sure I'll be able to identify many of you just based on photos I've seen floating around. Those I haven't met IRL yet, that is. I hope I'll recognize those I *have* met already, even though it's been a while (kath!). :naughty:

Beware that at the meetup, there will one Kath, one Kat and two Caths:blink:

:lol3:

And of course only one of the one, the only, the famous GUYLAINE! :wink2:

I've met all the Kath/Caths -- need to meet Kat! I'm surprised we don't have more duplicate names, actually.

Guy and I were talking about it just the other day. I think she's come up with a name tag solution for us. :thumb_yello:

Although I'm sure I'll be able to identify many of you just based on photos I've seen floating around. Those I haven't met IRL yet, that is. I hope I'll recognize those I *have* met already, even though it's been a while (kath!). :naughty:

Oh, good. I was wondering about nametags :thumb_yello:

I've met all the Kath/Caths -- need to meet Kat! I'm surprised we don't have more duplicate names, actually.

:blush-anim-cl: there i go... being unique and famous again... :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

:blush-anim-cl: there i go... being unique and famous again... :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

but when we meet, you first have to tell me how to pronounce your name... :blush-anim-cl: i've always wondered that. :teehee:

until then, i'll just call you guy. :bleh:

I get a bit worried that I don't actually recognise people who I have met before, let alone the ones that I haven't! :naughty: I think I will be ok with you Deb, and I am travelling with Teresa and buttons so I should be ok with them:wink2: but after that................:aah:

I get a bit worried that I don't actually recognise people who I have met before, let alone the ones that I haven't! :naughty: I think I will be ok with you Deb, and I am travelling with Teresa and buttons so I should be ok with them:wink2: but after that................:aah:

:shocked: You're not going to recognize me? After all the time we've spent together in London last year? :crybaby:

:naughty: