MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot_jump:

I'm very happy for you sweet Rox :wub2:

Hugs you right back :hug:

I'll be there only in mind, but I'll send lots of virtual hugs to all :group_hug:

awww :hugove:

ill think of you

Yippee!!!

this needs a dance and confetti :P

:cheer: Shirley Temples for everyone!!! :excite:

:teehee::wub2:

I won't even tell you how long it's been since I had a Shirley T....

haha.. only guy gives them to me :P

:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure if my boyfriend is going to survive the MFC meet up. :naughty:

he will! There are other men too with who he can talk about their cracy wives/ girlfriends.....

We should ask the restaurant to have a table for husbands in a quiet corner:wink2:

:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure if my boyfriend is going to survive the MFC meet up. :naughty:

:lmfao:

We should ask the restaurant to have a table for husbands in a quiet corner:wink2:

There will be no such thing within a 3 mile radius of the restaurant while we're there! :lol3:

:lmfao:

There will be no such thing within a 3 mile radius of the restaurant while we're there! :lol3:

:naughty: I think both OSM and Il Pranzetto will never forget these 3 days with MIKA fans, from all over the world, visiting the city - and celebrating our golden boy...:wub2::mikadas::aah:

Love,love

me

:naughty: I think both OSM and Il Pranzetto will never forget these 3 days with MIKA fans, from all over the world, visiting the city - and celebrating our golden boy...:wub2::mikadas::aah:

Love,love

me

They will wish it come back again:naughty:

I know mine is definitely planning to hide in a quiet corner. I told him to manage his expectations of finding any "quiet" space ... :mf_rosetinted:

And can I say One week until the 1st show!!!! :woot_jump:

RESTAURANT UPDATE

The final preparations have been booked at the restaurant, so i thought i'd write here the information that you will need:

The name of the restaurant is : Restaurant Il Pranzetto

The address is: 1111 Rue Saint-Urbain, Montréal, QC H2Z 1Y2

This is the entrance to the restaurant:

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.507525,-73.562188,3a,60y,31.19h,88.2t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sndSrvc6UATUN9DDV8yitUw!2e0

(add lots of snow to the picture please :teehee:)

We have the restaurant to ourselves starting at 16h00 til we leave.

The food:

You will have a choice of:

MAIN DISH

1) Filet de Basa (white fish) with a fresh tomato, onion, capres olive oil sauce

or

2) Pasta to be determined (will most probably a vegetarian option like a romanoff tortellini)

or

3) Chicken breast with mushroom marsala sauce served with pasta

DESSERTS

We will have a choice of tiramisu, lemon cake, nutella brioche, cannolis (all home made)

and coffee

The meal will cost us between $25 to $30 per person. To this, there will be 15% taxes added on. Also, in Canada, the tip (pourboire, gratuity) is NOT included on your bill. The normal amount to give is 15% (if if helps to calculate, give about what the taxes are on your bill)

They do serve drinks, but they are not included as part of your meal.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or write your questions in this thread. Did i forget anything? :teehee:

:excite: <------- that's me :mf_rosetinted:

RESTAURANT UPDATE

The final preparations have been booked at the restaurant, so i thought i'd write here the information that you will need:

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.507525,-73.562188,3a,60y,31.19h,88.2t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sndSrvc6UATUN9DDV8yitUw!2e0

The food:

MAIN DISH

1) Filet de Basa (white fish) with a fresh tomato, onion, capres olive oil sauce

or

2) Pasta to be determined (will most probably a vegetarian option like a romanoff tortellini)

or

DESSERTS

We will have a choice of tiramisu, lemon cake, nutella brioche, cannolis (all home made)

and coffee

The meal will cost us between $25 to $30 per person. To this, there will be 15% taxes added on. Also, in Canada, the tip (pourboire, gratuity) is NOT included on your bill. The normal amount to give is 15% (if if helps to calculate, give about what the taxes are on your bill)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or write your questions in this thread. Did i forget anything? :teehee:

Pretty much sums it all!

Some clue to make sure anyone think they're not at the right place:

It's in an asian commercial building. There is an HSBC branch on thecorner. When you enter the building, first thing you'll see is the bank on your left and a vitamin shop on your right. Go straight then turn right. You'll see an hair salon and a dentist. Then it's the restaurant.

That menu sounds yummy!

Very excited too:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for the info and organizing, Guy! :thumb_yello: The fish thing sounds it could be gluten-free? If it's not, can we order something outside this list, like a salad or something? Otherwise I need to eat before coming to the restaurant. I don't think I'll be really hungry though, too much excitement meeting everyone, lol!

My flight to Montreal is in two days!!!!!!! :excite:

RESTAURANT UPDATE

The food:

MAIN DISH

or

or

DESSERTS

and coffee

You had me at cannolis....